Author Topic: Father and son kill neighbor over trash  (Read 8769 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Father and son kill neighbor over trash
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »
So Texas is a state where you can fire at people when they attack you.

is crime lower in Texas than in, let's say California?

Maybe some Texans will chime in here on the crime stats.

Texas and Florida are "stand your ground" states so you don't have to back off.  

Each state has its own laws about it  just like each state has different gun laws.  It's very confusing.  

Most states you need to be in imminent life threatening danger to use force against another.  Like someone attacking you with a knife, chasing you around.

Someone stealing your car out of your driveway you let him do it and call the cops.  You can't shoot him.

In a situation like the above you would need to walk away from the screaming idiot and his crazy girlfriend as he is unarmed and you are able to back off.  

The guy had to show his girlfriend what a tough guy he is.  A big dick contest.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2018, 11:53:33 AM »

Someone stealing your car out of your driveway you let him do it and call the cops.  You can't shoot him.

in texas you can shoot someone stealing your car out of your driveway at night

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 01:05:26 PM »
Unbelievable how agressive that tall guy was. And stupid too. He was very good at escalating things....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »
in texas you can shoot someone stealing your car out of your driveway at night

Good.  I want to move to Texas except it's so hot.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2018, 06:30:52 PM »
So Texas is a state where you can fire at people when they attack you.

is crime lower in Texas than in, let's say California?

Texas is a state where you can shoot to kill trespassers, provided that you fire a warning shot first.  This dates back to the times when ranching was a dominant industry and cattle rustling was a grave offense

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2018, 07:27:16 PM »
the guy is dead.... fucking dead 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2018, 01:34:47 AM »
if redneck 1 & 2 showed up w/ unholstered guns at the shared dumpster then it could apply especially since a death was involved

I suppose it possibly could be,but it wont. That law was written for people who brandish guns in crowds and businesses or with the intent to cause alarm. In texas, you can walk down the street with an AR15 strapped to your back and it won't be illegal. The fact the guns were used will take priority over arguing if the mere fact of having them there was intended to cause alarm. From the response of the dead guy, the defense could easily argue it didn't cause alarm because dead guy in spite of the guns being present, thought it ok at attack one of them. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2018, 01:38:21 AM »
Texas is a state where you can shoot to kill trespassers, provided that you fire a warning shot first.  This dates back to the times when ranching was a dominant industry and cattle rustling was a grave offense

No.... there is no provision for warning shots. There is no law that you can shoot a trespasser merely for trespassing.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2018, 06:24:14 AM »
The guy who got shot was a weirdo himself, he posted this a few days before he got shot -

"Aaron Howard

August 28 at 6:45 PM ·
So this afternoon Right as I wake up and before My medications I am checking On house Walk into the kids Room And see a Person In front Of the kids window..So me I go outside find out its the mailman and tell Him for the last time stay away from the kids windows We have asked you multiple times not to walk between cars an windows because You might get shot …….Being as How we have 2 girls that are children not to mention a little boy ..I believe its in my right to Protect these children from Perverts an Pieces of shit in this world. I also live down the street from a place where thefts murders an assaults have happened in the past. He told me because I wouldnt let him walk that way that he would not deliver the mail and would just send it back I tried calling the usps before walking down to make sure to get him On recording refusing to give me my mail he refused to say anything. so I called him a Bitch an a coward for not repeating what he said and I went Home….15 min later My home was swarmed with Police banging on my door Scaring Emegail so I had Kara leave with Emegail because my medications had not kicked in and I was getting overly anxious with the police.Tried calling Grandma only to realize well shes out of town. I asked if they had warrants they said they didnt need one as they continued to bang on my door profusely an hide away from my sight which I called them on multiple times. I told them I have a mental issue they needed to leave I did not want to talk to them and they insisted on causing me emotional and mental strain along with the physical strain of my heart not being able to slow down over an over.I told them you can call my caseworker I have the files verified of my disorder all you have to do is leave my property because you do not have a warrant I walked thru them and left MY OWN HOME because I did not feel Safe. I left long enough to allow my meds to kick in and calm me down before coming back discovering they were still there SO I showed them the video of exactly what I said when I walked down the street to him.. They are now reporting that I made a terroristic threat when I told the mailman to stay away from the girls windows because he might get shot..I also have had Adult Protective Services called stating that I am not in my right mind 3 hours after all transpired I told them I am fine and asked why they were calling they said because Abilene Police Department called saying I was a danger to myself.. Not anyone else to myself.. I am so sick of the harassment everytime APD shows up to my door …I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER MY DOOR I DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE A WARRANT GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY …..then louder then louder then louder till I HAVE no hold back. They stand there laughing as I have a breakdown they refuse to leave stating they dont have to have a warrant..I need a Lawyer I have the videos Im tired so tired of them not allowing me to calm down…I told them I would talk to a detective after the report was made…and still they woiuld not leave…I am tired of losing my mind to stressful situations So I went and got medicine for it only for APD not to allow me to stop an take to walk away from situations they refuse everytimeI got arrested a year or so going thru withdrawals from my meds telling the officer I needed them only for him to refuse an charge me with a disorederly conduct which I cannot control without my meds.. I admit it I take my meds I do whats right only to have APD numerous times keep me in mental Strain.. "

