Author Topic: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?  (Read 30311 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2007, 07:51:07 PM »
I love how TA is saying that he is right and virtually every expert in the industry, every health degree holder, and every scientist to work on the subject is wrong.  We're all wrong!  It's TA's holistic approach which is right of course and everyone else is wrong and always has been.

Not.

Absolutely correct!  Unfortunately, what you're saying has nothing to do with science.
I knew you would be  too dumb to read the NASA articles.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2007, 07:53:35 PM »
You are calling me an idiot?  I'm a minute away from a Masters degree in pure math and you don't even have any post secondary education.

That's a pretty strong argument.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
TA, why are you such a fucking asshole?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2007, 08:00:04 PM »
I read the first one.  So what?  Scientists disagree on issues all the time.

You make it sound like human physiology is an exact science like math is, and while that IS true, we as human beings do not have the tools to discuss it like that.  You speak as if we have it mapped out the same way we have calculus mapped out.
::)

You can`t ARGUE fundementals which you are trying to do.

Why don`t you read for a change. Educate yourself.  I don`t find you that intelligent sorry.  Bast is way more intelligent than you are.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2007, 08:04:54 PM »
::)

You can`t ARGUE fundementals which you are trying to do.

Why don`t you read for a change. Educate yourself.  I don`t find you that intelligent sorry.  Bast is way more intelligent than you are.

Have you posted your degree you said you had in Physics.  I think you have been asked at least 100 times.  You fail very badly in trying to act smarter than you are.  By the way you misspelled fundamentals.   Not very good for a guy pretending to be smart.  And is your real last name Mackey.  I think it is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »
Have you posted your degree you said you had in Physics.  I think you have been asked at least 100 times.  You fail very badly in trying to act smarter than you are.  By the way you misspelled fundamentals.   Not very good for a guy pretending to be smart.  And is your real last name Mackey.  I think it is.

I am not obligated to do anything and the last thing I need is you people trying to harrass the people I work with.

And that is not my last name.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »
Matt,

How about you pose your questions to Layne Norton.

He made this comment the other day regarding diet,"What works for one person will Work for EVERYONE"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2007, 08:09:56 PM »
Two years ago this Adonis clown couldn't even type a sentence without typing a giant run on, nor could he use commas. Now he tries all too hard to come off as some sort of intellect making him seem like an even bigger dumbass than he already is.

Give up, fag. You have brutal short arms and you go out of your way to act as though you're some sort of gift to the world. In reality there are homeless people ripping colt 45s all day who are bigger and more ripped than you.  ;) Shut up already.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
Matt,

How about you pose your questions to Layne Norton.

He made this comment the other day regarding diet,"What works for one person will Work for EVERYONE"

Layne norton is not the be all end all of knowledge on bodybuilding

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2007, 08:11:29 PM »
;D

I keep forgetting that we should all define intelligence as who agrees with us.  I find you to be intelligent but I disagree with you on certain specific issues - not everything bodybuilding related, but a few things.  Mainly your evaluation of the human machine being exactly the same amongst all people.  It seems like you ignore genetic variation of any kind.

I actually define overall intelligence as a combination of both mental aptitude (IQ) and ability to relate well to others (EQ).  That and the ability to be practical (e.g., decision making skills, time management skills, sound financial planning, etc).  I strive to be balanced in my life, not a bookworm, and not somebody who is just the opposite of that either.

I'm working on this right now:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/battlefortheolympia2006dvdreview.html

It's going to take me about three days to review that DVD.

I will say you are above the Majority in intelligence here, but you do fail to comprehend facts.

You are human and I do apologize if I have been a bit harsh.  You have been harsh in some respects.  I think the best thing to do is learn from each other.  Everyone has gifts and knowledge that next person does not and so forth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »
Layne norton is not the be all end all of knowledge on bodybuilding

What I find interesting about Layne is that his intelligence has GREATLY evolved regarding Nutrition.

No longer does he subscribe to the nonsense myths and theories that he once did and that you people STILL DO.

You guys should really consider talking to him on various forums.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2007, 08:13:41 PM »
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »

Call it what you will, I do feel sorry for being outright mean to people at times.  I know they mean well and are trying. People all have different learning curves.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
What I find interesting about Layne is that his intelligence has GREATLY evolved regarding Nutrition.

No longer does he subscribe to the nonsense myths and theories that he once did and that you people STILL DO.

You guys should really consider talking to him on various forums.

I do not agree with conventional bb diets either...... the protein requirements are crazy......  Ido however believe in eating healthy, not just reducing calories

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2007, 08:16:38 PM »
I am not obligated to do anything and the last thing I need is you people trying to harrass the people I work with.

Okay at least you admit you don't have one and you lied.  Thats good enough, thanks.

Stavios

« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2007, 08:16:49 PM »

haha what a loser  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2007, 08:18:36 PM »
I disagree with this post.

TA has long arms.  ;D

I think you think that everyone is on your level, which they are not.  You also assume that everyone is just blinded, which is also not true.  Even if I am wrong, which I am willing to admit is a possibility, I am trying to learn, so you can't class me in the same category as people who aren't.

I do think religious people are Blinded.  They HAVE to be.  You cannot argue that the world is less than 10,000 years old, which over 50 percent of Americans think. I see an eerie parallel in just about every area with that fact.

You also have to wonder, what are these people doing?  Of that over 50 percent figure, certainly alot have college degrees.  Makes you wonder eh?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2007, 08:19:30 PM »
Call it what you will, I do feel sorry for being outright mean to people at times.  I know they mean well and are trying. People all have different learning curves.

Debussey tought your response was mature and it had a special emotional component to it that you have not shown until now.

Debussey was moved.

:)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Okay at least you admit you don't have one and you lied.  Thats good enough, thanks.
A few people have found my degrees.

you just happen to be an unlucky one. hahah

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2007, 08:30:42 PM »
TA you ever do any lifegaurd duties?
you seem helpful, like a person who would save lives if he could.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2007, 10:45:44 PM »
A few people have found my degrees.

you just happen to be an unlucky one. hahah

Actually no one has ever seen proof you even went to college.  Don't say there is because they would be the first one to post it.  Face it, you don't have one.  If you had one you would simply post it.  Very simple any kindergarten kid good do it.  But even they couldn't do something if they didn't have it.  Thanks for being truthful and admitting you really don't have a degree.  And now you have pluralized meaning you have more than one.  Holy shit, what do you do print them out by the dozen.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2007, 11:02:06 PM »
did layne figure out how to feed his quads to grow past 14 inches?

also, this is the same layne who argued with bob chick on what the best weightlifting techniques are...for Bob!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: March 27, 2007, 03:15:46 PM »
I want somebody to speak on this.

Speak.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!