Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 154503 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #775 on: August 18, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »
:D  OK pillow, just look at this and lower your breathing...

I am not a fan of saggy tit's, I can afford to be choosey.
Now go back to the Obama thread & back up your ridiculous claims.

Tick - tock........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #776 on: August 18, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »
What exactly are YOU envisioning as the "end game"? Curious to hear.

Why would a existentialist nihilist care anyways, I have enough angst to deal with.

(death threats with pics of your knives will be reported)
Google Hans Litten. Stay cool, bro.   

Xerxes

« Reply #777 on: August 18, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
Go run to Ron ya little fucking girl.
As this is ironically what you will be doing when SHTF, looking for some-one in authority to protect your sorry ass.
Honestly, just fuck off mate.

Oh, & it was not a death threat Gloria, it would hurt a lot, but recovery would have been inevitable  ;)

Go Troll some other place, dick head.

PT
LOL have fun in your underground bunker "mate".

Cool as ever bro, will do that later ;)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: August 18, 2011, 02:04:15 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #779 on: August 18, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »
People who have children with an agenda awaiting them are selfish and self indulgent ... I made a decision to not have children because I believe they should be nurtured and raised in a loving admirable society ... I think if a woman has a child her first and foremost duty is to be the full time caregiver and those who cannot do that should not have children

I don't believe in allowing others to have influence over your children during the most impressionable ages ... when you need to farm them out to be cared for by people who only care for them because it is their "job" then it's better you either wait until you can be there to raise them full time yourself or choose to not have any

The divorce rates are high and having multiple parents through re-marriage or having a child being shuttled back and forth between bickering ex spouses is not conducive to a child being raised with a stable foundation .. children of divorce are scarred and through no fault of their own

So to all you self righteous .. self indulgent .. selfish .. and ignorant men .. fuck you

I'd rather stay single and alone than bring a child into a world filled with hate and violence with the preplanned notion that it's their responsibility to continue the "fight"

Use the big head for thinking .. and keep the little one for playing with ... I've become quite comfortable and content being alone .. and if my other choice is to become an incubator used to fill a gap in the race war .. then I'm even more happy with my choice

Try preaching to the mudshark whores who ARE breeding with anything and everything that will bed them down .. spitting out half breeds for the country to support .. and not giving a rats ass about what is right and what is wrong .. they need your "wisdom" more than I do
The main issue I have is that you are not giving that potential child a chance to try life out for him / herself. Don't you think they should have at least been given the chance instead of you deciding not to give life because of your own fears. If your mother had the same attitude you would not have existed. At least she took a chance with you.

If you are not going to at least try and have children you can't complain anymore about the fate befalling the white race in the world. You stated yourself that you could not make a difference. You are so wrong in thinking that way. You do make a difference. Every woman makes a difference. There is no hope for the white race if you have this defeatist attitude. White men can't have children. Ultimately the fate of the white race rests in the hand of white women.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: August 18, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
The main issue I have is that you are not giving that potential child a chance to try life out for him / herself. Don't you think they should have at least been given the chance instead of you deciding not to give life because of your own fears. If your mother had the same attitude you would not have existed. At least she took a chance with you.

If you are not going to at least try and have children you can't complain anymore about the fate befalling the white race in the world. You stated yourself that you could not make a difference. You are so wrong in thinking that way. You do make a difference. Every woman makes a difference. There is no hope for the white race if you have this defeatist attitude. White men can't have children. Ultimately the fate of the white race rests in the hand of white women.
Well, then whites are doomed. Just look at women today. w8m8 must be young, obviously her mother didnt love her much so she feels like she has nothing worth to reproduce, is scared to be as cold as her mother was with her. Can we blame her?

It's sad when mothers dont like their daughters, and as a results, daughters dont/cannot want kids once adults.

Maybe the biological, metaphysical need will kick in when she reaches her 30s nonetheless...

But seriously... a woman who dont want kids has to be seriously fucked up. As much as a man who doesnt want kids.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #781 on: August 19, 2011, 01:03:17 AM »

Hans Litten, an anti-Nazi Jewish lawyer, from Weimar republic era Deutschland.
& the point was??

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #782 on: August 19, 2011, 01:08:48 AM »
LOL have fun in your underground bunker "mate".

Bunker?? what a waste of resources!!
I will be top side having some fun, & staying alive. ;)

Serious question = do you even own a gun??

Never mind have a variety of fire-arms, from hand-guns, riffles, shot guns, assault riffles, Kevlar vest & shed loads of ammunition....
Any Knife fighting training??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #783 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:54 AM »
With guns like these the Great Cyrus doesn't need anything else...

