Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 80005 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2400 on: April 16, 2024, 06:07:24 AM »
Hey man you can argue about pics all you want I have some opinions on the photographer at the show and will have my own next year. But whatever I won I don't care if he took a picture of my fucking bum hole while taking a crap at the night show. I clearly won my class when looking at the prejudging photos.
ah, that explains your win....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2401 on: April 16, 2024, 06:12:08 AM »
I trained at Fuqay-Varina Golds Gym when I went to my new house for the inspection. They had a lot of good equipment and a hardcore bodybuilder vibe. I absolutely plan to join the gym when I move. I like having a home gym and a membership more gyms better. Not sure how that is stupid????

Because I just got the pics yesterday dumbass they send out your photos about 2 weeks after the show

Just don’t get kicked out of this gym like you did at OBX

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2402 on: April 16, 2024, 06:15:06 AM »
Just don’t get kicked out of this gym like you did at OBX

Never been kicked out of a gym in my life. I am on first name basis with the owner of OBX Sports club. He is a facebook friend he likes my pics and stuff all the time. Coop and the Sports Club owner both liked all my Charlotte Cup Win post but according to you they have issues with me lol

The issue is the traffic sucks here and it is a 25 minute drive each way so I just wound up training at home. But the new golds has some cool equipment and isn't as far from my new house also had more serious bodybuilder types working out should be a good place for me. I mean I still plan to have the baddest home gym of them all but more gyms the merrier

I am considering a Kuwait trip to train at Oxygen just a little intimidated by the length of the flight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2403 on: April 16, 2024, 06:19:23 AM »
Never been kicked out of a gym in my life. I am on first name basis with the owner of OBX Sports club. He is a facebook friend he likes my pics and stuff all the time. Coop and the Sports Club owner both liked all my Charlotte Cup Win post but according to you they have issues with me lol

The issue is the traffic sucks here and it is a 25 minute drive each way so I just wound up training at home. But the new golds has some cool equipment and isn't as far from my new house also had more serious bodybuilder types working out should be a good place for me. I mean I still plan to have the baddest home gym of them all but more gyms the merrier

I am considering a Kuwait trip to train at Oxygen just a little intimidated by the length of the flight
on gym rats site maybe, certainly not on your own page, you have already been exposed as a liar on that count
heres Brian FB page that people can see, Spalding is a friend so his posts show on here so any other "friends" would show here as well
https://www.facebook.com/wood.hankins.1

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2404 on: April 16, 2024, 07:15:44 AM »

While there don't forget to tell everyone you've "won" the Charlotte Cup.

Also if you see Hadi Choopan you should approach him and ask him to train with you, after all you have "won" a bodybuilding show which makes you his equal more or less.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2405 on: April 16, 2024, 07:29:10 AM »
on gym rats site maybe, certainly not on your own page, you have already been exposed as a liar on that count
heres Brian FB page that people can see, Spalding is a friend so his posts show on here so any other "friends" would show here as well
https://www.facebook.com/wood.hankins.1

Again no idea why you are obsessed with the few post I have viewable to the world on facebook. It's really weird. No one lied about anything you just make shit up to argue about why not tell me again how I am not me idiot

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2406 on: April 16, 2024, 08:36:06 AM »

But the new golds has some cool equipment and isn't as far from my new house also had more serious bodybuilder types working out should be a good place for me. I mean I still plan to have the baddest home gym of them all but more gyms the merrier

Having both is great... I do MON, WED, FRI at home, and TUE & WED at commercial gym..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2407 on: April 16, 2024, 08:41:46 AM »
Having both is great... I do MON, WED, FRI at home, and TUE & WED at commercial gym..

Agreed sometimes it is more motivating to go in to a gym sometimes it is easier to train at home and not miss a workout both is best

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2408 on: April 16, 2024, 09:47:45 AM »
Again no idea why you are obsessed with the few post I have viewable to the world on facebook. It's really weird. No one lied about anything you just make shit up to argue about why not tell me again how I am not me idiot
If you post to Friends only then why is Spalding showing on the posts in your feed, he is your friend isnt he?

You either post to public, Friends only or customise.

Im sure Patrick wont be happy to see you are freezing him out of friends only posts, maybe that why he slags you off in every post

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2409 on: April 16, 2024, 09:56:35 AM »
If you post to Friends only then why is Spalding showing on the posts in your feed, he is your friend isnt he?

You either post to public, Friends only or customise.

Im sure Patrick wont be happy to see you are freezing him out of friends only posts, maybe that why he slags you off in every post

&t=1s

You are a fucking idiot I can't even argue with you fucking boomer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2410 on: April 16, 2024, 09:58:38 AM »
While there don't forget to tell everyone you've "won" the Charlotte Cup.

Also if you see Hadi Choopan you should approach him and ask him to train with you, after all you have "won" a bodybuilding show which makes you his equal more or less.

