Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1200 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What would you do?
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:54:37 AM »
OK, So I'm on sick leave from work because of an acl-injury, I've been training really hard my upper body and it's going well... I'm on one amp of sustanon per week and have made great gains. Anyway i have to take acetaminophen-codeine tablets to combat the pain and inflammation. As we all know these will/can stunt muscle growth, even though I've never seen it or felt it and on top of that, even though i take "medically accepted" doses they do put stress on the liver and kidneys (last blood work came back awesome)... So do you guys think that i should keep doing what I'm doing or try to switch to a painkiller that only has some form of codeine or other opiate?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »
As long as your blood work is coming back normal, and your feeling good keep doing what your doing. Taking that drug at prescribed doses along with 1 amp of sust ew is not probably going to cause any damage. Just don't over do it my friend, and stay away from any orals while your on the script.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:54:12 AM »
Yep thanks pal, that is propably the best idea (common sense). And i would never abuse my script, i might if it were something else than lame acetaminophen-codeine pills...  ;D But here you aren't getting ANY strong pain killers, even if sometimes you'd need them, but on the other hand every doc. will push you benzos... ? Can you spell double standards...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 07:58:20 PM »
As long as Ive known you on this board Lu, you are one of the last people I would think was going to abuse a script brother. One thing I highly respect about you is your conservative approach to drugs and doses.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »
i seriously doubt 1 amp of sustanon+safely dosed dr prescribed pain meds will cause anything crazy......

most of the old guys on TRT are taking pain killers for various reasons...and they are on about the same amount as you are right now...

bench

bigmanforlife

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:53:07 PM »
i love vicodin/norco stuff.  I wish I had some    :'(

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:31 AM »
As long as Ive known you on this board Lu, you are one of the last people I would think was going to abuse a script brother. One thing I highly respect about you is your conservative approach to drugs and doses.

Thank you very much brother! (insert Hulk Hogan voice)...  ;D

Yes, I've never abused a script in my life, I've had a few scares related to this game, nothing major, but strong enough to keep my doses in check and to have at least two blood panels per year. Also i honestly believe and know that as long as your eating plenty of good food and training hard with heavy weights and good form you are going to get big and stay big, the drugs should just be icing and nothing more...

It really blows my mind when i see these teens jump on a shitload of gear when their bodies would still produce ample amounts of test. + then they get these headaches and nosebleeds with nausea and i ask: "dude, have you checked your bp?" And i get answers like: "fuck no that's like for old people and stuff!"  :o
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG