Author Topic: Climate experts call for 'dangerous' Michael Moore film to be taken down  (Read 3228 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Moore is a Bernie bro.

The fat fuck is pissed.

Maybe realizes it is time to give up the day-to-day lying.

As for me, I just love it when the left start to eat each other. 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
I just finished watching this thing.

Hilarious.

Could fat boy be seeing the light of truth?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
I just finished watching this thing.

Hilarious.

Could fat boy be seeing the light of truth?

Fatso will create civil war inside Greenies,Gretas,Greenpeace & other snowflake gangs ! . ;D

Film should be more internationally poluted  ;)

Greata Thundberg reaction will be priceless  :P

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Amazing film.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Are the number of "likes" of this video not visible due to YouTube?  Fantastic exposure of the green cult and its profit at any cost goal.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
After watching that you see that we are all being manipulated in every way.

It's all a big con.

We are all just cannon fodder.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The lack of replies shows how demonic the world really is
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Global Warming  :D

"A May snowstorm is in the making for this weekend, and it could bring historic snow totals to parts of the interior Northeast and New England.

On Friday, a storm system moving into the Northeast will clash with bitter cold Arctic air courtesy of the polar vortex, bringing the potential for heavy, wet snow to the region. Heavy rain is possible along the I-95 corridor."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/potentially-historic-may-snowstorm-headed-133639184.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Michael Moore-Produced ‘Planet of the Humans’ Doc Pulled From YouTube, Director Cries ‘Censorship’

Michael Moore-Produced ‘Planet of the Humans’ Doc Pulled From YouTube, Director Cries ‘Censorship’
The Michael Moore-produced documentary “Planet of the Humans” was pulled from YouTube overnight due to a “copyright claim by a third party” — prompting writer-director Jeff Gibbs to denounced the removal as a “blatant act of censorship.”

“It is a misuse of copyright law to shutdown a film that has opened a serious conversation about how parts of the environmental movement have gotten into bed with Wall Street and so-called ‘green capitalists,'” Gibbs said in a statement Monday. “There is absolutely no copyright violation in my film. This is just another attempt by the film’s opponents to subvert the right to free speech.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-moore-produced-planet-humans-010151029.html

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
planet of the sheep

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

The Michael Moore-produced documentary “Planet of the Humans” was pulled from YouTube overnight due to a “copyright claim by a third party” — prompting writer-director Jeff Gibbs to denounced the removal as a “blatant act of censorship.”

“It is a misuse of copyright law to shutdown a film that has opened a serious conversation about how parts of the environmental movement have gotten into bed with Wall Street and so-called ‘green capitalists,'” Gibbs said in a statement Monday. “There is absolutely no copyright violation in my film. This is just another attempt by the film’s opponents to subvert the right to free speech.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-moore-produced-planet-humans-010151029.html
The libtards had to pull a film that debunked their biggest cause.  Censorship at it's finest.