Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 154471 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #725 on: August 17, 2011, 02:27:11 AM »
Says the fucking retard, who can't be arsed to write people, & just puts ppl!! yeah, that saved you half an hour in your day didn't it.
Text talk on your cell phone, use a lap-top for the internet, it has ALL x26 letters of the Alphabet, each with it's own KEY.
Oh, yeah my father is Irish, wanker..............
 :D

PT
Pillowtalk? Hahahaha
So what your saying is ou log onto getbig while youre in bed and have a quick shuffle in your pants when you post and read responses?
Pillowtalk, hahaha

newmom

« Reply #726 on: August 17, 2011, 02:30:51 AM »
Every woman will make a difference. If all white women think like that then we are truly fucked. You really should have at least 3 kids. I can't understand how a woman could not want any children! That's like your first purpose in life.

there's nothing wrong for a woman not to want kids IMO. Some want kids, some don't

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #727 on: August 17, 2011, 02:34:04 AM »
there's nothing wrong for a woman not to want kids IMO. Some want kids, some don't
I've notice this and my mother has said: "The one's that don't want kids, usually have them."

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #728 on: August 17, 2011, 02:38:07 AM »

Yes, brings in mind my theory about two classes of women:

-wives

-cum-buckets

Note: cum-buckets are out of use at 40 at latest if not earlier. Wives on the other hand remain useful through their lives. Every beginning young slut should deeply take this into consideration while making decisions which one to become.
We all know women are emotional as fuk and want to be loved. Wives achieve this while cum-buckets get cum maybe from 16-38 (depends of course on the person a little, but that's the base line). After that cum-buckets are alone, never got married, no one to talk... wives on the other hand have their families, husbands, children, grand children etc.

w8m8

« Reply #729 on: August 17, 2011, 03:20:57 AM »
 ::)

brings to mind that there are two classes of males ... ones that grow up act like men and use their brain .. and ones that think they do

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #730 on: August 17, 2011, 04:58:52 AM »
I hate the State.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #731 on: August 17, 2011, 07:41:14 AM »

-wives

-cum-buckets

Note: cum-buckets are out of use at 40 at latest if not earlier. Wives on the other hand remain useful through their lives. Every beginning young slut should deeply take this into consideration while making decisions which one to become.
We all know women are emotional as fuk and want to be loved. Wives achieve this while cum-buckets get cum maybe from 16-38 (depends of course on the person a little, but that's the base line). After that cum-buckets are alone, never got married, no one to talk... wives on the other hand have their families, husbands, children, grand children etc.

Agreed. Very good observation. Wives have their families, husbands, children, grand children etc. Cum-receptacles have nothing in the end.

Personally I think a woman that does not have children is a failure in some ways. They say "white women are winning" when it comes to social standing in the world. It would seem to me they are losing by not having children. How can a childless woman not feel like a failure when she stands next to a woman with 5 children. She failed at the most basic thing in life.

Note: Some women can not have children because of physiological reasons and I do not view them as failures. The ones that are failing are those that are perfectly capable of having children but do not because of mental / social / selfish reasons.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #732 on: August 17, 2011, 07:58:29 AM »
These goofy white supremacists should do something useful and create a modern day lebensborn.  Only admitting women with genetics like Elisha Cuthbert, and Men like me.

w8m8

« Reply #733 on: August 17, 2011, 08:16:26 AM »
Agreed. Very good observation. Wives have their families, husbands, children, grand children etc. Cum-receptacles have nothing in the end.

Personally I think a woman that does not have children is a failure in some ways. They say "white women are winning" when it comes to social standing in the world. It would seem to me they are losing by not having children. How can a childless woman not feel like a failure when she stands next to a woman with 5 children. She failed at the most basic thing in life.

Note: Some women can not have children because of physiological reasons and I do not view them as failures. The ones that are failing are those that are perfectly capable of having children but do not because of mental / social / selfish reasons.

People who have children with an agenda awaiting them are selfish and self indulgent ... I made a decision to not have children because I believe they should be nurtured and raised in a loving admirable society ... I think if a woman has a child her first and foremost duty is to be the full time caregiver and those who cannot do that should not have children

I don't believe in allowing others to have influence over your children during the most impressionable ages ... when you need to farm them out to be cared for by people who only care for them because it is their "job" then it's better you either wait until you can be there to raise them full time yourself or choose to not have any

The divorce rates are high and having multiple parents through re-marriage or having a child being shuttled back and forth between bickering ex spouses is not conducive to a child being raised with a stable foundation .. children of divorce are scarred and through no fault of their own

So to all you self righteous .. self indulgent .. selfish .. and ignorant men .. fuck you

I'd rather stay single and alone than bring a child into a world filled with hate and violence with the preplanned notion that it's their responsibility to continue the "fight"

Use the big head for thinking .. and keep the little one for playing with ... I've become quite comfortable and content being alone .. and if my other choice is to become an incubator used to fill a gap in the race war .. then I'm even more happy with my choice

Try preaching to the mudshark whores who ARE breeding with anything and everything that will bed them down .. spitting out half breeds for the country to support .. and not giving a rats ass about what is right and what is wrong .. they need your "wisdom" more than I do

