Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694256 times)

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Serge Nubret is here
« on: December 01, 2006, 09:19:52 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Paolo Iommi, and I am a great friend and collaborator of Serge.

Yesterday Serge was invited to join to your Forum from a fan, and Serge ask me to help him with the registration to your site/put the profile photo, etc..etc... I sent him username, password and links of that topic. From now he will write here and answer to all his fans. You can write in english or french as well.
If you want to contact Serge in private you can send a PM or send a mail trought his new site http://www.sergenubret.com page "Contact". I saw that this forum is very similar to the forum of Ironage that Serge is already a member, so it will be easy for him to start! Thank you every body. Paolo from Italy

Ok Serge... I finished my job
A+

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 09:23:01 AM »
Oh brother  ::) ::) ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 09:25:11 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Paolo Iommi, and I am a great friend and collaborator of Serge.

Yesterday Serge was invited to join to your Forum from a fan, and Serge ask me to help him with the registration to your site/put the profile photo, etc..etc... I sent him username, password and links of that topic. From now he will write here and answer to all his fans. You can write in english or french as well.
If you want to contact Serge in private you can send a PM or send a mail trought his new site http://www.sergenubret.com page "Contact". I saw that this forum is very similar to the forum of Ironage that Serge is already a member, so it will be easy for him to start! Thank you every body. Paolo from Italy

A+

Are you related to Tony Iommi, the legendary guitarist of Black Sabbath fame?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 09:26:21 AM »
It may really be him, he also posts on Ironage!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 09:28:35 AM »
Hey, I hope this is true......Serge Nubret is an outstanding bb and I fully endorse his membership!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 09:28:57 AM »
Sounds cool if it's true.  But around here, what are the odds of that?

Get real Serge Nubret cannot register with Getbig and "asks" one of his friends to do so?
So let's say he did, why did he not post himself, why not contact Ron and ask him to do the account for him?

::) ::)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 09:29:09 AM »
What are the odds of Shawn Ray, Jimmy Mentis, Bob Chic, Flex Wheeler, Phil Heath, Lee Priest, Kevin Levrone, Matt Duvall, etc posting here  ???

Maybe we can get them to post here? ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »
Hey gimmick, shut your fvckin mouth....it's trash like you we don't need round here.

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 09:32:23 AM »

A+

Awful... Ron would confirm it. Or you would have stars.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 09:34:59 AM »
Hey, any opporutunity to get a bb legend like Serge Nubert on board is worth investigating and getting confirmation, but if it is true lets not run him off before registering.

We'll have plenty of time to run him off after he registers.    ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:35:45 AM »

Awful... Ron would confirm it. Or you would have stars.

Does it seem like DJ needs "teh stars"?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 09:37:06 AM »
Anybody who tries to run off Serge Nubret needs a fucking beating.Man is a throwback to when physiques looked best and Bodybuilders were respected.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »
Anybody who tries to run off Serge Nubret needs a fucking beating.Man is a throwback to when physiques looked best and Bodybuilders were respected.

Still looking like a champ, from the recent pics I've seen.

Unbelievable.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 09:48:17 AM »
Thanks for deleting my post Hedg... it was unappropriated

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »
The guy who started the thread is the same guy who helped Serge get registered on ironage.Its legit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »
Yup it is legit, he does the same register process at all his forums.I think Alexxx may die from all the blood pumping to his penis when he hears this news.

body88

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:30 AM »

I agree. If this is really Serge the board just got way better.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
Man, you aint no Serge Nubret ::)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 10:01:20 AM »
You think we could get certain members of "The Squad" to not screw this one up??

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 10:03:03 AM »

I agree. If this is really Serge the board just got way better.

Now if only we could get certain members of the "Squad" banned so they screw this up!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 10:04:31 AM »
ok if this is serge nubret i have a message for him...KEEP LOOKING!!! ;)

lame.......go kill yourself

smblkolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 10:35:02 AM »
Go to that site and view the trailor for the dvd. I never buy this shit but I think I'll make an exception this time.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 10:48:16 AM »
Serge come over the History Board.  Nobody can say anything bad there.  Also, if this is the real Serge I am pretty sure any ragging from anyone on here will get them a ban for awhile from Ron.  Serge is way above any kind of "owning" anyone can give him on here.  But, with some of the dummies on here it is sure to come.  Serge is to bodybuilding as Vince G. is to looking like shit.  We need him here

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
Serge come over the History Board.  Nobody can say anything bad there.  Also, if this is the real Serge I am pretty sure any ragging from anyone on here will get them a ban for awhile from Ron.  Serge is way above any kind of "owning" anyone can give him on here.  But, with some of the dummies on here it is sure to come.  Serge is to bodybuilding as Vince G. is to looking like shit.  We need him here

Agreed.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »
ahhahahahha..'vince g. is to looking like shit'..hahahah ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD