Author Topic: Do Pro Bodybuilders really use fat burners?  (Read 7898 times)

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
Do Pro Bodybuilders really use fat burners?
« on: December 11, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
I know in ever ad for fat burners you see the before and after pics of Mr. and Mrs. Bodybuilder making awesome transformation from fat to rippped. But with all the other " supplements " they use, do they really need fat burners, or anything else they endorse for that matter. I know they themselves would ever admit that in public.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Do Pro Bodybuilders really use fat burners?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »
yeah they are called clenbuterol and cytomel(t3). they use them in conjuunction with gh, test, insulin, and diuretics... from what i have been told it works pretty well with strict diet+cardio+weight lifting.    but i have heard that some pro's actually do use hydroxycut hardcore during pre-contest...which to me just seems unfair, regardless of how unhealthy that must be for the pro's who decide to utilize the extreme thermogenic activity brought on by hydroxycut hardcores active ingredients.    fucking muscletech shit is legit bro...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 03:03:44 PM »
yeah they are called clenbuterol and cytomel(t3). they use them in conjuunction with gh, test, insulin, and diuretics... from what i have been told it works pretty well with strict diet+cardio+weight lifting.    but i have heard that some pro's actually do use hydroxycut hardcore during pre-contest...which to me just seems unfair, regardless of how unhealthy that must be for the pro's who decide to utilize the extreme thermogenic activity brought on by hydroxycut hardcores active ingredients.    fucking muscletech shit is legit bro...

Whatever credibility you had left just went down the drain. You are the exact prey that M.Tech goes after!! Don't believe 6 pg. ads that lie to you with no scientific support to back their claims. M.Tech = underdosed and over priced!

On another note, PM me which pro told you their pre-contest supps. You do not have a clue.

So, to answer the original post, yes, some use thermos some do not. As for the before and afters, you can do wonders by sticking out your gut, slouching, no tan, frowning..
They are hired to sell their products but hard to tell which actually use the products they endorse. They might use a rival product because it works better for them...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
No, they use Meth!  (couldn't resist, sorry)

The ECA stack is still very good and widely used if you can get your hands on the Ephedrine.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 04:19:58 PM »
I know in ever ad for fat burners you see the before and after pics of Mr. and Mrs. Bodybuilder making awesome transformation from fat to rippped. But with all the other " supplements " they use, do they really need fat burners, or anything else they endorse for that matter. I know they themselves would ever admit that in public.

its no secret that most pros use t3, clen, hgh, sometimes dnp, to help them get contest ripped. eca and other thermos have there place also. alot of guys like to cycle the clen 2 week on and off and rely on other thermos being used in between.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »
Whatever credibility you had left just went down the drain. You are the exact prey that M.Tech goes after!! Don't believe 6 pg. ads that lie to you with no scientific support to back their claims. M.Tech = underdosed and over priced!

On another note, PM me which pro told you their pre-contest supps. You do not have a clue.

So, to answer the original post, yes, some use thermos some do not. As for the before and afters, you can do wonders by sticking out your gut, slouching, no tan, frowning..
They are hired to sell their products but hard to tell which actually use the products they endorse. They might use a rival product because it works better for them...
hahahaha. you are not acquainted with the sarcasm of getbig, obviously.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 06:11:35 PM »
Oh Candicane, how can we ever tell if you are serious or being sarcastic.

I think you mean well, you just confuse the shit out of me with what you are saying in almost any post.

You have heard of K.I.S.S right??  :D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 07:49:24 PM »
the band?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 08:04:57 PM »
No, he means Keep It Simple Stupid

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 10:35:05 PM »
 ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 06:00:22 AM »
Can Jizzle is not the brightest of lads.
I hate the State.