Author Topic: ATTN: JOHNNYVEGAS DID YOU KICK PHIL BARONI'S ASS YET?  (Read 4912 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: ATTN: JOHNNYVEGAS DID YOU KICK PHIL BARONI'S ASS YET?
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »
I am serious. You are afraid to face him because we both know in a real situation you'd piss yourself.

>:( Errr..OK.

I hope this Johnny Vegas isnt serious....

Who cares if hes 149lbs?  ??? ::)
Hes a MMA fighters who been training for years, you wouldnt last 1 round in the ring with him.

I laugh at these fatties who assume just because they have alot of weight (all fat) they can beat anyone who weighs less whether they have a fighting background or not.

One barefisted punch to an untrained chin and its over

You cant be fucking serious dude, you are trying to say SIZE means nothing in a fight??? 

You are one delusional motherf.ucker that has about as much brain power as a curcus chimp.

One punch on that AIDS infected 149# Hammer Baroni's chin and it would be lights out-possibly forever if his puny neck could not take the punch.

Hmmmmmm..I wonder why they have weight classes in MMA and boxing and wrestling and all other sports that involve fighting if weight does not matter????

So I guess by your fucked up logic if Baronie Hammer weighed in at 77# he could still kick anyones ass...yeah, right.

Please bitch, you're making yourself look bad with such nonsense.

Hope this helped.  ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »
Baroni's got the knockout power, He's a tough dude!
Spirit of Truth

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 11:29:18 AM »

You cant be fucking serious dude, you are trying to say SIZE means nothing in a fight??? 

You are one delusional motherf.ucker that has about as much brain power as a curcus chimp.

One punch on that AIDS infected 149# Hammer Baroni's chin and it would be lights out-possibly forever if his puny neck could not take the punch.

Hmmmmmm..I wonder why they have weight classes in MMA and boxing and wrestling and all other sports that involve fighting if weight does not matter????

So I guess by your fucked up logic if Baronie Hammer weighed in at 77# he could still kick anyones ass...yeah, right.

Hope this helped.  ;D

Why do you keep claiming that Baroni = 149 pounds, when he's in fact around 180 (since he weighted in at 170 in his last fight + add the extra water weight he lost while making weight)?  ::) The weight at the weight in before a fight = "a bit" more accurate than your eyes.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 11:32:02 AM »
Baroni's got the knockout power, He's a tough dude!

Then why is Hammer Baroni only 10-10, and Shamrock put him to sleep in that televised MMA fight???

Baroni actully put up a good fight against Shamrock. We need to set Baroni up for a Titus fight in the joint now that TightAss has lost 50#.  ;D

Why do you keep claiming that Baroni = 149 pounds, when he's in fact around 180 (since he weighted in at 170 in his last fight + add the extra water weight he lost while making weight)?  ::) The weight at the weight in before a fight = "a bit" more accurate than your eyes.

I never "claimed" Baroni was 149#-I said he looks about 149#........ and dont try to tell me he is 180# here-because he isn't and if you think he is it is time to get new glasses.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
Baroni always fights the best! That's why his record looks like that, he'll do well at 170!
Spirit of Truth

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »

Hope this helped.  ;D

haha you fucking idiot

With that logic what you're saying is you can beat any world champion whether it'd be boxing or MMA just because they're lighter.  ::)

Ofcourse weight matters but are you a professional boxer? are you a professional MMA fighter?........ No, you are a morbidely obese pig whos probably never trained in any kind of combat training in your life so therefore you remain completely ignorant.

Just because you have countless fatrolles on your chin dont mean jackshit when you have probably never taken a fisted punch from the jaw from a pro.
haha you're 5'6 which is a joke in sports, with all that weight you will be gased out within 20 seconds.

Umm lets see

1. You cant beat him in striking period, you do not have the toughness or skill of a pro boxer or MMA fighter. (only through years of sparring and actual bouts do you attain a solid chin)

2. No stamina because you're fat

3. No skill on grappling, I dont give a fk how much u weigh you wont win on the ground. Arms locks, neck locks etc

:-\ :-\

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2008, 05:36:52 PM »
haha you fucking idiot

With that logic what you're saying is you can beat any world champion whether it'd be boxing or MMA just because they're lighter.  ::)

Ofcourse weight matters but are you a professional boxer? are you a professional MMA fighter?........ No, you are a morbidely obese pig whos probably never trained in any kind of combat training in your life so therefore you remain completely ignorant.

Just because you have countless fatrolles on your chin dont mean jackshit when you have probably never taken a fisted punch from the jaw from a pro.
haha you're 5'6 which is a joke in sports, with all that weight you will be gased out within 20 seconds.