Remember though that Hadi is Iranian, not a Sunni Arab. I may be mistaken but Hadi might even be zoroastrian instead of muslim. So while the Kuwaiti's say they love Hadi, like that Abdullah "trainer" there, you know they ALWAYS root for the Arab, they are extremely ethnocentric that way, which is fine by me.

I wouldn't go there. Sure luxurious gyms but only males and no music (haram), and what else is there to do over there? For prepping it might be ideal but I can see westerners getting antsy over time.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2411 on: April 16, 2024, 10:52:26 AM »
I look fucking awesome and the IFBB Pro judges agree and based on the comparison pics I was the clear winner

How's the post contest bump coming along?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2412 on: April 16, 2024, 01:44:02 PM »
How's the post contest bump coming along?

Its difficult because I know I am in shape and part of me thinks Nationals is 12 weeks track your macros stay on weight and compete again. The other part of me thinks eat you have proven all you need to prove not much is going to change other than being hungry longer take an offseason instead and grow. Go get your pec fixed get a year of leg training and come back with serious improvements. But we will see how I feel come July. I feel like I can compete at the National level if I diet a little bit more I also know I could "cherry pic" some smaller shows to win but again why what for it cost like a grand to even compete. I already won the biggest show I am going to find short of Nationals. And not even diet just not stuff 750g of carbs each day the last 2 days I wasn't that depleted. But I learned and did enough to win I think top 5 at Nationals is not out of the realm of possibility but do I need to do it this year would be a lot easier with 2 pecs and more leg. I would have to be in real condition for top 5 this year. Next year I can just muscle it if I make weight next year I am top 5.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2413 on: April 16, 2024, 02:03:00 PM »
Its difficult because I know I am in shape and part of me thinks Nationals is 12 weeks track your macros stay on weight and compete again. The other part of me thinks eat you have proven all you need to prove not much is going to change other than being hungry longer take an offseason instead and grow. Go get your pec fixed get a year of leg training and come back with serious improvements. But we will see how I feel come July. I feel like I can compete at the National level if I diet a little bit more I also know I could "cherry pic" some smaller shows to win but again why what for it cost like a grand to even compete. I already won the biggest show I am going to find short of Nationals. And not even diet just not stuff 750g of carbs each day the last 2 days I wasn't that depleted. But I learned and did enough to win I think top 5 at Nationals is not out of the realm of possibility but do I need to do it this year would be a lot easier with 2 pecs and more leg. I would have to be in real condition for top 5 this year. Next year I can just muscle it if I make weight next year I am top 5.
you were 20lb over at the Charlotte Cup

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: April 16, 2024, 02:10:23 PM »
you were 20lb over at the Charlotte Cup

I was exactly where I needed to be center stage winning

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2415 on: April 16, 2024, 02:34:42 PM »
I trained at Fuqay-Varina Golds Gym when I went to my new house for the inspection. They had a lot of good equipment and a hardcore bodybuilder vibe. I absolutely plan to join the gym when I move. I like having a home gym and a membership more gyms better. Not sure how that is stupid????

Because I just got the pics yesterday dumbass they send out your photos about 2 weeks after the show

Something tells me you will have to find another gym Brian.   ;)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2416 on: April 16, 2024, 02:38:18 PM »
Why not show a pic of me flexing my back if you want to discuss my back? By all means critique my physique but be honest about it showing a pic where I am clearly not flexing my back to comment on my back is disingenuous

Regardless of the pic you choose, a 40+ bikini chick crushes you on legs, next to her you have no muscles or conditioning in your legs.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2417 on: April 16, 2024, 02:39:54 PM »
Why are we still arguing about this  ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2418 on: April 16, 2024, 02:41:20 PM »
Why are we still arguing about this  ???
by "did what it took" do you mean just turning up and slapping some tan on?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2419 on: April 16, 2024, 02:43:07 PM »
by "did what it took" do you mean just turning up and slapping some tan on?

Nowwwww Jefffffffffff

When you’re lean and pretty much walking around contest-ready year-round, one can slap some tan on and win his class.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2420 on: April 16, 2024, 02:47:01 PM »
Nowwwww Jefffffffffff

When you’re lean and pretty much walking around contest-ready year-round, one can slap some tan on and win his class.

Fucking diced.....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2421 on: April 16, 2024, 03:29:06 PM »

Fucking diced.....

It’s not just about being a shriveled up soggy old man size also matters. I was lean enough my back actually won the show. Also yeah apparently arms do count. Best back best arms equals a win

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2422 on: April 16, 2024, 04:17:52 PM »
It’s not just about being a shriveled up soggy old man size also matters. I was lean enough my back actually won the show. Also yeah apparently arms do count. Best back best arms equals a win

Speaking of back related things, you buy that GHD yet?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2423 on: April 16, 2024, 05:33:04 PM »
I look fucking awesome and the IFBB Pro judges agree and based on the comparison pics I was the clear winner
You were the best pile of shit in the class, wonderful.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2424 on: April 16, 2024, 05:37:40 PM »
Bhanky,
How did you qualify for the Muscular Dystrophy Class in Charlotte?