Author Topic: Divas vs. Knockouts:  (Read 1947 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Divas vs. Knockouts:
« on: April 08, 2014, 02:50:20 PM »
For those who currently watch both WWE and TNA, how do you compare the women's divisions?

I remember thinking some of the TNA girls looked fairly decent when I watched the shows sporadically several years ago.

WWE's girls were excellent back when Dave Finlay and Lance Storm were working with them. Lately, I've noticed the quality doesn't seem to be there; I'm sure Karl will attest. But, I remember when Trish first came to the Fed - I thought to myself, "WTF is she gonna do in a ring?" Boy, she surprised me!

I understand that Finlay is back in his former role in WWE. Lance Storm left the Fed to open his own wrestling school in Calgary, but maintains an excellent working relationship with WWE. Hopefully, the general quality of the women's division will improve to the point where it was around the late 90's!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Divas vs. Knockouts:
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
Knockouts all the way.  They actually know how to wrestle and were not hired soley based on tits and ass.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »
Knockouts all the way.  They actually know how to wrestle and were not hired soley based on tits and ass.

I wouldn't go that far :)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:41:14 PM »
For those who currently watch both WWE and TNA, how do you compare the women's divisions?

I remember thinking some of the TNA girls looked fairly decent when I watched the shows sporadically several years ago.

WWE's girls were excellent back when Dave Finlay and Lance Storm were working with them. Lately, I've noticed the quality doesn't seem to be there; I'm sure Karl will attest. But, I remember when Trish first came to the Fed - I thought to myself, "WTF is she gonna do in a ring?" Boy, she surprised me!

I understand that Finlay is back in his former role in WWE. Lance Storm left the Fed to open his own wrestling school in Calgary, but maintains an excellent working relationship with WWE. Hopefully, the general quality of the women's division will improve to the point where it was around the late 90's!

Yes I actually did feel that way about Trish.  She turned out to be fantastic in my opinion.

I have honestly never seen The Knockouts.  I hope they're better than the current divas.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:04:04 PM »
Knockouts all the way.  Two names that settle this:  Kelly Kelly and Christy Hemme. End of story.    :o :o :o

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 01:27:44 AM »
I wouldn't go that far :)

Yes but the difference is they know how to wrestle.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 05:37:57 PM »
Tna knockouts do a better job in wrestling each other..
With the exception of niki bella.. there way hotter that WWE divas  :P

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 06:53:50 PM »
They're really one in the same.

Gail Kim, Tara and Mikki were all in the WWE. Angelina and Velvet were cut from WWE developmental.

According to Mark Madden, the only reason for the divisions at all is so the male wrestlers have women to fvck.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »
They're really one in the same.

Gail Kim, Tara and Mikki were all in the WWE. Angelina and Velvet were cut from WWE developmental.

According to Mark Madden, the only reason for the divisions at all is so the male wrestlers have women to fvck.

I guess that further supports my assertion that the WWF's ladies were better years ago and TNA's are better now since they consist of much of the same talent.

Interesting fact about Velvet & Love; I didn't know they started in the Fed's developmental.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 08:13:21 PM »

I guess that further supports my assertion that the WWF's ladies were better years ago and TNA's are better now since they consist of much of the same talent.

Interesting fact about Velvet & Love; I didn't know they started in the Fed's developmental.

I just found that out, right before that post.

Love is on Cabana's Podcast this week and mentioned it.

She also said she's single, still in the U.S on a work visa and needs to marry an American to become citizen. 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 08:17:43 PM »
They should all just stick to being arm candy, and posing for playboy. Nobody wants to see them wrestle.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 01:26:36 AM »
They should all just stick to being arm candy, and posing for playboy. Nobody wants to see them wrestle.
Pretty much