Author Topic: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman  (Read 13981 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Re: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 11:09:04 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Funny, but I do appreciate the friends, the people I meet and the people who enjoy Getbig, and the entertainment is has given, plus the raised eyebrows and glares I get sometimes.  Dave and Aaron are not bad people, but I think they are realizing that if you sling gossip stories and hurt people for some hits, it can come back and hit you when it turns the other way.  Especially if people you think are friends just decide to tell stories.

I know logic isn't GB's strong suit, but isn't it ironic that the proprietor of Getbig, the biggest shit slinging website in all of bodybuilding, just posted the above quoted post?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
I know logic isn't GB's strong suit, but isn't it ironic that the proprietor of Getbig, the biggest shit slinging website in all of bodybuilding, just posted the above quoted post?

He just provides venue and reels people in as needed on certain topics.  It's called Gossip and Opinions board for a reason genius.
There's a difference between providing a venue for people to express their opinions and providing a venue AND engaging in whatever scumbaggery they engage in over there.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 11:46:32 PM »
He just provides venue and reels people in as needed on certain topics.  It's called Gossip and Opinions board for a reason genius.
There's a difference between providing a venue for people to express their opinions and providing a venue AND engaging in whatever scumbaggery they engage in over there.

Obviously not your strong suit either, Genius.

If you read the columns, which are basically news (Admittedly, not a lot of serious news in bodybuilding), and compare it to providing a venue for morons to spout "opinions" about people Ron knows and claims to like in the industry, and find the columns to be worse... Or even comparable, then you, Genius, are a moron.

Funny how Ron will remove a post when the critical comment is levied toward a power player in our industry, or someone that could remove his press passes, regardless of the truth of the post.... But has no problem leaving up a post he knows to be false if there is no risk to his press passes. Funny, huh?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2012, 12:03:07 AM »

If you read the columns, which are basically news (Admittedly, not a lot of serious news in bodybuilding), and compare it to providing a venue for morons to spout "opinions" about people Ron knows and claims to like in the industry, and find the columns to be worse... Or even comparable, then you, Genius, are a moron.

Funny how Ron will remove a post when the critical comment is levied toward a power player in our industry, or someone that could remove his press passes, regardless of the truth of the post.... But has no problem leaving up a post he knows to be false if there is no risk to his press passes. Funny, huh?

I'm not going to discuss logic with a 3rd tier bodybuilder, with a criminal record, and diseased organs. We bunch of "morons" have and will, consistently for many more years remain at the top (or near) of internet message forums for bodybuilding.  So tell your pal to change his business model if he doesn't liked getting destroyed by "morons".

Ron has been called out on this before by many, including myself many, many times.  It is what is.  You play the game or you get fucked.  You do or did the same thing in bodybuilding.  There's only so many buttons that can be pushed before the Manions and Whinebergers, make calls or send texts.  We are well aware of this, this is nothing new.
`
How's that for logic?   :-*
Good Day BJ

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2012, 01:01:27 AM »
I'm not going to discuss logic with a 3rd tier bodybuilder, with a criminal record, and diseased organs. Us bunch of "morons" have and will consistently for many years remain at the top (or near) of internet message forums for bodybuilding.  So tell your pal to change his business model if he doesn't liked getting destroyed by "morons".

Ron has been called out on this before by many, including myself many, many times.  It is what is.  You play the game or you get fucked.  You do or did the same thing in bodybuilding.  There's only so many buttons that can be pushed before the Manions and Whinebergers, make calls or send texts.  We are well aware of this, this is nothing new.
`
Good Day BJ

Good job staying at, or near, the top of the bodybuilding Internet message board forums. THAT is quite an accomplishment, Wiggs! Lol.

Do you know what the word "logic" means? I'm not so sure for your posts.

Here's a question for you: is it better to be a bodybuilding fanboy, like yourself, who has accomplished absolutely nothing in the sport... Other than criticize people who do actually participate in bodybuilding. Or is it worse to be, as you say, a third tier bodybuilder who actually DOES bodybuilding?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2012, 01:21:09 AM »
Good job staying at, or near, the top of the bodybuilding Internet message board forums. THAT is quite an accomplishment, Wiggs! Lol.

Here's a question for you: is it better to be a bodybuilding fanboy, like yourself, who has accomplished absolutely nothing in the sport... Other than criticize people who do actually participate in bodybuilding. Or is it worse to be, as you say, a third tier bodybuilder who actually DOES bodybuilding?

You should be "good jobbing" Ron, it's his board.

Hmm......No criminal record, body works at 100% vs. criminal record, diseased organs and nothing to show for it....There goes that logic again.  If you can't figure this out, I can't help you.

When a topic is posted that I feel the need to respond to, I can engage in civil discourse.  It's not just a shit slinging board.  Occasionally, we talk about bodybuilding in a civil manner, my past posts show this.  It's the other stuff you have a problem with.  I can't help you there, I follow whatever rules of the board I am on.  So clearly, if I didn't want to banned, I'd not engage in some of the jackassery I can get away with here.  Well, that's what makes this place special. The inmates run the asylum...

Pros and amatuers know what they're getting into when they log in in or in many cases, don't log in.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this fucked up cult and all its misfits but I'm not going to hold my tongue on what I witness, or can prove to be true. You fellas i.e., supplement companies, bodybuilders, magazines, media have pulled the wool over the peoples eyes for so long, and have lied for so long, it's second nature.  You don't know how to react when we call you all on your bullshit except to censor or make threats.

You're right, 3rd tier was too generous, 4th tier.  3rd tiers are at least professional.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2012, 01:30:36 AM »
Lol PJ Braun.. Known for exposing his ass cheeks so gays can fantasize about penetrating them. Hahaha quite a success
T

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2012, 01:50:48 AM »
Lol PJ Braun.. Known for exposing his ass cheeks so gays can fantasize about penetrating them. Hahaha quite a success

Sounds like you know a little too much about dudes fantasizing about me...

Wiggs- I have NO criminal record. Totally clean. Those charges (9 Percocet) were dropped.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2012, 02:55:51 AM »
Guys - here is the thing.  who cares.   We are here to have fun, and frankly, as long as Getbig is fun, that is what matters.  Entertainment.  Enjoyment.  Coming here on Thanksgiving morning to check things out while watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade is fun.   RX tried, MD tried, Flex tries - Bodybuilding.com is still the king by far.   I have heard that for 5 years now.  But here is the kicker, who cares about the rankings.  I know people come here, whether or not they admit it.  I don't need to pretend to rev up hits and numbers (Jeff the Producer said they used to click refresh thousands of times to get the hits).  Guys, the industry is small - lets have fun and help enjoy it.

That is, my spiritual rant this morning is over.  I am freaking hungry and can't wait for the damn Turkey dinner tonight.  Right now, I am buying up a storm online, and heading to some stores tonight around 10pm!

I can confirm that they did this at MD as well.  When I had access to all the Special Forums and some Private PM`s, I saw the whole philandering going on in open air.  Pretty amusing.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2012, 02:56:59 AM »

Wiggs- I have NO criminal record. Totally clean. Those charges (9 Percocet) were dropped.
Did they plea it down since you cooperated against your friend?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2012, 02:57:23 AM »
I'm not going to discuss logic with a 3rd tier bodybuilder, with a criminal record, and diseased organs. Us bunch of "morons" have and will, consistently for many more years remain at the top (or near) of internet message forums for bodybuilding.  So tell your pal to change his business model if he doesn't liked getting destroyed by "morons".

`
Good Day BJ

ROFLMAO. 

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2012, 03:03:27 AM »

As compared to Palumbo who removed an employee who was hurting him getting press passes

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2012, 03:05:29 AM »

Taking your clothes off for $100 for photos for fags to jack off isn't accomplishing more than Wiggs does on getbig

Maybe $200 would

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2012, 03:08:00 AM »
Taking your clothes off for $100 for photos for fags to jack off isn't accomplishing more than Wiggs does on getbig

Maybe $200 would

Don't insult my work, it's priceless you nameless penis holster.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2012, 03:09:44 AM »
Don't insult my work, it's priceless you nameless penis holster.

Sorry.

Maybe $250

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2012, 03:29:21 AM »
I can confirm that they did this at MD as well.  When I had access to all the Special Forums and some Private PM`s, I saw the whole philandering going on in open air.  Pretty amusing.

I can just picture the crew huddled around their laptops furiously clicking on their wrap up video to make payment in their leased cars, rented houses and envision medical stash

Priceless

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2012, 03:31:36 AM »
Do people still think Ron gives a shit about traffic and ranking? it is precisely because he doesn't go in for these cyber pissing contests and puts his ego on the back burner that this place is so much better than anywhere else.

Sonic Boom!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2012, 03:54:43 AM »
who gives a fuck about "other" Forums... ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2012, 06:22:09 AM »
I am starting to feel sorry for PWee Brain here
He is under the impression that we was told to defend aron on getbig because polumbo doesnt let aron post here

When the reality is that aaaron put him up here to get burned instead of him

aron knows he would be roasted so sends the errand boy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2012, 07:22:01 AM »

Hmm......No criminal record, body works at 100% vs. criminal record, diseased organs and nothing to show for it....There goes that logic again.  If you can't figure this out, I can't help you.

When a topic is posted that I feel the need to respond to, I can engage in civil discourse.  It's not just a shit slinging board.  Occasionally, we talk about bodybuilding in a civil manner, my past posts show this.  It's the other stuff you have a problem with.  I can't help you there, I follow whatever rules of the board I am on.  So clearly, if I didn't want to banned, I'd not engage in some of the jackassery I can get away with here.  Well, that's what makes this place special. The inmates run the asylum...