Xerxes

« Reply #784 on: August 19, 2011, 01:19:06 AM »
Bunker?? what a waste of resources!!
I will be top side having some fun, & staying alive. ;)

Serious question = do you even own a gun??

Never mind have a variety of fire-arms, from hand-guns, riffles, shot guns, assault riffles, Kevlar vest & shed loads of ammunition....
Any Knife fighting training??

PT

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #785 on: August 19, 2011, 01:32:09 AM »

Even though you are trolling, & just generally taking the piss, I will indulge you for a couple of posts.

Let's look at the (world wide) food supply, & distibution.
Noticed any-thing weird with the weather/harvests in the last few years??

What do you think is going to happen when food starts to become scarce, food riots??

Gerald Celente: Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012

Posted on 14 November 2008 23:37:38 by Dr. Marten

Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012...Trend forecaster, renowned for being accurate in the past, says

The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting fut ure world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis.
Celente, who successfully predicted the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, the subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar, told UPI in November last year that the following year would be known as "The Panic of 2008," adding that "giants (would) tumble to their deaths," which is exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns and others. He also said that the dollar would eventually be devalued by as much as 90 per cent.

His pedigree speaks for it's self.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #786 on: August 19, 2011, 01:38:01 AM »

The prospect of revolution was a concept echoed by a British Ministry of Defence report last year, which predicted that within 30 years, the growing gap between the super rich and the middle class, along with an urban underclass threatening social order would mean, "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest," and that, "The middle classes could become a revolutionary class."

In a separate recent interview, Celente went further on the subject of revolution in America.

"There will be a revolution in this country," he said. "It’s not going to come yet, but it’s going to come down the line and we’re going to see a third party and this was the catalyst for it: the takeover of Washington, D. C., in broad daylight by Wall Street in this bloodless coup. And it will happen as conditions continue to worsen."

"The first thing to do is organize with tax revolts. That’s going to be the big one because people can’t afford to pay more school tax, property tax, any kind of tax. You’re going to start seeing those kinds of protests start to develop."

"It’s going to be very bleak. Very sad. And there is going to be a lot of homeless, the likes of which we have never seen before. Tent cities are already sprouting up around the country and we’re going to see many more."

"We’re going to start seeing huge areas of vacant real estate and squatters living in them as well. It’s going to be a picture the likes of which Americans are not going to be used to. It’s going to come as a shock and with it, there’s going to be a lot of crime. And the crime is going to be a lot worse than it was before because in the last 1929 Depression, people’s minds weren’t wrecked on all these modern drugs – over-the-counter drugs, or crystal meth or whatever it might be. So, you have a huge underclass of very desperate people with their minds chemically blown beyond anybody’s comprehension."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2132164/posts

But Celente is an idiot, right?? he has NO clue what he is talking about, yes?? of course not...........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #787 on: August 19, 2011, 01:41:16 AM »
Here is the thing PT, hard times come, and hard times go. My parents grew up in rural areas---farm country. My mother grew up without running water, and had a outhouse. And my grandfather built and wired their house---and my mother had said that she didn't know it had snowed until she saw the snowflakes on he bedroom floor (I guess Bob the Builder he was not).

I've worked as a janitor---it was a summer job, when I was in college, and I've helped around my grandma's farm. It ain't no biggie to me to do some backbreaking work.
If hard times come, I look at it as a way of bringing back the hard working spirit to America. It will bring importance of family, life, and th simpler things in life.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2011, 01:49:41 AM »
Here is the thing PT, hard times come, and hard times go. My parents grew up in rural areas---farm country. My mother grew up without running water, and had a outhouse. And my grandfather built and wired their house---and my mother had said that she didn't know it had snowed until she saw the snowflakes on he bedroom floor (I guess Bob the Builder he was not).

I've worked as a janitor---it was a summer job, when I was in college, and I've helped around my grandma's farm. It ain't no biggie to me to do some backbreaking work.
If hard times come, I look at it as a way of bringing back the hard working spirit to America. It will bring importance of family, life, and th simpler things in life.

You have a sort of romantic view about this. When push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'd better be prepared.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: August 19, 2011, 02:01:05 AM »
You have a sort of romantic view about this. When push comes to shove and the going gets tough, you'd better be prepared.
No, I thnk there is gonna be a lot of shit happening, but people who are used to hard times and poor people---you have to look at yourself, what are your true needs.

I heard a single mother on the radio in the DC area, who has a good job, she said, "My son deserves a Xbox."
people have a twisted view of wants and needs...no her son deserves a good education, he may want an XBox, and may get it as a reward for good grades.