Going to chalk this up to nothing of value being lost on either side.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2018, 06:31:13 AM »
Damn, you beat me to it, i was gonna say nice chest hair bra ;D
WTF?  At first I thought I was looking at two fat @$$, wide hip, shirtless old women with saggy breasts.  I'm not joking.  That's really what I thought. They're both shaped like fat, ugly old women.  I even thought the younger guy's chest hair was a bra at first.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2018, 06:44:58 AM »
I suppose it possibly could be,but it wont. That law was written for people who brandish guns in crowds and businesses or with the intent to cause alarm. In texas, you can walk down the street with an AR15 strapped to your back and it won't be illegal. The fact the guns were used will take priority over arguing if the mere fact of having them there was intended to cause alarm. From the response of the dead guy, the defense could easily argue it didn't cause alarm because dead guy in spite of the guns being present, thought it ok at attack one of them.  
their intent did seem to cause alarm, they brought unstrapped guns to an alley the reason oranget was upset is because the rednecks supposedly brandished their weapons at his family

if the rednecks were truly fearing for their safety why didnt they alert the police and stand their ground on their property instead of standing in the alley just waiting for the oranget to erupt

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2018, 07:42:40 AM »

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2018, 07:44:25 AM »
The guy who got shot was a weirdo himself, he posted this a few days before he got shot -

"Aaron Howard

August 28 at 6:45 PM ·
So this afternoon Right as I wake up and before My medications I am checking On house Walk into the kids Room And see a Person In front Of the kids window..So me I go outside find out its the mailman and tell Him for the last time stay away from the kids windows We have asked you multiple times not to walk between cars an windows because You might get shot …….Being as How we have 2 girls that are children not to mention a little boy ..I believe its in my right to Protect these children from Perverts an Pieces of shit in this world. I also live down the street from a place where thefts murders an assaults have happened in the past. He told me because I wouldnt let him walk that way that he would not deliver the mail and would just send it back I tried calling the usps before walking down to make sure to get him On recording refusing to give me my mail he refused to say anything. so I called him a Bitch an a coward for not repeating what he said and I went Home….15 min later My home was swarmed with Police banging on my door Scaring Emegail so I had Kara leave with Emegail because my medications had not kicked in and I was getting overly anxious with the police.Tried calling Grandma only to realize well shes out of town. I asked if they had warrants they said they didnt need one as they continued to bang on my door profusely an hide away from my sight which I called them on multiple times. I told them I have a mental issue they needed to leave I did not want to talk to them and they insisted on causing me emotional and mental strain along with the physical strain of my heart not being able to slow down over an over.I told them you can call my caseworker I have the files verified of my disorder all you have to do is leave my property because you do not have a warrant I walked thru them and left MY OWN HOME because I did not feel Safe. I left long enough to allow my meds to kick in and calm me down before coming back discovering they were still there SO I showed them the video of exactly what I said when I walked down the street to him.. They are now reporting that I made a terroristic threat when I told the mailman to stay away from the girls windows because he might get shot..I also have had Adult Protective Services called stating that I am not in my right mind 3 hours after all transpired I told them I am fine and asked why they were calling they said because Abilene Police Department called saying I was a danger to myself.. Not anyone else to myself.. I am so sick of the harassment everytime APD shows up to my door …I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER MY DOOR I DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE A WARRANT GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY …..then louder then louder then louder till I HAVE no hold back. They stand there laughing as I have a breakdown they refuse to leave stating they dont have to have a warrant..I need a Lawyer I have the videos Im tired so tired of them not allowing me to calm down…I told them I would talk to a detective after the report was made…and still they woiuld not leave…I am tired of losing my mind to stressful situations So I went and got medicine for it only for APD not to allow me to stop an take to walk away from situations they refuse everytimeI got arrested a year or so going thru withdrawals from my meds telling the officer I needed them only for him to refuse an charge me with a disorederly conduct which I cannot control without my meds.. I admit it I take my meds I do whats right only to have APD numerous times keep me in mental Strain.. "

Going to chalk this up to nothing of value being lost on either side.

Cool,

I hope these facts helps the accused offseason bodybuilders in court.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2018, 09:13:18 AM »
no shirts is classic

filming is not from an Iphone for sure

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2018, 09:59:01 AM »
no shirts is classic

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2018, 10:15:10 AM »
no shirts is classic

Q

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2018, 10:42:49 AM »
Trash is serious business. I never put it out, I put it in the back of my Jeep and take it with me when I run at 4:00 am ( dropping it in public trash bins - I get a sick pleasure out of it, been doing it for years.) watched an episode of Dice and the dice man was doing it as well. Made me smile.

J

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »
The hot head bully got his just desserts for once. Just ask the mailman.
 Career criminal got put down like the scum he was. Nothing of value was lost.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2018, 11:19:01 AM »
The hot head bully got his just desserts for once. Just ask the mailman.
 Career criminal got put down like the scum he was. Nothing of value was lost.

theyre all trash people

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2018, 11:41:58 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2018, 11:43:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2018, 11:44:41 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2018, 11:51:05 AM »
 ;D thanks dieter

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2018, 11:54:50 AM »
https://arrestfacts.com/Aaron-Howard-5U2k54 .

Damn, look at that rap sheet. A lot of driving arrests, but you've got a good number of assaults, burglaries, etc.....