Author Topic: Muscle Beach Venice on July 4th  (Read 1773 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Muscle Beach Venice on July 4th
« on: July 03, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »

Heading out to Muscle Beach Venice on July 4th for the 75th anniversary of Muscle Beach. They will have a bodybuilding, figure and bikini contest too, along with booths - including bodybuilding.com, and Gaspari.  Prejudging starts at 10am, finals at 1, and will be back home to celebrate the 4th with dinner and fireworks! 

Will be shooting pics of the show and event - see some of you there.

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2009/06/29/muscle-beach-75th-anniversary-july-4th/

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Muscle Beach Venice on July 4th
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »
that sounds like fun. i will be a guest of the Speaker of the House of Representatives for a cocktail reception and view the fireworks on the national mall from her private balcony with a couple of other getbig millionaires, foreign ambassadors and human rights activists.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 02:02:27 AM »
ron, as a middle-aged jewish man, who does not outwardly appear to workout.........what is your connection to this world???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »
ron, as a middle-aged jewish man, who does not outwardly appear to workout.........what is your connection to this world???

he already explained this

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »

Once again, I am not a bodybuilder, never have been. I am a fan of bodybuilding.  When you go to the local shows, you see people that have disipline, training, dedication, and more in the ability to get on that stage. Each for his own reasons there - some have lost weights, some just want to have a better physique. Being Jewish has nothing to do with anything.

I love taking pictures, writing articles, and have a lot of friends in this industry.   I also work at DNA Sports, which distributes a ton of supplements via wholesale to stores, gyms, school, etc. That is the connection.

That being said, I like taking pics on a lot of events - rock concerts, UFC expos, movie premiers, photo shoots - taking a good picture is like art. Some of you spend hours watching football, or baseball (boring as heck). I enjoy taking pictures, creating a place, and talking to people.

So I am off the Muscle Beach!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »
Once again, I am not a bodybuilder, never have been. I am a fan of bodybuilding.  When you go to the local shows, you see people that have disipline, training, dedication, and more in the ability to get on that stage. Each for his own reasons there - some have lost weights, some just want to have a better physique. Being Jewish has nothing to do with anything.

I love taking pictures, writing articles, and have a lot of friends in this industry.   I also work at DNA Sports, which distributes a ton of supplements via wholesale to stores, gyms, school, etc. That is the connection.

That being said, I like taking pics on a lot of events - rock concerts, UFC expos, movie premiers, photo shoots - taking a good picture is like art. Some of you spend hours watching football, or baseball (boring as heck). I enjoy taking pictures, creating a place, and talking to people.

So I am off the Muscle Beach!

so what you're trying to say is that you're a schmo?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 03:06:11 PM »

haha, perhaps he is....but thats all good.........you answered me like a man, told me the deal and i respect that.......just a side note.......stop letting the mods run wild on the G&O board, they are killing this site. :) :)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

A schmo is men who are fascinated with women bodybuilders. Who want to touch them.  So nope - not even...

I am amazed at the people who are fascinated with Michael Jackson, who have to go to Neverland Ranch and take pictures, to his 'star' on Hollywood, and take pictures, and spent tons of money.  The guy was a very talented artist, made some great music, and excellent dance moves - but come on now.

As for Muscle Beach, it was fun.  I got sunburned as usual, because I never learn that cloudy and cool in the morning doesnt mean crap if you dont put on suntan lotion, and get some great pics. 

Some people are very dedicated, and some just have fun.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »
are the pics up yet?

io856

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 05:59:15 AM »
why does Ron always have to explain his connection to bodybuilding its beyond a joke...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »
Not sure if anybody posted pics yet.. I sat near Ron so I got some good pics..

io856

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 05:44:25 AM »
thats not aquiles mari

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »
if those guys aren't naturals

then lmfao