Pros and amatuers know what they're getting into when they log in in or in many cases, don't log in.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this fucked up cult and all its misfits but I'm not going to hold my tongue on what I witness, or can prove to be true. You fellas i.e., supplement companies, bodybuilders, magazines, media have pulled the wool over the peoples eyes for so long, and have lied for so long, it's second nature.  You don't know how to react when we call you all on your bullshit except to censor or make threats.

You're right, 3rd tier was too generous, 4th tier.  3rd tiers are at least professional.

Ouch!!  Wiggs spitting some serious truth
A

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2012, 07:34:12 AM »

Pee Wee, you have zero integrity. Your a male prostitute, that will do anything to avoid working for a dollar. You sir, are a c u n t.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2012, 07:51:22 AM »

Soo....PJ, what are you doing with 9 Oxycodone tablets???....you do know that Percocet is pretty much an Oxy mixed with paracetamol.  Obviously you didn't have a prescription for it or you would not have been arrested.  Seems to me you have a rec drug problem

But you and everyone over at RX Hustle can say what you want about Getbig, call us trolls, etc....but the fact is that a lot of our comedy material comes straight from RX just by your actions.....

*I mean, the site is full of so many advertisements that its a complete eyesore
*The videos don't work unless I play them in my head
*The audio shows are basically more about selling products than actual useful content
*The forum is a joke, you can't say anything up there without getting banned.

And of course, there's always the drama....like Jeff the Producer.  You seriously can't expect loyalty when you toss a guy out on the street without any explanation whatsoever and seeing as how Jeff lived right below Palumbo, you would think there would be some type of communication.  If that had been done, then I don't think there would be so much flack given.

If you think Getbig is full of vultures, then stop throwing dead carcasses out of the speeding car and into the road.  Sorry but the real joke in the bodybuilding industry is RX Muscle....while we're having fun and joking around up here....the people at RX are kissing ass and sucking dick just to get a "Vice President of Whatever" up there.  There's more ball juggling over there than at the Ringling Bros Circus...what describes pretty much what the place is over there.

BTW, PJ...just a bit of advice....you need to find your own way in life.  Riding on Aaron's coattails is not going to get you anywhere.....you're not the Co-Owner of Iron Empire Empire....co-owner would mean that you are on equal standing with Aaron but truthfully, you're pretty much a sidekick....Aaron can do a show WITHOUT YOU....you can't do likewise.  Also, Iron Empire Radio would have to be an independent venture and last time I checked, its owned by Dave Palumbo and at the end of the day...he's taking the big piece of chicken at the table.

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2012, 08:20:21 AM »

Big Wiggs laying down a significant amount of pain.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
pj without aaron is a loser with no hope in life.. he's on here talking shit like a tuff fat kid. pj trust me shut up trust me kid!!!!

Actually, I like PJ.  He can at least take the beating and melt down like a certain Italian acting Jew but he is living in a fantasy world if he thinks that Dave is ever give him any control over RX Muscle.  Aaron is pretty much Boss 2 over at RX Muscle and quite frankly, there's no room for a Boss 3.

He also has a serious rec drug issue.  9 Perc's.....come on bro.
A

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2012, 11:00:09 AM »

Ron, do you see similarity between what Aaron does at Rx and what Jeff did by making up that Aaron had an affair on his pregnant wife? Just curious...

Jeff lied about the affair. Hence, why I deleted that and any reference and actually made a comment saying he lied, and it was bull.  I think Jeff himself on the air (from what I was told) said Aaron did not have any affair.  Same with people saying things of Rich's wife, but again is bull. 

and of course he would have nowhere the 'visibility' in the industry he has if it wasnt for GB's influence and that is worth a lot in many different ways

True - I would not.  People know me from here.  But a lot of other people know me for other things I do, including taking a lot of good pics, and trying to help others out.  I push bodybuilding.com at contests, as they take care of me, and provide me another great outlet for pics and more.  Same with Flex Magazine, NPC News and others. 

There is a difference from what free speech and others say, and what I myself write and say. I know a lot about a ton of people, and if I wanted to, I could write a ton of stories from many people, from good sources, and have an incredible gossip column. But why? Should I hurt all these people?  Should I jump the gun because I know things people told me in secret or I have heard.  You would be amazed what we know about people. Things. Who really sleeps with who. What really happened? And so much more.  BUT - one thing I know.  I don't need to put it all out there, because I like the contests, the people, the expos. Why hurt someone just to get a ratings boost.

Cmon Ron....how can you say that? They both have selfish intentions and don't care who they hurt.....as long as they get what they want. You're smarter than that.....I know you have to play bodybuilding politics but you just blatantly lied!!

I don't believe that.  Dave and Aaron have always shown respect to me.  Maybe not to others, but to me.  And if I ask them something, they usually tell me the truth.  I go the same way.  Not everything out there needs to be told to everyone.