Author Topic: Lets catch our breath  (Read 6699 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Lets catch our breath
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2023, 11:43:50 AM »
Well, well...If it isn't the poster pervert for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporter.  You supporter of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool.

So unoriginal you have to paste the same thing over and over.  Maybe a nurses aid can help you write a better post. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2023, 11:45:48 AM »
So unoriginal you have to paste the same thing over and over.  Maybe a nurses aid can help you write a better post.

When your neighbors know, where will you go?  You disgusting Democrat supporter of pedophilia and the mutilation of the innocent.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2023, 12:02:34 PM »
and here we are, agree to disagree
Taking the whole situation with Trump, would you care to address  the accuser/accused point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2023, 12:46:04 PM »
Taking the whole situation with Trump, would you care to address  the accuser/accused point?

"Again, how does someone go to the accused and ask them for proof of their crimes? Did all of the criminals you interrogated willingly admit their crimes? Did you coerce a confession? Maybe violently? Did they provide you with the evidence to convict themselves?"

What are you asking about here? Voter fraud claims?  That wouldn't make sense as those claims were investigated ad nauseam by Voting officials from both parties. So what are you referring to exactly?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2023, 01:25:59 PM »

GroomingForBoys humiliated yet again, the zero life loser gets off on being humiliated I guess...

Who Knows Very Clearly there is something very wrong with IT,
So many on here Dislike & can't stand IT as IT no doubt considers Itself an It
Probably why IT's so Fucked up.

Watch for the Pavlovian Dog Response Woof Woof Woof
 :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D :D :D

IT could quite easily put me on Block & save It's self the Humiliations.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 01, 2023, 02:36:28 PM »
^^  62 year old living in a pathetic fantasy land where nobody notices how much he lies. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2023, 02:47:20 PM »
BTW, the police are notorious for planting evidence to get a conviction, especially in small towns.

In many instances the cops are the Biggest criminal gang in any town or city, so many are Power mad ,
Bullies , Needing a A uniform, badge & gun to hide behind .

Sure there's some decent cops though heavily out numbered by the awful ones that stick together.

I disagree with you. I believe the good cops far outnumber the bad ones. I am grateful for the police, specially the West Linn police. There is very little crime in West Linn, thanks to our small police force. 

Admittedly, I have very little experience with the police. But in my entire long life there has been only one time when a cop was bit of jerk and gave me a ticket when he should not have. In Oregon it is legal to make a right turn on a red light after stopping, which is what I did and what he wrote the ticket for. I decided rather than pay the fine, I would take it to court.  In court he told the judge I ran a light. The judge noticed his error and threw out the ticket. The policeman did not look happy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 01, 2023, 03:20:46 PM »
"Again, how does someone go to the accused and ask them for proof of their crimes? Did all of the criminals you interrogated willingly admit their crimes? Did you coerce a confession? Maybe violently? Did they provide you with the evidence to convict themselves?"

What are you asking about here? Voter fraud claims?  That wouldn't make sense as those claims were investigated ad nauseam by Voting officials from both parties. So what are you referring to exactly?
OK let me be clearer, any crime, all crimes, take Trump out of the equation. In your 35 years of experience, has the accused ever handed over evidence to the accuser?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 01, 2023, 06:32:55 PM »
OK let me be clearer, any crime, all crimes, take Trump out of the equation. In your 35 years of experience, has the accused ever handed over evidence to the accuser?

You mean by way of subpoena or general discovery?  Sometimes in hindsight prior to being charged there may be circumstances where that has happened.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2023, 12:18:57 AM »

Technically, it's a tough question to answer in that format. I've gotten numerous confessions from the accused that i would consider "handing over evidence".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2023, 08:27:02 AM »
Technically, it's a tough question to answer in that format. I've gotten numerous confessions from the accused that i would consider "handing over evidence".
Really? A company that has committed an international crime has just handed over the evidence to get themselves convicted?
Some small town pot dealer that you roughed up, I could see that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2023, 10:21:50 PM »
I disagree with you. I believe the good cops far outnumber the bad ones. I am grateful for the police, specially the West Linn police. There is very little crime in West Linn, thanks to our small police force. 

Admittedly, I have very little experience with the police. But in my entire long life there has been only one time when a cop was bit of jerk and gave me a ticket when he should not have. In Oregon it is legal to make a right turn on a red light after stopping, which is what I did and what he wrote the ticket for. I decided rather than pay the fine, I would take it to court.  In court he told the judge I ran a light. The judge noticed his error and threw out the ticket. The policeman did not look happy.

Somehow I though you'd be disagreeing with me .

Both sociopaths & psychopaths are cops in high numbers
The disproportionately high number of wife murders & beaters is alarming among cops.
Very clearly there is a link to perceived power/ authority/ bullying / being in a gang etc

Sure there's some decent one's out there.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2023, 11:08:42 PM »
Really? A company that has committed an international crime has just handed over the evidence to get themselves convicted?
Some small town pot dealer that you roughed up, I could see that.

Austin has about 1 million people at any given time. It's kind of unfair that you pose a generic question that I have said was vague and difficult to answer and then become specific with "A company that has committed",,, after the fact.  And as for your "small town pot dealer that you roughed up" comment....  I was hoping for a thread where we could be civil and honest. I guess I was hoping for too much. You have no information that I ever roughed up a pot dealer yet you throw that out there because you still want to be contentious. I'm not biting. I'll be here when you are interested in an adult civil conversation.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2023, 11:12:32 PM »

The disproportionately high number of wife murders & beaters is alarming among cops.
Very clearly there is a link to perceived power/ authority/ bullying / being in a gang etc

common ground... that's good. There are some bad ones out there as well...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2023, 02:26:41 PM »
common ground... that's good. There are some bad ones out there as well...