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: August 17, 2011, 08:22:45 AM »
People who have children with an agenda awaiting them are selfish and self indulgent ... I made a decision to not have children because I believe they should be nurtured and raised in a loving admirable society ... I think if a woman has a child her first and foremost duty is to be the full time caregiver and those who cannot do that should not have children

I don't believe in allowing others to have influence over your children during the most impressionable ages ... when you need to farm them out to be cared for by people who only care for them because it is their "job" then it's better you either wait until you can be there to raise them full time yourself or choose to not have any

The divorce rates are high and having multiple parents through re-marriage or having a child being shuttled back and forth between bickering ex spouses is not conducive to a child being raised with a stable foundation .. children of divorce are scarred and through no fault of their own

So to all you self righteous .. self indulgent .. selfish .. and ignorant men .. fuck you

I'd rather stay single and alone than bring a child into a world filled with hate and violence with the preplanned notion that it's their responsibility to continue the "fight"

Use the big head for thinking .. and keep the little one for playing with ... I've become quite comfortable and content being alone .. and if my other choice is to become an incubator used to fill a gap in the race war .. then I'm even more happy with my choice

Try preaching to the mudshark whores who ARE breeding with anything and everything that will bed them down .. spitting out half breeds for the country to support .. and not giving a rats ass about what is right and what is wrong .. they need your "wisdom" more than I do

You sound like a very responsible, conscientious person.  Wish more were like you.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #735 on: August 17, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »
These goofy white supremacists should do something useful and create a modern day lebensborn.  Only admitting women with genetics like Elisha Cuthbert, and Men like me.
Arn't you tainted though ? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: August 17, 2011, 08:31:01 AM »
Arn't you tainted though ? ???

Not that I know of, why do you ask?

haha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #737 on: August 17, 2011, 08:31:47 AM »
Not that I know of, why do you ask?

haha
I thought you were Mexican  ;D never mind carry on  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: August 17, 2011, 08:37:37 AM »
I thought you were Mexican  ;D never mind carry on  :D

Oh yeah!!

I'm a hard worker and soon i save enough to bring mi wife and nine kids to the land of opportunity.  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #739 on: August 17, 2011, 08:39:09 AM »
Oh yeah!!

I'm a hard worker and soon i save enough to bring mi wife and nine kids to the land of opportunity.  ;D
:D ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #740 on: August 17, 2011, 08:58:52 AM »
this thread has me cracking up so hard, nice to see runningmom coming to her senses and telling the guy to take off pics of his kids, btw all women are come buckets, especially mothers. People think a woman loses her appetite for sexual deviance when she has a kid... this is incorrect, they get even more depraved, remember having a kid is a consequence of sperm deposits in the vagina. But one thing to remember is that sperm buckets are nothing to sneeze at, some of them grow up to be secretary of state so don't piss them off, a come bucket can be a glorious thing, God bless the come buckets of the world, especially the ones who take care of themselves and go running to keep in good shape so that men want to sperm on them even more even AFTER having kids and thusly rendering their buckets somewhat useless, though that's what butt sex is for. Runningcomebucket I salute you, this is coming from a sperm depositor who has left many buckets crying tears of joy lol

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #741 on: August 17, 2011, 09:21:49 AM »

-wives

-cum-buckets

Stupidest post I've seen in quite a while.

Congrats.
G

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: August 17, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »
Stupidest post I've seen in quite a while.

Congrats.

Hi, unmarried cock-sucking slut in her 30's who cries at nights thinking why no one loves her and realizing her appearance is just downhill from now on 8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: August 17, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »
Hi, unmarried cock-sucking slut in herhis 30's who cries at nights thinking why no one loves herhim and realizing herhis appearance is just downhill from now on 8)

fix

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: August 17, 2011, 09:40:19 AM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: August 17, 2011, 09:44:21 AM »
You guys seem pretty 'close' on here.
G

newmom

« Reply #746 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:48 AM »
this thread has me cracking up so hard, nice to see runningmom coming to her senses and telling the guy to take off pics of his kids, btw all women are come buckets, especially mothers. People think a woman loses her appetite for sexual deviance when she has a kid... this is incorrect, they get even more depraved, remember having a kid is a consequence of sperm deposits in the vagina. But one thing to remember is that sperm buckets are nothing to sneeze at, some of them grow up to be secretary of state so don't piss them off, a come bucket can be a glorious thing, God bless the come buckets of the world, especially the ones who take care of themselves and go running to keep in good shape so that men want to sperm on them even more even AFTER having kids and thusly rendering their buckets somewhat useless, though that's what butt sex is for. Runningcomebucket I salute you, this is coming from a sperm depositor who has left many buckets crying tears of joy lol

::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #747 on: August 17, 2011, 09:50:22 AM »
 :P

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: August 17, 2011, 10:00:59 AM »

HAHAHAH  ;D ;D

Special LOL @ "Runningcomebucket"

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: August 17, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »
HAHAHAH  ;D ;D

Special LOL @ "Runningcomebucket"

Have you ever been charged with rape?
G