Author Topic: Bengazi not going the way they had hoped.  (Read 15188 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Bengazi not going the way they had hoped.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 07:58:01 PM »
the waves of the attack were 6 hours and 40 minutes apart.    940pm then 4am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack#Assault_on_the_Compound

There WAS time to help them.

says you

how many military witnesses have said there was not the time or nor the equipment available to do so

I recall at least a few very high level witnesses saying this so why do you somehow know better

what are your sources

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2015, 09:26:03 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 06:57:09 AM »
feel free to refute any of what I wrote

please do so if you can

btw - truly LOL about the "making an ass comment"

are you just trying to be ironic or  do you not even have a clue how funny that is?

Because of two reasons :

#1 - He can't.
#2 - "You just don't get it do you?"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 10:31:06 AM »
Because of two reasons :

#1 - He can't.

Like I said dumb shit. It doesn't matter. I only listed a few of your Messiah's scandals though 2013. You want a new list? Did you see the Trey Gowdy CSPAN video? Probably not. He has more scandals than any _________(fill in his fake title here) in the history of this country and he isn't done yet. Feel free to refute that sister.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 10:43:31 AM »
Like I said dumb shit. It doesn't matter. I only listed a few of your Messiah's scandals though 2013. You want a new list? Did you see the Trey Gowdy CSPAN video? Probably not. He has more scandals than any _________(fill in his fake title here) in the history of this country and he isn't done yet. Feel free to refute that sister.   

Again Coach

feel free to post some actual facts to support your statement or feel free to refute the fact (with sources) that the Reagan administration was the most corrupt

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_administration_scandals

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:09 AM »
Because of two reasons :

#1 - He can't.

The "Coach" and a few other posters on this board seem to display an offshoot of the Dunning-Kruger Effect

BTW  - I would say that Sarah Palin is a textbook example of this phenomenon

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. Conversely, highly skilled individuals tend to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:[4]
fail to recognize their own lack of skill
fail to recognize genuine skill in others
fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy
recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they are exposed to training for that skill
Dunning has since drawn an analogy ("the anosognosia of everyday life")[5][6] with a condition in which a person who suffers a physical disability because of brain injury seems unaware of or denies the existence of the disability, even for dramatic impairments such as blindness or paralysis.[citation needed]
If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

The "Coach" has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge and/or belief in misinformation on virtually every  topic he comments on yet he is also convinced that his knowledge is superior to everyone else

Her is just one example of a type of comment illustrating this false confidence that The "Coach" has made many times

I pay close enough attention than 99.9% of the typical obama minion and that includes obama herself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 10:53:41 AM »
The "Coach" and a few other posters on this board seem to display an offshoot of the Dunning-Kruger Effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

The "Coach" has repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack on knowledge and/or belief in misinformation on virtually every  topic he comments on yet he is also convinced that his knowledge is superior to everyone else

Her is just one example of a type of comment illustrating this false confidence that The "Coach" has made many times

Hahaha, when all else fails. Lmao

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »
Hahaha, when all else fails. Lmao

thanks for proving my point

how about you get back to trying to refute the fact the Reagan was the most corrupt administration

remember when I posted that this was your response so you obviously don't believe it is true

just lay out your rebuttal for all of us to be dazzled by

Jesus. Just stfu already. Why do come on here and continuously make an ass of yourself. Why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »
thanks for proving my point

how about you get back to trying to refute the fact the Reagan was the most corrupt administration

remember when I posted that this was your response so you obviously don't believe it is true

just lay out your rebuttal for all of us to be dazzled by

Like I said. I don't need too. But I'll tell you junior. Later when I have some time I'd be more than happy to do a little research on that since Reagan was a repub and nothing really seems to happen to dems. Obama is the very defintion of a traitor. Again, I just listed the proven scandals against him and his administration. Those are irrefutable and those just to 2013. You're a fuck nut if you think this asshole is anything but clean.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 11:20:21 AM »
Like I said. I don't need too. But I'll tell you junior. Later when I have some time I'd be more than happy to do a little research on that since Reagan was a repub and nothing really seems to happen to dems. Obama is the very defintion of a traitor. Again, I just listed the proven scandals against him and his administration. Those are irrefutable and those just to 2013. You're a fuck nut if you think this asshole is anything but clean.

translation = you can't support your belief and, referencing back to the Dunning–Kruger effect, "you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 11:22:00 AM »
translation = you can't support your belief and, referencing back to the Dunning–Kruger effect, "you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is."

Lybia is a Hillary / FAGbama creation - own is pajamaboy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 11:25:02 AM »
Lybia is a Hillary / FAGbama creation - own is pajamaboy

Oh look, my raging closet case queer stalker is back

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 03:09:01 PM »

Actually you do.  Actually you won't.  Because that is how you usually operate.  Make dumb ass statements, get proven wrong with facts and then act like your delusions and La La Land viewpoint override reality.  And you wonder why you are considered the dumbest person on the board.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »
Actually you do.  Actually you won't.  Because that is how you usually operate.  Make dumb ass statements, get proven wrong with facts and then act like your delusions and La La Land viewpoint override reality.  And you wonder why you are considered the dumbest person on the board.

Look, straws twin. I just posted an irrefutable list of his corruption through just 2013. Refute it. This clown want's me to refute a real President that actually improved the country, the military and and dealings with other countries? Are you retar....nevermind.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 03:35:07 PM »
Look, straws twin. I just posted an irrefutable list of his corruption through just 2013. Refute it. This clown want's me to refute a real President that actually improved the country, the military and and dealings with other countries? Are you retar....nevermind.