Ever talk to a homeless guy who worked for NASA? He was making 6 figs, and lost it all due to divorce...and dude is now living on the streets, albeit, alcoholism had a toll in this as well. Makes you humbled to see people who had it all and lost it. Makes you think, do you reallly need this or that.

And as I said, there are certain people who are used to hard times, and know how to maximize and make a penny stretch (yes I'm exaggerating). You are gonna see a lot of ol' schoolisms come back.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: August 19, 2011, 02:01:31 AM »
I think Pillowtalk and Freespirit would make a great couple, with always a smile on their faces !

w8m8

« Reply #791 on: August 19, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »
Well, then whites are doomed. Just look at women today. w8m8 must be young, obviously her mother didnt love her much so she feels like she has nothing worth to reproduce, is scared to be as cold as her mother was with her. Can we blame her?

It's sad when mothers dont like their daughters, and as a results, daughters dont/cannot want kids once adults.

Maybe the biological, metaphysical need will kick in when she reaches her 30s nonetheless...

But seriously... a woman who dont want kids has to be seriously fucked up. As much as a man who doesnt want kids.

brilliant example of how ignorant and unknowing you are .. kindly fuck off with your pseudo intellectualisms

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: August 19, 2011, 02:43:59 AM »
brilliant example of how ignorant and unknowing you are .. kindly fuck off with your pseudo intellectualisms
W8M8, in your post before, were you talking about a stay at home mom who home schools her kids?
In this day and age, having two income parents is a must, and also, there is that whole abide by the man thing (that many men want in a stay at home wife) that seems not to befit you. And many of those men, through my experience also want to cut off the woman's experience with the outside world and our emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive...
So, let's say that you had that stay at home mother, home schools experience---your kids maybe smart, but socially stunted and awkward (I've known many home schooled kids-and they are brilliant, and brilliantly socially inept, most of the guys are simps).

The main reason why divorces are sky high is because today's gen have only the baby boomer generation to go by, and view marriage as an event, and not a lifelong decision...marriage hasn't changed, the people have.

A woman blessed with having a little one, is a beautiful sight---when she is a good mother...but even those are hard to find, in any race. Nowadays, having a kid and letting grandma raise it is the in thing to do, just look at Casey Anthony, she acted like she has no responsibilities, and that the child was a hinderance for her personal life. To me, and to many folks, it is the women who have become selfish and self indulgent. One could say your decision NOT to have kids and perfer to stay alone (odd how you say alone and not with a man) rather than dealing with xyz.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #793 on: August 19, 2011, 04:16:33 AM »
I think Pillowtalk and Freespirit would make a great couple, with always a smile on their faces !

Trust me, you fail again and again and again at trying to be funny.   :-\

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: August 19, 2011, 05:00:39 AM »
Trust me, you fail again and again and again at trying to be funny.   :-\

But you, sir, are ever so witty !

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #795 on: August 19, 2011, 05:06:49 AM »
But you, sir, are ever so witty !

You are both Dutch, Lords of the Low Countries; you should love and respect each other!
I hate the State.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: August 19, 2011, 05:10:31 AM »
You are both Dutch, Lords of the Low Countries; you should love and respect each other!
I try that all the time, but he keeps bullying me.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #797 on: August 19, 2011, 05:13:32 AM »
I try that all the time, but he keeps bullying me.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

And here I thought Dutch people always agree...oh well.

On a side note (hoping you can either confirm or disconfirm this) I heard that open joint smoking and in coffee shops will be banned for all non-Dutch people from now on? Any truth to that?
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #798 on: August 19, 2011, 05:18:55 AM »

I get the point. However, I see a time that will be running with blood before any return to the simple way of life can take shape. personally, I would rather have a knowledge of fire-arms, water purification, hunting & general survival techniques right now.

I love your retrospective walk down memory lane, looking at how tough your mom had it living in the ghetto, or some bum-fuck rural area.
But, I am a realist & know that when things get fucked up, people are going turn nasty.

Need an example?? how about any of the African countries that have been ravaged by famine over the last 30 years, look what happens when the UNICEF trucks turn up, some niggre has to 'stand to' on the .50 cal Browning to keep order.
No .50 cal & people get ripped the shreds in the fight for food, simple!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: August 19, 2011, 05:25:33 AM »
And here I thought Dutch people always agree...oh well.

On a side note (hoping you can either confirm or disconfirm this) I heard that open joint smoking and in coffee shops will be banned for all non-Dutch people from now on? Any truth to that?
The present conservative government has indeed plans like this. A coffeeshop should become a club you can only join if you have a membershipcard. But there seems to be problems already because of European laws. I think in the end it won't happen, so don't worry about your next visit to Amsterdam... 8)