Author Topic: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one  (Read 10138 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one
« on: January 18, 2006, 11:14:10 AM »
There are those Dudes who crave for Attention. They're the loudest punks in the gym. is anybody else here annoyed by that s**t
Get Big, or Die Trying

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: LOUD MOUTHS IN THE GYM: Every Gym has one
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
There are those Dudes who crave for Attention. They're the loudest punks in the gym. is anybody else here annoyed by that s**t
nope if theres guys into it around me, then i get into it and we all have fun training i can't train as good in an empty gym.
bodybuildersreality.com

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
I'LL BE AS LOUD AND ANNOYING IN THE GYM AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE PRINCESS!!!  I'LL TALK ON MY CELL EVERY 2 MINUTES, I'LL CARRY A HUGE JUG OF WATER, I'LL BE WEARING OTOMIX ANKLE HIGH BOOTS, I'LL HAVE ON A BANDANA, I'LL GIVE TRAINING ADVICE TO EVERYONE IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY, I WILL DROP EVERY DUMBBELL OR BARBELL AFTER EACH AND EVERY SET, I WILL ASSIST EVERY FEMALE ON EVERY EXERCISE I POSSIBLY CAN, I WILL CONSTANTLY FLEX MY ABS IN THE FREE WEIGHT MIRROR AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHY THEIR FORM ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

MOS

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 11:58:17 AM »
There's one guy in my gym who screams during ALL his reps and that's kinda annoying. I mean, it's ok to make noice at the end of a heavy set, but there's no reason to scream out loud on rep one. Why waste the oxygen you need in the end of the set anyways?
Team Nasser!

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:59:55 AM »

i'm one of those guys

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 12:01:30 PM »
I'LL BE AS LOUD AND ANNOYING IN THE GYM AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE PRINCESS!!!  I'LL TALK ON MY CELL EVERY 2 MINUTES, I'LL CARRY A HUGE JUG OF WATER, I'LL BE WEARING OTOMIX ANKLE HIGH BOOTS, I'LL HAVE ON A BANDANA, I'LL GIVE TRAINING ADVICE TO EVERYONE IN MY IMMEDIATE VICINITY, I WILL DROP EVERY DUMBBELL OR BARBELL AFTER EACH AND EVERY SET, I WILL ASSIST EVERY FEMALE ON EVERY EXERCISE I POSSIBLY CAN, I WILL CONSTANTLY FLEX MY ABS IN THE FREE WEIGHT MIRROR AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHY THEIR FORM ISN'T WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

MOS

lol, ok

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
I like that Man of Steel guy! ;D
a

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »
yelling is a great way to push out the last few reps.  Anything to get your adrenaline going.  I have had training partners smack me in the face before a set or a max out to get me fired up, and Im not even on the juice.   Don't hate, participate.
You don't wanna deal with shit like that, go take a pilates class.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 12:50:58 PM »
hhahhah pilates class

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »
Mate,if you like silence then go to a f.uckin' library.

Picture a silent gym,with silent people.  :o

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 01:12:40 PM »
fun
bodybuildersreality.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 01:33:28 PM »
There's one guy in my gym, he's like 50 or 55.  Bald. Pale.  Wears a thuggish stocking cap with the word FUCK embroidered in the front.   Carries a bag, belt, gal of water, and of course, sunglasses.   

Loads up the bar with five 10's on each side and benches every day.

He doesn't yell much when training, but he'll start conversations with people that are like 50 feet away.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
yelling is a great way to push out the last few reps.  Anything to get your adrenaline going.  I have had training partners smack me in the face before a set or a max out to get me fired up, and Im not even on the juice.   Don't hate, participate.
You don't wanna deal with shit like that, go take a pilates class.

::) you don't need to scream at the top of your lungs to get your adrenaline going...that's just counterproductive.  Rage is counterproductive to weightlifting.
:-)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 02:06:16 PM »
Actually rage is very useful in the gym, i got a best ever deadlift last night cos i was in a rage over a problem i had that day, and i scream and scream

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 02:15:12 PM »
"hugepecs" some times in the gym when I'm killing it I'm like "arrrrrrr I'm an animal" or maybe switch it up and go "oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah You feel that power" and then like real loud be like "BABYYYYYYYYYY!"
oh fuck yeah! I'm pumped now!
$

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 02:18:09 PM »
The other night I just wanted to get fired up, so I pushed this old guy off of a recumbent bike.  He was like 70 and struggling to get back up.  "Oh, my hip."  Or some crap like that.  The I just jumped around the gym yelling, "I'm a monstah, bitches!"

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »
The other night I just wanted to get fired up, so I pushed this old guy off of a recumbent bike.  He was like 70 and struggling to get back up.  "Oh, my hip."  Or some crap like that.  The I just jumped around the gym yelling, "I'm a monstah, bitches!"

hahahahaha.  still laughing.  props.
:-)

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 02:42:23 PM »
There's one guy in my gym, he's like 50 or 55.  Bald. Pale.  Wears a thuggish stocking cap with the word f**k embroidered in the front.   Carries a bag, belt, gal of water, and of course, sunglasses.   

Loads up the bar with five 10's on each side and benches every day.

He doesn't yell much when training, but he'll start conversations with people that are like 50 feet away.

ahahahaha...i hate when people casually try and talk to me from across the gym even though im not even looking at them and have a fucking mp3 player plugged in my head...idiots

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 03:01:45 PM »
::) you don't need to scream at the top of your lungs to get your adrenaline going...that's just counterproductive.  Rage is counterproductive to weightlifting.

different strokes for different folks i guess, im not exactly screaming at the top of my lungs either....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 03:02:56 PM »
Yeah we have one his a fattish bandana wearing guy, he trains for 4 hours a day, getting no where.

Brazilian Blowout Sydney

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 03:28:32 PM »
We have a fat, possibly slightly retarded guy at our gym that listens to headphones and I mean those giant DJ headphones from like the 70's. He always plays air drums and goes into a crazy drum solo, slapping his legs and his face before he starts his set. It kinda like Flancedance with Humpty Dumpty.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
We have a fat, possibly slightly retarded guy at our gym that listens to headphones and I mean those giant DJ headphones from like the 70's. He always plays air drums and goes into a crazy drum solo, slapping his legs and his face before he starts his set. It kinda like Flancedance with Humpty Dumpty.

LMAO we ve got a freak like that in our gym, looks like Otto from the Simpsons but pumped up!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 04:15:27 PM »
ahahahaha...i hate when people casually try and talk to me from across the gym even though im not even looking at them and have a fucking mp3 player plugged in my head...idiots

How can you lift with an mp3 player plugged into your head? Seems to me its ok if your on the treadmill or bike but not doing heavy weightlifting.
The House that Ruth built

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2006, 04:30:50 PM »
How can you lift with an mp3 player plugged into your head? Seems to me its ok if your on the treadmill or bike but not doing heavy weightlifting.

^I agree, but I see kids wearing them all the time......

Though, they aren't lifting what I'd call "heavy".

The veteran lifters don't usually wear that shit, too easy to break.......esp when you are working with 120+ DBs......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 04:38:04 PM »
^I agree, but I see kids wearing them all the time......

Though, they aren't lifting what I'd call "heavy".

The veteran lifters don't usually wear that shit, too easy to break.......esp when you are working with 120+ DBs......

DIV

Actually, the smaller MP3 players are small enough to never get in the way. I have found that loud music helps to keep me focused and really put me in the "zone."  I can't work out as hard with out it!  Heavy weights too  ;)