Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 7053 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2023, 09:40:54 AM »
you liberal fags are going to be so dissappointed. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2023, 11:24:40 AM »
Why are liberals so angry if the country is more left than ever? It's a mystery.  ;D

True - They should be so very Happy & yet they're not & spitting hate & venom
at all others.  ::)  Perhaps this liberalism isn't a good state of mind.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2023, 11:47:00 AM »
Why are liberals so angry if the country is more left than ever? It's a mystery.  ;D

no it's not, both sides see the other's existence as a cancer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2023, 01:29:54 PM »
Good points on both sides - I remain 50/50 as I do about 9-11 twin towers & especially the collapse of building no.7
& the plane hitting pentagon & several other events that don't appear to be as the official narrative goes.

We clearly know thar the politicians & others are not above lying & deceiving folk or for that matter care
About killing some if it suits there purpose.

Do you hand on heart 100% Trust & Believe everything the government says ??

Just checking, are you 50/50 on this too?

On 9-11 2001, a fourth aircraft, United Airlines Flight 93, crashed into an open field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, killing all passengers, crew members, and terrorists on board. The four aircraft strikes killed nearly 3,000 people, the deadliest attack on American soil by a foreign entity.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2023, 02:30:31 PM »
Just checking, are you 50/50 on this too?

On 9-11 2001, a fourth aircraft, United Airlines Flight 93, crashed into an open field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, killing all passengers, crew members, and terrorists on board. The four aircraft strikes killed nearly 3,000 people, the deadliest attack on American soil by a foreign entity.

I'm 50/50 about the whole 9-11 official narrative & what if any involvement from "Government " there was.

Bizarre that there's no proper decent video footage of the rocket plane flying into the pentagon
And what part / offices did it hit ??   The pilot skill level to maneuver & fly that plane at ground level
Amazing from a complete novice .

Now you answer me
Do you hand on heart trust & believe 100% all that government says & tells you ??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2023, 02:31:31 PM »
^^  this is why people on medication shouldn't operate heavy machinery.  Or the internet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2023, 02:41:34 PM »
I'm 50/50 about the whole 9-11 official narrative & what if any involvement from "Government " there was.

Bizarre that there's no proper decent video footage of the rocket plane flying into the pentagon
And what part / offices did it hit ??   The pilot skill level to maneuver & fly that plane at ground level
Amazing from a complete novice .

Now you answer me
Do you hand on heart trust & believe 100% all that government says & tells you ??

I don't swear to God about anything. Lucky I have not been a witness in court, huh.  :)

What idiot believes 100% of what any person or organization says? Even people who love and respect you sometimes lie to you.  I believe the government can’t fake the death of 3,000 people without getting caught. So, there is that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2023, 02:45:40 PM »
I don't swear to God about anything. Lucky I have not been a witness in court, huh.  :)

What idiot believes 100% of what any person or organization says? Even people who love and respect you sometimes lie to you.  I believe the government can’t fake the death of 3,000 people without getting caught. So, there is that.

I didn't ask you to swear to some supposed weird beard man in the sky  ::)

Ahhhh we have admission by you that Governments lie & you do not believe them 100% of the Time

As for the rest of the claptrap nonsense filler you wrote - completely pointless . ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2023, 03:05:17 PM »
I didn't ask you to swear to some supposed weird beard man in the sky  ::)

Ahhhh we have admission by you that Governments lie & you do not believe them 100% of the Time

As for the rest of the claptrap nonsense filler you wrote - completely pointless . ::)

You didn't ask me that. My mistake. I was thinking of what a witness in court says before taking the stand, and they don't put their hand on their heart they raise it. So I got this completely wrong.

Is not this what one takes the oath in court in GB?

England, Wales and Australia

Oath:

I swear by [substitute Almighty God/Name of God (such as Jehovah) or the name of the holy scripture] that[5] the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

United States

Oath:

Do you solemnly (swear/affirm) that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, (so help you God/under pains and penalties of perjury)?

Frankly, my admitting the government sometimes lies isn't a big deal. What kind of an idiot do you think I am?  ::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2023, 04:01:46 PM »
Hysterical that the biggest liar on Getbig at the current moment wants truth and "hand on heart" honesty.  Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2023, 05:06:44 PM »
Do you think with all the scrutiny and investigations into the voter fraud claims turning up no sign of fraud by those companies or any significant fraud out of the ordinary for a presidential election that perhaps there wasn't any?
I can concede that possibility, I have doubts, but it is possible.
No idea if you know but how did the voting machine companies get their contracts? Who hires them and who pays them? What department of the government, etc? Would be interesting to know, wouldn't it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!