Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 40282 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #975 on: March 26, 2023, 05:25:30 AM »
All measurements will go down as my weight goes down but cuts will come out and shape will improve. I am very confident I can bring a better package to the stage. Just not cutting too much weight then doing too many classes and being exhausted will make a big difference. I plan to go in a little fuller with less of a cut to feel better so I can pose better and focus on the Master class. l also flexed too hard last time and after 3 classes in a row was too much pacing myself coming in full and doing less classes is going to make a big difference.

Well, when you only practice a front double bicep and most muscular you aren't going to be used to doing anything else.  Less 'progress' pics and more posing practice....unless your parkinsons is flaring up and it won't allow you to pose often.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #976 on: March 26, 2023, 05:29:35 AM »
I am supposed to take omeprazole every morning then dicyclomine before every meal then amitriptyline before bed. I am in real bad stomach pain most of the day. During a flare up it feels like you have nausea have diarrhea but can’t poop regular are bloated and have acid reflux with ulcer pain.  Stomach pain will come out of nowhere it will make you feel ill and nausea. It’s not fun but regardless if I eat one piece of white toast a day or 4 tubs of ice cream it always eventually comes back. I put ice packs and heating pads on my stomach due to the discomfort. I can’t even flex hard the abs or it will trigger pain and nausea. Sometimes if it gets bad I start throwing up and passing blood after that dehydration can get bad and I can start having problems with food. But not they’re now just bloated with gas for a couple weeks. Hoping to be good by show but regardless when you guys say take something like prednisone you don’t seem to realize it has horrible side effects. So no I don’t take the half dozen pills a day I am supposed to take the last few days I have take  a few because I have been really uncomforable. That is why my belly can sometimes get bloated but it’s literally gas and acid not even food and certainly not fat. I will fast the day before the show it will make a massive difference. But I have been bulking for a while and I finally started having digestive problems coming back so time to lean back out. If I am leaning out anyway may as well do a show.

I must have crohns because every time I see your retarded pics with you flexing your abs I am sick and in pain. 

You said you had a distended stomach because of your belt....or was it your hernia....or was it because you had to eat so much food to support the growth you are trying to achieve?  So now its to be blamed on the prednizone?  GOTCHA....thumbs up to you Brian

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #977 on: March 26, 2023, 05:33:37 AM »
I must have crohns because every time I see your retarded pics with you flexing your abs I am sick and in pain. 

You said you had a distended stomach because of your belt....or was it your hernia....or was it because you had to eat so much food to support the growth you are trying to achieve?  So now its to be blamed on the prednizone?  GOTCHA....thumbs up to you Brian

;D ;D

Laughter on a Sunday am ! 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #978 on: March 26, 2023, 05:35:51 AM »

Yup! ;D  He is going to dominate.  ;D

Nobody else has a chance.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: March 26, 2023, 05:38:44 AM »
Bhanky,
Have you tried Canola Oil as a bulking supplement?
Drink 1 cup over the course of a day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #980 on: March 26, 2023, 05:41:57 AM »
Bhanky,
.....super-setted with sticks of butter,and intermittent quarts of Gatorade!   ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #981 on: March 26, 2023, 05:42:32 AM »
If his quads are 25.5 then there is no way his waist can't be under 40" like he claims.

Visually it doesn't it doesn't add up. He can't have it both ways.

he must have measured around both legs at the same time...

Maybe he's forgetting to take his polio calipers off..? 🤔
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #982 on: March 26, 2023, 05:43:03 AM »
Bhanky,

With lots of orange roughy..?
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: March 26, 2023, 05:49:13 AM »
I'm trying to help Bhanky and some of you are being sarcastic.

Not nice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: March 26, 2023, 06:11:16 AM »
I'm trying to help Bhanky and some of you are being sarcastic.

Not nice.
Sorry Nat,I was only kidding around.....I feel foolish now.  :(

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #985 on: March 26, 2023, 06:33:43 AM »
I am supposed to take omeprazole every morning then dicyclomine before every meal then amitriptyline before bed. I am in real bad stomach pain most of the day. During a flare up it feels like you have nausea have diarrhea but can’t poop regular are bloated and have acid reflux with ulcer pain.  Stomach pain will come out of nowhere it will make you feel ill and nausea. It’s not fun but regardless if I eat one piece of white toast a day or 4 tubs of ice cream it always eventually comes back. I put ice packs and heating pads on my stomach due to the discomfort. I can’t even flex hard the abs or it will trigger pain and nausea. Sometimes if it gets bad I start throwing up and passing blood after that dehydration can get bad and I can start having problems with food. But not they’re now just bloated with gas for a couple weeks. Hoping to be good by show but regardless when you guys say take something like prednisone you don’t seem to realize it has horrible side effects. So no I don’t take the half dozen pills a day I am supposed to take the last few days I have take  a few because I have been really uncomforable. That is why my belly can sometimes get bloated but it’s literally gas and acid not even food and certainly not fat. I will fast the day before the show it will make a massive difference. But I have been bulking for a while and I finally started having digestive problems coming back so time to lean back out. If I am leaning out anyway may as well do a show.

