Author Topic: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?  (Read 30315 times)

Stavios

Re: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »
how much for advice? Pm me if you want

350$ an hour

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »
You respect me at all...but you think that my athletes are some of the most juiced up in the IFBB?
I claim with 100% certainty that my athletes are some of the LEAST juiced up in the IFBB...and I always REDUCE pretty much everyone's "preparation program" - as with the rule "monkey see - monkey do" many people believe that pros are using gallons of juice - while reality is different.

Most of the IFBB pros use fraction of what average amateur competitors use...
I know as I talk to so many...

Many would claim how they know that Dorian did this, Ronnie did that and Jay is doing this and that...when in reality nobody has a clue.
You guys simply want to believe that if guy looks like Dorian he could not possibly achieve that with different approach to training, dieting, supplementation and a lifestyle - but CERTAINLY with drug abuse or some "secret" drug only available to selected few...

Three Olympia champions I just mentioned ALL use LESS than average competitor at the Orange County Muscle Classic...and you can take my word for it (off course you would not...but so be it...Like I care anyway...)
The truth is - many of you guys point fingers and AS IT GOES IN LIFE those who point fingers are usually guilty of exact thing they are pointing fingers for...

Just because they are not succeeding in their quest to become IFBB pros with twice (or more) amount of juice that Mr. Olympia champions are taking - they would like to accuse the champs of doing something OUT OF THIS WORLD...
Same goes for my athletes...

Just because all of them improve dramatically fast - everyone will immediately assume that JUICE is the reason...like these athletes never drinked juice before they've met me...

You have previously said you ARE NOT PROUD of "popularizing" insulin use in bodybuilding. Remember the interview you did with Trevor? You GUARANTEED something like 20lbs more of stage ready weight by simply adding this drug in the competitors arsenal. That to me is in fact advocating drug use. You gave this drug the credit of creating bigger pros across the board. You didn't credit training or diet. This is ALL stuff you've said publicly.

If the pros and you yourself are so moderate how come you hooked yourself up to an IV before a show? All the Orange County competitors do more extreme stuff than this?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2007, 03:17:02 PM »
I live in OC, theres not that many competitors. more fagish surfer looking soccer guys with armband radios and six packs.
-

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »
Monster obsession with onlyme's Adonis obsession.

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »
Because I said:

And you replied with:

Then I said:

And you said:

In both cases it should be obvious that I am either on your side or a neutral observer to this whole discussion and you replied as if I was against you judging by your tone (smilies) =  ::)

Unless I'm missing something.

I must say AGAIN that somehow YOU GUYS get so easily hurt , insulted or thinking that I am "against you ::)"...that it really makes me think who I am dealing with...
Your comment in your last sentence: "you replied as I was against you..." and judging by my tone... ???
You have special feature to "play" my posts so you can hear my tone of voice?

Just analyze most of the threads I am involved in:
Someone usually has nothing better to do but START some kind of insulting thread with clear intentions to "get to me"...I know that "they" want my attention and anything that can go in category of "melting", owning...etc
Problem for them is the fact that  I know very well what kind of intentions are behind those posts and and what is expected from me...
While I can easily ignore it - I choose to answer to the "charges" and I give them pleasure by getting in discussion - "defending" myself...and opportunity to let them point out all the negative things about me (well, if I have any - I certainly would think twice before I consider "being questioned"...This time I don't need to pull 5th amendment - like I had to when it was no joking matter...in the past...)

Now "defending myself" is not that in true sense of the word - I am simply answering to any and all attacks...most that are completely uncalled for - just in this instance (stranger that doesn't know me AT ALL wonders why do I advocate drugs so much? Assuming something JUST BECAUSE is one thing but accusing someone of something like this is not really a joking matter - as we all know that many of our friends DEA agents read this board and overwhelming and continuous threads about me and drugs brought a lot of negative things to my life... Just to reinforce what I said - at the end of my investigation I was charged with "conspiracy to poses for personal use"...which is equivalent to fashion model being charged to conspiracy to poses a makeup or a skin care product...equivalent to priest being charged to poses a bible or a cross...or highly heterosexual man being charged to conspiracy of thinking about going on a date with some girl...)
So, if you didn't know drugs are illegal and accusing someone of wrong doing is punishable by law...

On another hand - if I would have slightest security problem and have something to hide - I would have to fear what comes next...and probably would not bother answering at all...However - as you can see I answer every time.

I am more than confident about myself as a trainer, nutritionist, bodybuilder...and most importantly a PERSON...and NOTHING that I say or do could ever be even remotely embarrassing to me - so I welcome any kind of discussion.

So to answer your question - I was NOT annoyed by "light weight" comment - I stated as the matter of fact WHERE that confusion comes from...
I don't need to go into the pissing contest with any of those anonymous heroes as we all know that I challenged them 100 times over to come here and try to hang with me and my light weights...

I hope that answers YOUR personal concern IF I was thinking that you are against me...
To repeat - NOT AT ALL...and why would I?