Hey Dopey,

This tangent started when Matrix claimed that:

"this administration still has more scandals and corruption than any in modern times"

I pointed out that was not factually correct and then you responded with

Jesus. Just stfu already. Why do come on here and continuously make an ass of yourself. Why?

Again, I gave you the source of my statement which shows that the Reagan administration was by far the most scandal ridden administration with 138 Reagan administration officials having been convicted, indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.

Those are the facts

We understand you refuse to believe them but that doesn't change the fact they they exist

The Reagan Administration had more scandals and corruption than any POTUS in modern history

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 04:31:53 PM »
Ok, what part of this are missing? IT DOES NOT MATTER! Obama's book isn't even close to be finished. That cute little wiki page lists 7 scandals. Obama has two more years and already has more than 22 (as of 2013). Let that sink in a little, son. I already told there's nothing to refute...yet. Yet you can't refute what I've posted. I know you saw that video of Gowdy destroying that witness. And oh, it seems we have another scandal brewing. It never fucking ends..

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414380/fcc-chair-refuses-testify-congress-ahead-net-neutrality-vote-andrew-johnson

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 05:35:33 PM »

Can you refute the irrefutable?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »
Ok, what part of this are missing? IT DOES NOT MATTER! Obama's book isn't even close to be finished. That cute little wiki page lists 7 scandals. Obama has two more years and already has more than 22 (as of 2013). Let that sink in a little, son. I already told there's nothing to refute...yet. Yet you can't refute what I've posted. I know you saw that video of Gowdy destroying that witness. And oh, it seems we have another scandal brewing. It never fucking ends..

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414380/fcc-chair-refuses-testify-congress-ahead-net-neutrality-vote-andrew-johnson

If it doesn't matter then why did you even respond in the first place

I responded to a comment by Matrix by pointing out the FACT that Reagan was the most corrupt administration

You butted in with this idiotic and totally ironic comment

So why should I STFU when I'm giving you a fact that you obviously just refuse to look at and acknowledge

You're so hung up on one Bengazi where a few people were killed

If you're concerned about a few unfortunate people who lost their lives then let's talk about the bombing of the marine barracks where 241 servicemen died.  

What did Reagan do in response

He packed up the military and ran home

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 05:42:26 PM »
what I've learned on getbig is that the repubs on here don't seem to care about facts

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 05:43:32 PM »

The statement that Obama Admin had more scandals than anyone is false.  Refute that dumb ass?

Seriously, can a person be so stupid that they don't even know they are stupid?  In your case, yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 06:00:47 PM »

Can you refute the irrefutable?

Sounds like a repudiation is in order.  No, a refudiation!   Refutiate.  Ahh, it's all related to Palin somehow.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »
The statement that Obama Admin had more scandals than anyone is false.  Refute that dumb ass?

Seriously, can a person be so stupid that they don't even know they are stupid?  In your case, yes.

yes, it's a slight variation of The The Dunning–Kruger Effect

In this case Joe is so stupid/incompetent that he literally lacks the skills to see how incompetent he is

Another hallmark of the effect is "suffering from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate."

Joe is probably the extreme example of this on this board but a few other posters are right behind him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 08:30:53 PM »
If it doesn't matter then why did you even respond in the first place

I responded to a comment by Matrix by pointing out the FACT that Reagan was the most corrupt administration

You butted in with this idiotic and totally ironic comment

So why should I STFU when I'm giving you a fact that you obviously just refuse to look at and acknowledge

You're so hung up on one Bengazi where a few people were killed

If you're concerned about a few unfortunate people who lost their lives then let's talk about the bombing of the marine barracks where 241 servicemen died.  

What did Reagan do in response

He packed up the military and ran home

Because no matter what this fake president does you support him which makes you part bod the problem with this country. This guy could kill his kids on camera and you'd support him. When it's all said and done he will IN FACT be the most corrupt this country has ever seen far and a away. I've already pointed out that in six years he already has more than double the scandals that Reagan but dispite reagans scandals (7) this country was turned around for the better. I don't need your propaganda and bullshit. You can't accept the FACT that he systematically ruined the country, destroyed relations with our allies while kissing the enemies asses. Those are, once again. Irrefutable facts. He sides with terrorists. You bring up because you have absolutely nothing else to stand on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »
Because no matter what this fake president does you support him which makes you part bod the problem with this country. This guy could kill his kids on camera and you'd support him. When it's all said and done he will IN FACT be the most corrupt this country has ever seen far and a away. I've already pointed out that in six years he already has more than double the scandals that Reagan but dispite reagans scandals (7) this country was turned around for the better. I don't need your propaganda and bullshit. You can't accept the FACT that he systematically ruined the country, destroyed relations with our allies while kissing the enemies asses. Those are, once again. Irrefutable facts. He sides with terrorists. You bring up because you have absolutely nothing else to stand on.

hey fake coach

we're all aware that you hate Obama

now why did you respond to the fact that Reagan was the most corrupt administration if you are unwilling/incapable of addressing that fact?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2015, 06:12:21 AM »
hey fake coach

we're all aware that you hate Obama

now why did you respond to the fact that Reagan was the most corrupt administration if you are unwilling/incapable of addressing that fact?

"You just don't get it do you?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA