Author Topic: How big were arnold's quads???  (Read 19383 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: How big were arnold's quads???
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »

First none of them were even competitive during Arnolds time (1970-1975) let alone had bigger or better legs. Arnold dwarfs all them but hey if you need some help getting atleast one guy I will give you Sergio Olivia, good luck finding anyone else even close to either of them.

lmao

who the hell was competitive (and not quickly disposed by schmoe weider) with arnold during his competitive years?

you asked for 3 bbers during arnold's time.

those 3 were competing bbers during that time and all had bigger legs than arnold. do your own homework next time son or, better yet, don't spout off in the first place. ;)

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
Arnolds quads were the size of Nassers calves...

TEAM NASSER FOR LIFE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 08:39:27 PM »
Even at 23", her thighs are pretty massive.  She is only three inches smaller than Sandow and Reeve's measurement.

Arnold's Top Form Measurements

•   Height: 6’ 2”
•   Weight: 235 lbs.
•   Chest: 57”
•   Waist: 34”
•   Biceps: 22”
•   Thighs: 28.5”
•   Calves: 20”

Steve Reeves
His top form measurements were:

•   Height: 6'1"
•   Weight: 215lb
•   Neck: 18 1/4“
•   Shoulder breadth:  23 ½”
•   Chest: 52”
•   Waist: 29”
•   Biceps: 18 ¼”
•   Forearms: 14 ¾
•   Wrists: 7 ¼”
•   Hips: 38”
•   Thigh: 26”
•   Calves: 18 ¼”
•   Ankles: 9 ¼”

SANDOW'S MEASUREMENTS
At age 35 (1902)

•   Height: 5'9 1/4"
•   Weight: 202 lbs.
•   Neck: 18"
•   Chest: 48"
•   Waist: 30"
•   Biceps: 18 1/2"
•   Forearm: 16 1/2"
•   Wrists: 7 1/2"
•   Hips: 42"
•   Thigh: 26"
•   Knee: 14"
•   Calves: 18"
•   Ankle: 8 1/2"

id suggest that every mesurement you see here take about an inch off and add about an inch to the waist,,only thing that is accurate here is wrist mesuremtn

sandow didnt have no 18.5 inchers with 30 inch waist in 1900 ,,id say 17.5 pumped with 30 inch waist after swimming in the hot tub and eating nothing but caffeine ;),,,18.5 inches 30 inch waist in 1900..  ummmmmmm nope
fallen angel

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »
lmao

who the hell was competitive (and not quickly disposed by schmoe weider) with arnold during his competitive years?

you asked for 3 bbers during arnold's time.

those 3 were competing bbers during that time and all had bigger legs than arnold. do your own homework next time son or, better yet, don't spout off in the first place. ;)

HAHAHAHA your sad attempt to put me in my place was a great way for me to start my day. First all three of those BBers named were in the beginning of their careers hence no challenge to Arnold. Second they were all shorter and smaller then he was. Third show me any kind of proof that their legs were actually bigger or STFU douche bag. Oh and enough with the cry baby conspiracy bullshit, Arnold owned everyone from his time, competitors weren't disposed of by Weider they left to compete in other orgs. because they couldn't beat Arnold. If your theory is correct then what happened to his top Challengers not named Serge or Sergio, Louie retired for acting, Franco won the Sandow, Zane won the Sandow, etc... So please next time use some facts not opinions or conspiracies.
I

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 08:00:11 AM »
id suggest that every mesurement you see here take about an inch off and add about an inch to the waist,,only thing that is accurate here is wrist mesuremtn

sandow didnt have no 18.5 inchers with 30 inch waist in 1900 ,,id say 17.5 pumped with 30 inch waist after swimming in the hot tub and eating nothing but caffeine ;),,,18.5 inches 30 inch waist in 1900..  ummmmmmm nope

I can see Sandow's arms being off, but why wouldn't a 5'9" bodybuilder have a 30" waist, even back in 1900?

I don't doubt Reeve's measurements.  Why would anyone post an arm measurement of 18 1/4"?  If he was going to lie about his biceps, he would have just pushed the figure up to 19".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 12:04:49 PM »
reeveds upon waking up in the morning had somewhere in the range of 17.5 to 18 inch arm at 6'1 which is very good for the time,,ofcourse at low body fat
fallen angel

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »

HAHAHAHA your sad attempt to put me in my place was a great way for me to start my day. First all three of those BBers named were in the beginning of their careers hence no challenge to Arnold. Second they were all shorter and smaller then he was. Third show me any kind of proof that their legs were actually bigger or STFU douche bag. Oh and enough with the cry baby conspiracy bullshit, Arnold owned everyone from his time, competitors weren't disposed of by Weider they left to compete in other orgs. because they couldn't beat Arnold. If your theory is correct then what happened to his top Challengers not named Serge or Sergio, Louie retired for acting, Franco won the Sandow, Zane won the Sandow, etc... So please next time use some facts not opinions or conspiracies.

i know you struggle with grammar as much as you struggle with your teacher's penis but do try to learn sentence construction from him, at least in between facials.

anyway, from the jist of the words, i can see you are apologising for putting your foot in your mouth and making ecuses when someone called you on your naivety.

i'll let you run home to sugar daddy this time, but do try and peak out from behind arnold's nutsack every once in a while, there's much knowledge that you are obviously missing out on. ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »
i know you struggle with grammar as much as you struggle with your teacher's penis but do try to learn sentence construction from him, at least in between facials.

anyway, from the jist of the words, i can see you are apologising for putting your foot in your mouth and making ecuses when someone called you on your naivety.

i'll let you run hom to sugar daddy this time, but do try and peak out from behind arnold's nutsack every once in a while. there's a whole lot of knowledge that you are so obviously missing out on. ;)

Once again a sad attempt, first thing you do is bust on my grammer when you forgot to capitalize every name in your last post and you have many errors in the above post ;) Oh and way to go off subject for a lame try at making a joke rather than proving me wrong in some way. So until you do prove me wrong or make a valid point please refrain from trying to be "cool" and using homo jokes as your argument.
I

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »

Once again a sad attempt, first thing you do is bust on my grammer when you forgot to capitalize every name in your last post and you have many errors in the above post ;) Oh and way to go off subject for a lame try at making a joke rather than proving me wrong in some way. So until you do prove me wrong or make a valid point please refrain from trying to be "cool" and using homo jokes as your argument.

meltdown. 8)

btw, grammar. ;)

lesson over. :D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 01:04:35 PM »
oh

if you actually think arnie's legs were better than casey's, mentzer's and padilla's then there's not a whole lot i can do for you anyway except, again, suggest that you peak out from behind ol arnie's nutsack.

better not keep sugardaddy waiting son. he'll get blue balls. :-*