Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 426344 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
''Stay safe everybody''

''We must flatten the curve''

''100% safe and effective''

hahahahahaha pathetic, I remember when a fvcktard clerk at the local gas station insisted me to wear the mask and when I refused he said it was people like me that kept the pandemic thing going for so long hahahaha

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
''Stay safe everybody''

''We must flatten the curve''

''100% safe and effective''

hahahahahaha pathetic, I remember when a fvcktard clerk at the local gas station insisted me to wear the mask and when I refused he said it was people like me that kept the pandemic thing going for so long hahahaha

I had a similar thing with a guy at the gym, he said people like me who wouldnt have the vaccine were stopping us all getting back to normal

I asked him if he had taken his jabs and if he believed the jabs worked.
He said "Yes", so I asked him why would me not having a jab matter if his worked.

He then said the unvaccinated were spreading the virus to each other.
He still couldnt get his head around the fact that if his jabs worked like he believed then it wouldnt matter about the unvaxed.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
I had a similar thing with a guy at the gym, he said people like me who wouldnt have the vaccine were stopping us all getting back to normal

I asked him if he had taken his jabs and if he believed the jabs worked.
He said "Yes", so I asked him why would me not having a jab matter if his worked.

He then said the unvaccinated were spreading the virus to each other.
He still couldnt get his head around the fact that if his jabs worked like he believed then it wouldnt matter about the unvaxed.

Dumbest sheep in existence

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Even more pathetic was this juiced dude at my gym. He was like 6'4'', around 250 pounds and when we discussed the mask mandates he said he wore one to supermarkets because he didn't want to get into trouble with the security and wanted to shop in peace lol. Lots of ''big tough'' guys from gyms tucked their tails between their legs back then.. That was very pathetic and disappointing to witness. Acting all rough and tough on social media didn't translate well into real life  ::)