Author Topic: Teacher Brittany Zamora gets 20 years  (Read 10717 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Teacher Brittany Zamora gets 20 years
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2019, 04:08:35 AM »
20 years is a bit harsh though.

It's not like she forced herself on the dude.
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2019, 04:44:31 AM »
This happened in our high school a few years back  The female Spanish teacher in her 50s was getting it on with a few students.  She has two older sons who had graduated a few years previous.  Also a husband.  Not sure whatever happened to her but it was hushed up and she left the school.  Never heard more about it after the initial hubub.  I had noticed she was a flirty type in previous meetings.

Also happened the next town over.

Do these women have a club meet for coffee and discuss their exploits?

Has happened with men too.  The male varsity softball coach got booted in our high school for being a perv with a few team members.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2019, 06:21:42 AM »
I agree with  you except for the 20 years is a long time bit. This shit needs to be stamped out. Zero tolerance. life in prison. The muslims kill child rapists. Good on them. You don't want that filth in your society. The genes of a  stone cold killer/murderer could theoretically be re-purposed as a soldier or war fighter in their kids but what the hell would you do with the genes of a child rapist. Turns my blood cold.

Muslims kill child rapists?  Where have you been? Under a rock. Having sex with children is okay in  many Muslim countries. Even marrying child brides just as it's taught in the Koran.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2019, 07:09:31 AM »
Muslims kill child rapists?  Where have you been? Under a rock. Having sex with children is okay in  many Muslim countries. Even marrying child brides just as it's taught in the Koran.

You are right about all of that. The religion is abhorrent and they will rape and pillage all non-muslims to their hearts content. But its obvious you don't know what you're talking about outside of what you have read.  I am talking about saudi arabia and the UAE in particular not some war-torn failed state where anything goes.
If you get convicted of rape, you get beheaded. You are quite ignorant because you haven't spent anytime in any of these countries but I am sure you can use google. If a woman has sex with a male she isn't married to, her own family is honor bound to kill her and if you rape a muslim woman, you're dead. This is common knowledge so come out from that rock you have been living under.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2019, 07:31:41 AM »
My high school English teacher was sleeping with a female classmate.

Was caught, had to register as a sexual offender but did not do any time.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2019, 08:27:27 AM »
You are right about all of that. The religion is abhorrent and they will rape and pillage all non-muslims to their hearts content. But its obvious you don't know what you're talking about outside of what you have read.  I am talking about saudi arabia and the UAE in particular not some war-torn failed state where anything goes.
If you get convicted of rape, you get beheaded. You are quite ignorant because you haven't spent anytime in any of these countries but I am sure you can use google. If a woman has sex with a male she isn't married to, her own family is honor bound to kill her and if you rape a muslim woman, you're dead. This is common knowledge so come out from that rock you have been living under.

When you were Saudi Arabia or the UAE what were your experiences with muslims and rape or having a non married woman killed for having sex?

Im very interested in your experiences.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2019, 08:56:51 AM »

Bunch of savages.

Without oil they'd still be living in tents surrounded by sand.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2019, 11:31:08 AM »
Once again - guys like you are part of the reason why female sex offenders get lighter sentences.

man, this is NOT a female sex offender

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2019, 11:45:09 AM »
Bunch of savages.

Without oil they'd still be living in tents surrounded by sand.

;D can't really argue with that.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2019, 02:32:05 AM »
Sure, when I was 13 I’d have wanted some pretty young woman to get it on with me.

At 13 a male is fucking his pillow 5 times a day. If a good looking female teacher approaches you with the intention to have casual sex, needless to say you will say yes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2019, 03:07:51 AM »
20 years in prison is pretty harsh for giving a teen boy some pussy.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2019, 03:08:51 AM »

20 years too much if you ask me.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2019, 05:10:03 AM »

Is it too much for giving a teen girl some dick?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2019, 01:46:10 PM »
Is it too much for giving a teen girl some dick?

20 years is too long for statutory rape.....but I think it's much worse to put your dirty dick in a girl that age, even if she says she wants it.

I don't believe in locking non-violent offenders up for long stretches like that.  Punishment is appropriate but 20 years is way too much.