Author Topic: NBA DRAFT 2008  (Read 2842 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
NBA DRAFT 2008
« on: June 25, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »
The way the media is going on bout it looks like Rose will be first, But why is miami looking to trade there 2nd pick??? espn said they may draft beasey, then trade him to grizzlies for the 5th pick and a few bums, and another report was they will take Mayo cause he and wade and training together in Chicago...beasley and Mayo are cool but dont trade them.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: NBA DRAFT 2008
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 09:23:50 PM »
I wish Chicago would dump out on Rose and pick up my man from UCLA.. Mr. Love.. We could use a big man in Chicago and I predict that in 4 years the kid will be starting in the all-star game. Rookie big man of the year, not ROTY but Big man wise for sure.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 07:34:45 AM »
I wish Chicago would dump out on Rose and pick up my man from UCLA.. Mr. Love.. We could use a big man in Chicago and I predict that in 4 years the kid will be starting in the all-star game. Rookie big man of the year, not ROTY but Big man wise for sure.

Love is good but I worry about his durability. Moves awfully slow up and down the court and his conditioning is suspect. Doesn't get back on defense fast enough. Awesome shooting range for a bigman, though.

If he can drop about 30 pounds, he would make an awesome power forward. Once he gets drafted you better believe his team is going to hook him up with the best trainers and diet regimen.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:53:55 PM »
My Spurs picks have me scratching my head.

???

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 12:02:40 PM »
Love is good but I worry about his durability. Moves awfully slow up and down the court and his conditioning is suspect. Doesn't get back on defense fast enough. Awesome shooting range for a bigman, though.

If he can drop about 30 pounds, he would make an awesome power forward. Once he gets drafted you better believe his team is going to hook him up with the best trainers and diet regimen.

Did you watch the work outs? Love had the best time for the big guys. and has a 36 in vert. doesn't sound to suspect to me?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »
The "Italian Stallion" goes to the Knicks.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »
Did you watch the work outs? Love had the best time for the big guys. and has a 36 in vert. doesn't sound to suspect to me?

Still needs to lose weight if he wants to play an 82 game NBA regular season. And he will, too. He'll be able to afford private chefs and any NBA team's strength and conditioning coaches are top-notch.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 08:14:52 AM »
Beasley looked strong at the scrimmage between chicago and miami. He has 28 points while Rose put up 10.. Makes you wonder did Chicago fuck up with picking up Rose. I can't wait to see Love against the big guys. Beasley will be ROTY you heard it here first... (If his sternum holds up!)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »
Beasley looked strong at the scrimmage between chicago and miami. He has 28 points while Rose put up 10.. Makes you wonder did Chicago fuck up with picking up Rose. I can't wait to see Love against the big guys. Beasley will be ROTY you heard it here first... (If his sternum holds up!)
relax, Tim duncan struggled in the summer league, Ostertag was killing him..

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 06:49:16 AM »
relax, Tim duncan struggled in the summer league, Ostertag was killing him..

Yeah but I am just saying the bulls have made a mistake  taking Rose first.. Beasley will win ROTY if he stays healthy and he doesn't ree-activate the injurry to the sternum.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »
Yeah but I am just saying the bulls have made a mistake  taking Rose first.. Beasley will win ROTY if he stays healthy and he doesn't ree-activate the injurry to the sternum.
i like beasley better myself, but the bulls were concerned bout beasley's character, apparently he is a prankster and a goof, nothing wrong with that but they maybe worried he cant switch it off and be a total professional..

Pat riley was worried bout beasley's character also but i guess his talents overcome that.
Rose is expected to be like Chris paul, great point guards are hard to find, real hard, they may have found it..

Anyway im more excited to see how greg oden performs with his old ass face..his in contention for Rookie of the year too.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
i like beasley better myself, but the bulls were concerned bout beasley's character, apparently he is a prankster and a goof, nothing wrong with that but they maybe worried he cant switch it off and be a total professional..

Pat riley was worried bout beasley's character also but i guess his talents overcome that.
Rose is expected to be like Chris paul, great point guards are hard to find, real hard, they may have found it..

Anyway im more excited to see how greg oden performs with his old ass face..his in contention for Rookie of the year too.

Yeah but Oden winning will be bull shit, I know he didn't play but that's bull shit...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »
Yeah but Oden winning will be bull shit, I know he didn't play but that's bull shit...
Why would it be bullshit, his a rookie! its called Rookie of the year not "best player of the 2007 draft"

I know where your coming from, but officially his a Rookie.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 07:07:07 AM »

Oden is one UGLY mofo. Jesus.....

Those OSU skanks are making mommy and daddy proud, aern't they?

But he likes dogs, so I'm not going to completey hate on him.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
Oden is one UGLY mofo. Jesus.....

Those OSU skanks are making mommy and daddy proud, aern't they?

But he likes dogs, so I'm not going to completey hate on him.

No doubt, Jesus I have no problem with inter-racial shit. But when it is with a big ugly nig nog like that... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! That dude is ugly as fuck. In the last picture he looks like a fucking retard....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »
i still dont understand why he looks so old.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »
i still dont understand why he looks so old.

Or how his nose looks to be fucking huge........ Jesus did he shoot up HGH in his nose???