Thank you.

🤔 Hmmmm yes just a Few Bad ones. 👊🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2023, 02:59:40 PM »

A good friend of mine is a retired Portland policeman. He was hired and trained to be a policeman when he was in his twenties. There was a short period early on in his career when he enjoyed the power it gave him over others. Which is something he willingly admits. He got a kick out of harassing young lovers parked and necking in Mt. Tabor park by knocking on their steamed up window and telling them to move on. The park was and is open until midnight. Unless it was after hours, those lovers had every right to be there. -Terrible, just terrible. He should have been fired.  ::) Fortunately, he mellowed out over time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2023, 03:12:47 PM »
Did you go to your profile, click on buddy/ignore list, then click on ignore list and add them? All I see when someone posts that is someone I ignored is "You have ignored this person click here if you want to see their post" or something similar. I just started this in the last 10 days and life is so much better

Yes. This is the exact process I followed. Although I set that list up a while ago so maybe something has changed. I will add some random person and see what happens.

When you get this message, how did you access the thread they posted in? There are a couple of ways to do this. One is clicking on 'Show new replies to your posts', another is clicking on 'Show unread posts since last visit' and checking the posts in a forum from the home screen and then clicking whatever thread you want to read.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2023, 04:00:05 PM »
Austin has about 1 million people at any given time. It's kind of unfair that you pose a generic question that I have said was vague and difficult to answer and then become specific with "A company that has committed",,, after the fact.  And as for your "small town pot dealer that you roughed up" comment....  I was hoping for a thread where we could be civil and honest. I guess I was hoping for too much. You have no information that I ever roughed up a pot dealer yet you throw that out there because you still want to be contentious. I'm not biting. I'll be here when you are interested in an adult civil conversation.
You're playing the typical game, acting like you don't understand a simple question while also acting condescending.
Let's bring Trump back into it and get specific since you can't do generalizations....Do you think that if the makers of the voting machines corrupted the voting machines to favor Biden that they would openly present the evidence of fraud or do you think the makers of the voting machines would go to great lengths to hide and destroy any and all of the evidence? Outside investigation doesn't help if the company has already destroyed the evidence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2023, 04:26:09 PM »
You're playing the typical game, acting like you don't understand a simple question while also acting condescending.
Let's bring Trump back into it and get specific since you can't do generalizations....Do you think that if the makers of the voting machines corrupted the voting machines to favor Biden that they would openly present the evidence of fraud or do you think the makers of the voting machines would go to great lengths to hide and destroy any and all of the evidence? Outside investigation doesn't help if the company has already destroyed the evidence.

Those are good questions.

My question is, why would Dominion and Smartmatic corrupt their equipment for either or any candidate for that matter? They would put their entire very profitable business in jeopardy and could face serious criminal charges and lawsuits. Dominion alone made $120 million from 19 states and 133 local governments between 2017 and 2019.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2023, 04:31:11 PM »

Exactly.  Fraud by its very nature is done in secret, with people trying to cover their tracks and avoid getting caught.  Very difficult to prove.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 04, 2023, 07:47:06 PM »

I'll add to what Prime said. Hypothetically if Dominion did try and skew the results, I agree they wouldn't necessarily provide evidence. A whistleblower may but maybe not. Forensic investigators are pretty good at uncovering questionable or suspicious data. Let me ask you a question. Do you think with all the scrutiny and investigations into the voter fraud claims turning up no sign of fraud by those companies or any significant fraud out of the ordinary for a presidential election that perhaps there wasn't any?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #146 on: April 04, 2023, 09:01:15 PM »

Thank you.

🤔 Hmmmm yes just a Few Bad ones. 👊🏻

There are definitely some bad cops out there.  Bad as in do heinous things to folks and abuse their power.  Most, do not do these things.  Where I always have the problem is that far too many "good cops" fall on the sword for the ones who commit heinous acts. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2023, 09:26:26 PM »
I'll add to what Prime said. Hypothetically if Dominion did try and skew the results, I agree they wouldn't necessarily provide evidence. A whistleblower may but maybe not. Forensic investigators are pretty good at uncovering questionable or suspicious data. Let me ask you a question. Do you think with all the scrutiny and investigations into the voter fraud claims turning up no sign of fraud by those companies or any significant fraud out of the ordinary for a presidential election that perhaps there wasn't any?

Good points on both sides - I remain 50/50 as I do about 9-11 twin towers & especially the collapse of building no.7
& the plane hitting pentagon & several other events that don't appear to be as the official narrative goes.

We clearly know thar the politicians & others are not above lying & deceiving folk or for that matter care
About killing some if it suits there purpose.

Do you hand on heart 100% Trust & Believe everything the government says ??

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 05, 2023, 01:32:03 AM »
Good points on both sides - I remain 50/50 as I do about 9-11 twin towers & especially the collapse of building no.7
& the plane hitting pentagon & several other events that don't appear to be as the official narrative goes.

We clearly know thar the politicians & others are not above lying & deceiving folk or for that matter care
About killing some if it suits there purpose.

Do you hand on heart 100% Trust & Believe everything the government says ??
More and more people are questioning 9/11.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2023, 09:33:49 AM »
Why are liberals so angry if the country is more left than ever? It's a mystery.  ;D