When I first read this I almost LOL! WTF has our resident hero so many ailments. Had to look up what those drugs are for. Peptic ulcer probably from all the shit he gets posting on Getbig! Another for abdominal pain and the last is an anti-depressant. Well, of course a wannabe would be depressed if he still looks like shit after years of lifting weights. Getbig isn't the place for buffoons or wannabes. The more they try to show everyone the more crap they get from the lads.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: March 26, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »

Have you tried not eating so much fast food, french fries, french toast, chinese noodles, peach cobblers, etc?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: March 26, 2023, 07:24:32 AM »
Have you tried not eating so much fast food, french fries, french toast, chinese noodles, peach cobblers, etc?
"Nice French Toast"
Castrato voice

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #988 on: March 26, 2023, 07:35:45 AM »
.....super-setted with sticks of butter,and intermittent quarts of Gatorade!   ;D

No Orange Roughy and Peach Cobbler?
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: March 26, 2023, 07:38:38 AM »
No Orange Roughy and Peach Cobbler?
Of course Kwon,then he can shart out any excess fluid, and come in as dry as the proverbial bone!!  :D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: March 26, 2023, 08:25:16 AM »
Can't do stairs, can't flex abs without pain and you have the gall to call Wes a frail old man.
Your diet is clearly what gives you so much trouble, when you have these issues you can't mess with it and eat how you feel.
My sister has celiacs disease, any deviation from specific diet results in problems.
Crohns can cause weight loss and even weight gain. God knows what you'd look like without your trt and no wonder your face is bloated and purple, you're not treating your body as your friend.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #991 on: March 26, 2023, 08:39:39 AM »
When I first read this I almost LOL! WTF has our resident hero so many ailments. Had to look up what those drugs are for. Peptic ulcer probably from all the shit he gets posting on Getbig! Another for abdominal pain and the last is an anti-depressant. Well, of course a wannabe would be depressed if he still looks like shit after years of lifting weights. Getbig isn't the place for buffoons or wannabes. The more they try to show everyone the more crap they get from the lads.

Its prescribed to me as a muscle relaxer to prevent my intestines from knotting up also I look great

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: March 26, 2023, 08:40:34 AM »

I dont have a distendone stomach I also have never taken predizone whatever I say you twist

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: March 26, 2023, 08:49:54 AM »
I dont have a distendone stomach I also have never taken predizone whatever I say you twist

How often do you use a heating pad/ice pack on your stomachv?

You do realize if you cut out the constant   garbage you pile in your mouth these fake ailments you have would disappear.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #994 on: March 26, 2023, 08:50:41 AM »
lol @ flexed too hard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: March 26, 2023, 08:53:33 AM »
Its prescribed to me as a muscle relaxer to prevent my intestines from knotting up also I look great

hence why you have to work so hard to flex.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: March 26, 2023, 09:00:39 AM »
Lol Bhanky is basically on the same meds as an 81 yearold family member of mine and they are able to stomach this stuff and more without any issues.

Did Bhanky provide a reason why he doesn't take his meds other than he doesn't want to?

What a little bitch.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #997 on: March 26, 2023, 09:05:42 AM »
But other than this, youre in very good shape!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: March 26, 2023, 09:06:57 AM »
When I first read this I almost LOL! WTF has our resident hero so many ailments. Had to look up what those drugs are for. Peptic ulcer probably from all the shit he gets posting on Getbig! Another for abdominal pain and the last is an anti-depressant. Well, of course a wannabe would be depressed if he still looks like shit after years of lifting weights heavy steroid use. Getbig isn't the place for buffoons or wannabes. The more they try to show everyone the more crap they get from the lads.

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: March 26, 2023, 09:14:47 AM »
But other than this, youre in very good shape!!

Correct I am in great shape but I have a digestive disease that doesn't mean I am not well trained and ready to tackle a tank