Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855367 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I was looking forward to his culinary delights  ;D
This really does suck.  I was going to make West Virginia Pizza Rolls and Thoroughbred Pie for the occasion.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Yah man, something seems fishy. Why assume that every minute you are on the internet you are hovering over threads on GB ? If he was serious about fighting he wouldn't have put a 1hr time limit/dead line for you to accept., Here you are willing to fight, have given him the details he asked for and now he is playing the " you didn't accept in time" card and calling you a coward!!?!?!? These people are unbelievable.

Everyone hating on SMM should know he gave OMR his details before the supposed deadline expired. Adonis can confirm this. If OMR was serious he would accept now and stop playing the expired deadline card.

Anyone calling SMM a coward should look at the facts and specifically the timeline before they draw their conclusions.
i know you're SMMs buddy, but stop distorting the facts. Plenty of us were witness to how shit went down, we knew he was online but he refused to respond. End of fucking story. He stalled for two days prior to that, and he stalled again.. and got what he wanted.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Are you dumb or just stupid? LOL, this may come as a shock to you but... wait wait make sure you are sitting down....Some people actually trained back in 2003, even earlier than that believe it or not!! Now I know I am going to be called a liar but I know a few guys who were doing BJJ back in the year 2000!!!

Wait a minute - he claims a purple from Carlson fro when he was in Brazil.   But Carlson was in Chicago for a number of years no? 

so how far back are we going now? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
i know you're SMMs buddy, but stop distorting the facts. Plenty of us were witness to how shit went down, we knew he was online but he refused to respond. End of fucking story. He stalled for two days prior to that, and he stalled again.. and got what he wanted.
Funny how 15 minutes after the deadline OMRB responded in the thread. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
This really does suck.  I was going to make West Virginia Pizza Rolls and Thoroughbred Pie for the occasion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Here is what happened when I was supposed to Fight Derek Anthony.  I had Dave Palumbo`s password on MD, logged in and found this Private Message:

suckmymuscle

You are unbelievably stupid. So just because I was online this means I was reading the ONE thread where he issued his deadline? I am a moderator on the nutrition board, idiot. I login regularly on Getbig to check threads.

And I repeat my question: What difference does it make if I gave my address before or after the deadline? Giving my address after somehow means that I am backing down?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok, Carlson was in Chicago as the Bonnar Griffin fight which was in 2005.   Let's assume Carlson arrived in America at 2004 ok?   That pushes SMS purple belt back to 2003 under best case scenario.  

How old is he?  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
 You are unbelievably stupid. So just because I was online this means I was reading the ONE thread where he issued his deadline? ::) I am a moderator on the nutrition board, idiot. I login regularly on Getbig to check threads.

And I repeat my question: What difference does it make if I gave my address before or after the deadline? Giving my address after somehow means that I am backing down? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You know what it means. You accepted defeat, not me. so quit your bitching
follow the arrows

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Here is what happened when I was supposed to Fight Derek Anthony.  I had Dave Palumbo`s password on MD, logged in and found this Private Message:

Good stuff Adam,dare I ask how you got Palumbos password?

suckmymuscle

You know what it means. You accepted defeat, not me. so quit your bitching

Dumb little Paki nerd.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Good stuff Adam,dare I ask how you got Palumbos password?
I just guessed it actually.  People are as predictable as can be.  He also had the same password for his Myspace and everything else. LOL.  I still have EVERYTHING saved.  It wouldn`t be a pretty picture if it all came out, I tell you that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL, I`m going back through some old stuff and found this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 You are unbelievably stupid. So just because I was online this means I was reading the ONE thread where he issued his deadline? ::) I am a moderator on the nutrition board, idiot. I login regularly on Getbig to check threads.

And I repeat my question: What difference does it make if I gave my address before or after the deadline? Giving my address after somehow means that I am backing down? ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If he agreed to fight you on the beach in Miami would you accept?  

BTW - I think you are full of shit about a purple belt from Carlson.   Your timeline fails all tests. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
ROFLMAO!!!  I remember this PWNING that I did.  This was classic stuff.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
So a gay guy punked an mma badass?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
So a gay guy punked an mma badass? anonymous bitch
fixed

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon

Nothing personal Haider, I know you to be a stand up guy and have nothing but respect for you but from where I'm standing SMM gave all the info asked of him and OMR is the one playing " You missed the deadline" Card. You are right, I am friends with SMM and can attest he is very willing to accept the challenge. OMR is the one saying he missed the deadline. He sent the info even before the supposed deadline had expired. Seriously man you are faulting the guy for not scanning every post on getbig for anything that pertains to him? When you log on is the first thing you or anyone else does  is scan every thread to see if you are being called out? Of course not. The bottom line is he has sent all the info asked of him and OMR is playing the "time elapsed" car.

Off topic but I remember some pics of you looking swole and you said that the only food could eat regularly at the time was ice cream but you were still ripped like no ones business. What was the reason that ice cream was the main food you could eat at the time?
shotgun on the team

hematocritter

• Getbig III
I was actually a little scared myself after reading some of OMR's posts.
SMM got owned, but I think that was better for him than actually meeting up and getting owned in real life.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
SMM has those classic ADHD symptoms.  Now the "H" doesn't mean hyperactive, in reality it means compulsive liar, bullshitter, one-upper, waterhead.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Internet fights are like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. Lots of talk, but you'll never see one.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
ROFLMAO!!!  I remember this PWNING that I did.  This was classic stuff.

Adam, can you refresh my memory? What is the story with the nipple ring guy?
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
I was actually a little scared myself after reading some of OMR's posts.
SMM got owned, but I think that was better for him than actually meeting up and getting owned in real life.

Yah they were terrifying !! Absolutely bone chilling were those posts ::)
shotgun on the team

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Yah they were terrifying !! Absolutely bone chilling were those posts ::)
They were anus chilling actually.