Author Topic: Subway sandwiches  (Read 4698 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Subway sandwiches
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
Anyone who doesn't make their living off of bodybuilding who deprives themselves of Subway due to their "bodybuilding" diet has a sad sad life.

Hi Jerad.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »
Anyone who doesn't make their living off of bodybuilding who deprives themselves of Subway due to their "bodybuilding" diet has a sad sad life.

Thank heavens for that opinion.

IMO - as one of my 6 meals a day - it's a good bunch of calories & a decent amount of protein.

Im fucked if I'm going to home prep another of the days meals just because it's 'processed' meat.

Personally, I don't care if it's all lips & assholes - flesh is flesh. Or are we saying there's no meat in this meat ?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2007, 09:00:27 PM »
Fuck subway and their crap food.  I'd rather have a steak anyway.
Ron: "I am lazy."

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2007, 11:34:54 AM »
Been there once... ate a cold "delicious" Sub-sandwich... left... never came back.
Maybe Sub(human)way tastes different in the US, here in Austria it's less than stellar and too expensive.
Burger King is ok... but a whopper cost 5$+  :o

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2007, 12:01:55 PM »
Its "Cool" for a change of pace 8)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
 I was dieting for a show ,I drove to Chicago and stopped at every subway ,and ordered just chicken breast to go (no bread or nothing),they all charged me different amounts ,(from 1 dollar to 3 dollars a piece),until I got to this place and this kid told me ,that he couldn't sale me just the chiken breast ,he said ,you  have to buy the whole sandwich ,so I said fine ,charge me for the whole sandwich and keep the bread and just give me  the chicken , he said I can't ,at the end of the day ,my boss count the pieces of bread and chicken left ,they have to be equal . ::)WTF ,so  finally ,I ordered a footlong ,w/everything , I took the chicken breast out of it ,left the bread on the counter and left ,
 kid's face  priceless.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2007, 01:35:50 PM »
I was dieting for a show ,I drove to Chicago and stopped at every subway ,and ordered just chicken breast to go (no bread or nothing),they all charged me different amounts ,(from 1 dollar to 3 dollars a piece),until I got to this place and this kid told me ,that he couldn't sale me just the chiken breast ,he said ,you  have to buy the whole sandwich ,so I said fine ,charge me for the whole sandwich and keep the bread and just give me  the chicken , he said I can't ,at the end of the day ,my boss count the pieces of bread and chicken left ,they have to be equal . ::)WTF ,so  finally ,I ordered a footlong ,w/everything , I took the chicken breast out of it ,left the bread on the counter and left ,
 kid's face  priceless.

after you put the dry chicken in your mouth, you should've told the kid to load up your sub with extra mustard, extra mayo and extra bbq sauce, and then you should've ripped off your shirt and whipped the whole fucking sandwich against the store's wall and then hit a most muscular pose in the kid's face.  that would've taught the kid a lesson.

Master Blaster

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2007, 01:55:23 PM »
 kid's face  priceless.

Gymstories.com!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »
i just ate a turkey breast sandwich
it was delicious