Now - I still didn't get your explanation how and why I believe that everyone on getbig is against me... ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2007, 06:25:11 PM »
Milos stop dodging this question!  ;D

What is your opinion on the 'SQUADFATHER' who constantly critizised your training methods?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »
Ok Milos.... i DO have alot of respect for you, but what you said is not 100% true man.  I can understand if you just did not comment on it... but of the 3 Mr. O competitors you mentioned.....there is one that i KNNOOWWWW uses a boatload of stuff and certainly uses more than any Orange County Classic bodybuilder.  I know of people hes delt with, people hes consulted with, close friends of his, and an IV being intercepted by hotel security at a certain Olympia.  You can speak for YOUR guys, but dont say something about another competitor that isnt true.....

But off course you know...
Why don't you introduce yourself and say what you know than?

While I certainly DON'T KNOW EXACTLY what does guys do - I spoke to ALL of them and know pretty much everything they do... ;)

Stories that goes around are always from reliable  ::) sources.

Dealers are notorious of "mentioning" how they supply the champs and HOW MUCH  champs take ::)...
Off course they can tell ignorant amateurs what they really WANT to hear - champs take so much stuff and that's why they are so big...therefore you better take the same IF you want to be as big...Off course - you can get from me EXACT stuff that champs are using...but please don't tell everyone that I told you as ...you know how that goes...

PLEASE... ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »
LEAVE MILOS THE FUCK ALONE!

Don't worry ::)...As always I am having fun and I am choosing what I want to do...so therefore NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
However I appreciate your concern.

Now, if I don't get annoyed and bothered...why would you?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
i think he can hold his own

See you 2moreO at 4?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2007, 06:33:07 PM »
Milos stop dodging this question!  ;D

What is your opinion on the 'SQUADFATHER' who constantly critizised your training methods?

This is the guy Milos!

COMMENT!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2007, 06:33:29 PM »
My theory is that Milos is just the same as any other guru - each things differently here or there, but in general, competitive bodybuilding is competitive bodybuilding and encompasses the same body of requirements to perform (training, nutrition, and drugs).

TooPowerful4u - do you work for Gaspari Nutrition?

Your theory is wrong...I am much different than anyone else ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2007, 06:35:07 PM »
Also while we have your attention i am VERY curious about something.  Dont take this as me being a smartass, i am ASKING in order to learn an aspect that i might not be so familiar and aware of.....

Why do you advocate giant sets and light weight with a squeeze more so than striving to inscrease the weights you use in each exercise?  Endurance type exercises (as i understood) target muscle fibers with less growth capacity than explosive heavy movements, which as we all know target fast twitch fibers with the highest capacity for growth. 

I do realize your workouts are HARDER (endurance and pain wise), but how are they more EFFECTIVE?  You say heavy straight set workouts are the easy way out, but isnt that how 99% of bodybuilders have built their mass?

Please elaborate best you can

*** by the way.. i work in the office for Rich..we been teasing him about working out with you in 5 weeks, he wanted to prove he still got it and wrecked me on legs yesterday after i talked shit to him all day... wow big mistake on my part haha.... we cant wait to see the fit show!

You didn't get ONE thing right...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »
You have previously said you ARE NOT PROUD of "popularizing" insulin use in bodybuilding. Remember the interview you did with Trevor? You GUARANTEED something like 20lbs more of stage ready weight by simply adding this drug in the competitors arsenal. That to me is in fact advocating drug use. You gave this drug the credit of creating bigger pros across the board. You didn't credit training or diet. This is ALL stuff you've said publicly.

If the pros and you yourself are so moderate how come you hooked yourself up to an IV before a show? All the Orange County competitors do more extreme stuff than this?

And you are?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »
Milos why do you bother explaining yourself to these tinytits?

Now where was we...

The SQUADFATHER.

Discuss.  ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2007, 07:11:51 PM »

You didn't get ONE thing right...

well that would be why i humbly asked and you declined to elaborate or offer any assistance?  Never did i say your methods dont work, i just simply asked the reasoning for it in order to educate myself... everyone on this board is not out to get you or bash you i actually admired your physique, but i guess being polite or helpful is reserved for people who pay you money... il keep it in mind next time i try to learn something from someone thanx

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »
Stop bothering Milos with your mindless drivel punk

Stavios

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2007, 10:11:21 AM »
Yup! Leaving at 3:30...so depending on traffic...

...maybe you can help bring my 48-50" (maybe 52" -- on a bad day) waist down a bit.  ??? I wasn't thinking weightloss when visiting, but it might be a good idea.

I'd appreciate a pic of Garraeth puking on a pic of Mustafa    ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2007, 04:10:56 PM »
well that would be why i humbly asked and you declined to elaborate or offer any assistance?  Never did i say your methods dont work, i just simply asked the reasoning for it in order to educate myself... everyone on this board is not out to get you or bash you i actually admired your physique, but i guess being polite or helpful is reserved for people who pay you money... il keep it in mind next time i try to learn something from someone thanx
:'

:'( :'( :'( - I guess that is good choice - remember that.

I declined to elaborate?
If you wouldn't be so lazy you would push SEARCH button and possibly find my elaboration...but off course it is easier to ask and expect that I must answer to everyone...(regardless that I have 40 hours of work scheduled to be done in 24...And my getbig fans are my #1 priority due to their extreme politeness and patience?