Umm lets see

1. You cant beat him in striking period, you do not have the toughness or skill of a pro boxer or MMA fighter. (only through years of sparring and actual bouts do you attain a solid chin)

2. No stamina because you're fat

3. No skill on grappling, I dont give a fk how much u weigh you wont win on the ground. Arms locks, neck locks etc

:-\ :-\

1) I would kick your as with one hand tied behind my back.

2) You're a fat obese pig with 16 inch arms, mine are a muscular 20 plus inches.

3) I dont need "grappling" you cock sucking homo, I know you would liek that though! I am a "one pinch artist", and once I land one on your pussy chin it will be lights out.

Hope this helps FatBoy1234  ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »
1) I would kick your as with one hand tied behind my back.

2) You're a fat obese pig with 16 inch arms, mine are a muscular 20 plus inches.

3) I dont need "grappling" you cock sucking homo, I know you would liek that though! I am a "one pinch artist", and once I land one on your pussy chin it will be lights out.

Hope this helps FatBoy1234  ;D

dude, you're such a loser lol

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »

dude, you're such a loser lol

Hahahaha....OK "bodybuilder1234"...  ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2008, 12:08:40 AM »
JohnnyVegas is such a bitch it's funny.  His pathetic attempts at spinning the situation are funny.  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »
JohnnyVegas is such a bitch it's funny.  His pathetic attempts at spinning the situation are funny.  ;D

Hey Phil, if you PM Ron he can give you "Pro" status and blue stars. 

You're not a "Pro" BBer, but a 149# MMA bad ass is close enough  :D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 11:46:28 PM »
Bitched out.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 01:08:39 AM »
Anyone can knock anyone out at any given time. Yea hes a professional fighter and looks like a tough dude, but if you can land the right punch, you can knock anyone out.

My money would still be on the pro fighter though. ;D

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 01:54:51 AM »
Another thread with nerds arguing about fighting.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »
Bitched out.

Phil, sit down, have a coke and STFU...and maybe go train your skinny 149# ass a few times a week....even if it is at the "Las Vegas Homo Combat Club".

Hope this helps Phil.

And be sure to PM Ron for your "Pro" stars, you can keep your gay handle if you want-but posting under your real name would be cool.

Another thread with nerds arguing about fighting.

Phil Baroni The_Hammer is no nerd. A skinny 149# MMA fighter yes-but nerd-no

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
ttt

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »
I'll take you and that 149# broomstick Baroni on at the same time  :D

Just make sure you sign a waiver and have your health insurance paid up pipsqueak.

BTW-does Baroni have the AIDS??? He is so small now. I could nto bring myself to punch out such a little skinny guy.
  typical lines from a pussy is your health insurance paid up or the aids line  why not say your a pussy and are scared instead of making excuses johnny boy
b

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2008, 06:29:54 PM »
ttt

Hi Phil!  ;D

typical lines from a pussy is your health insurance paid up or the aids line  why not say your a pussy and are scared instead of making excuses johnny boy

I know, I am such a trouble maker  :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »
You are one dumb motherf*cker.

Do you really think Phil is posting on a message board?

You're an idiot.

Of course it is Baroni you idiot moron who does not knwo how to cancel a gym contract.

No one else would in a million years would know;

1. The gym Baroni trains at (Las Vegas COMBAT CLUB"...lol).

2. The address and phone number of Baroni's gym.

3. Call someone out for saying they weigh in at a buck 49 UNLESS on GetBig you're the person they are talking about (Why else would The_Hammer Phil get so pissed unless he is Baroni).

4. Start a thread calling you out and saying come to Las Vegas to fight (errr....sure, no problem Phil, I am getting on my bicycle right now-should be there next Thursday!).

5. Keep bumping the thread.

The_Hammer IS PHIL BARONI, I guarantee it.

Now Mark, don't be starting anymore shit here or I will not help you cancel that 3 year Planet Fitness contract your sorry ass signed.  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »
Vegas would would kick that skinny runts ass like a black man, than rape him if he desired.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2008, 09:57:20 PM »
Vegas would would kick that skinny runts ass like a black man, than rape him if he desired.

Having Chuck Zito as your avatar automatically makes you a poser.  Your opinion is worthless.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »
Having Chuck Zito as your avatar automatically makes you a poser.  Your opinion is worthless.
Chuck Zito would kick your ass and rape you if he so desired.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2008, 10:00:39 PM »
meltdown :-*

The Coach

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »

I thought he got traded to San Francisco from Oakland?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »

Why did you have to bring teh gayness to this thread?