And thank you for "I actually admired your physique...BUT... ::)"

My training theories are published and taped (free on FITSHOW...something I continuously do for fans - GIVING FREE advice...But, giving finger is not enough when people want a hand...and after giving hand - they wanted arm,,,and after arm - both arms...leg...and - YOU KNOW THE REST...)
I can do only so much...and I am doing absolutely the best that I can...I hope few will appreciate and those who don't - I have only one thing to say (or better show:  :'( :'( :'()= too bad,so sad... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2007, 04:12:19 PM »
OK - Garreth and Oven just walked in...I have to go...

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2007, 04:21:53 PM »
OK - Garreth and Oven just walked in...I have to go...

hahaha Milos

has your gym got any tredmils? get that fat fuck sweating asap  ;D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2007, 04:52:40 PM »
adonis is a fucking homo!!!!!  what an idiot               :-X
muscle

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2007, 05:25:46 PM »
:'

:'( :'( :'( - I guess that is good choice - remember that.

I declined to elaborate?
If you wouldn't be so lazy you would push SEARCH button and possibly find my elaboration...but off course it is easier to ask and expect that I must answer to everyone...(regardless that I have 40 hours of work scheduled to be done in 24...And my getbig fans are my #1 priority due to their extreme politeness and patience?

And thank you for "I actually admired your physique...BUT... ::)"

My training theories are published and taped (free on FITSHOW...something I continuously do for fans - GIVING FREE advice...But, giving finger is not enough when people want a hand...and after giving hand - they wanted arm,,,and after arm - both arms...leg...and - YOU KNOW THE REST...)
I can do only so much...and I am doing absolutely the best that I can...I hope few will appreciate and those who don't - I have only one thing to say (or better show:  :'( :'( :'()= too bad,so sad... ;)

finally, its about time you stop being so nice. ITs like when you see adult kids like in their 30's totally abusing their parents, still crying and looking for help.

Milos owns all you jealous cry babies.hahahah

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
So Gaerreth, how was your workout ?!

I did this Back Workout found at Milos's forum today, IT WAS GREAT ! Brutal pump, can't wait to see how sore I am tommorow !

GIANT SETS DAY:

1st rotation (giant sets): 4 exercises in this particular order:

1- Lat pulldowns
2- Dumbbell rows (leaning on the wall)
3- Low Pulley cable rows with V-bar (low - to the stomach)
4- Barbell rows (high - to the upper chest region)

We did 3 rotations (3 giant sets), 10 reps in each exercise!

SECOND GIANT SETS ROTATION:

4 exercises in this order:
1- Dumbbell pullovers with straight arms
2- Low pulley cable rows (Wide grip - pulling low - to the stomach)
3- High pulley cable pullovers
4 - Behind the neck wide grip pulldowns

10 reps each...Repeating three times (3 giant sets)

THIRD ROTATION:

This time choice of four exercises:

1- Standing bilateral dumbbell rows (close to the body/elbows as high as possible)
2- Super heavy (whole stack) low pulley cable rows
3- Assisted Pullups
4- "Special pulldowns to the front" - focusing on upper traps/small muscles in upper back region

Three giant sets, 10 reps in each exercise!

FOURTH ROTATION:

1- Smith Machine Rows
2- "Good mornings"
3- Dead Lifts
4- Barbell shrugs

Three giant sets, 10 reps in each exercise...

not for the pussies  8)

You should try it Matt C !

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:48 PM »
So Gaerreth, how was your workout ?!

I did this Back Workout found at Milos's forum today, IT WAS GREAT ! Brutal pump, can't wait to see how sore I am tommorow !

GIANT SETS DAY:

1st rotation (giant sets): 4 exercises in this particular order:

1- Lat pulldowns
2- Dumbbell rows (leaning on the wall)
3- Low Pulley cable rows with V-bar (low - to the stomach)
4- Barbell rows (high - to the upper chest region)

We did 3 rotations (3 giant sets), 10 reps in each exercise!

SECOND GIANT SETS ROTATION:

4 exercises in this order:
1- Dumbbell pullovers with straight arms
2- Low pulley cable rows (Wide grip - pulling low - to the stomach)
3- High pulley cable pullovers
4 - Behind the neck wide grip pulldowns

10 reps each...Repeating three times (3 giant sets)

THIRD ROTATION:

This time choice of four exercises:

1- Standing bilateral dumbbell rows (close to the body/elbows as high as possible)
2- Super heavy (whole stack) low pulley cable rows
3- Assisted Pullups
4- "Special pulldowns to the front" - focusing on upper traps/small muscles in upper back region

Three giant sets, 10 reps in each exercise!

FOURTH ROTATION:

1- Smith Machine Rows
2- "Good mornings"
3- Dead Lifts
4- Barbell shrugs

Three giant sets, 10 reps in each exercise...

not for the pussies  8)

You should try it Matt C !
Great post !
No b****t !!!

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2007, 08:21:18 AM »
We were TOTALLY schooled -- for SIX hours. Damm. Awesome!

shut up

6 HOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!

:o

you must be feeling it today  :o :o :o 8)