Author Topic: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born  (Read 21962 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2013, 07:53:58 PM »
Realistically, they have to know this is bad for every one I mean who's gonna pay all the bills

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »

Commander Rockwell was our last chance at preserving the master race. He'd be happy to be dead at this point.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2013, 08:04:55 PM »
What will all of the minorities do when we aren't around to work to pay their welfare?  I kid, I kid ;D

Holy Fuck high five my friend. High five.  8)

Everyone's thinking it....you say it. Kudos.

BTW "I kid, I kid".  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2013, 08:17:26 PM »

I guess everyone will then be able to have jobs and support themselves since everyone will then have access to equal opportunity and there will be no more discrimination or racism

but I kid, I kid. :)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 08:25:05 PM »
Now that whites are an ever increasing minority, it won't be uncommon to hear the following:  "I'm not racist, my best friend is white".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2013, 08:41:31 PM »
I guess everyone will then be able to have jobs and support themselves since everyone will then have access to equal opportunity and there will be no more discrimination or racism

LOL!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2013, 09:05:05 PM »

Yeah because in all minority areas you have nothing much peace and equality.  Another negative is that you have no one to blame for all your problems.

A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2013, 09:05:37 PM »
You can't honestly believe white people are responsible for blacks not being able to get employed.  It's a cultural issue, everywhere you look all that is being promoted in the black communities is drugs  liquor and easy money by promoting that gangsta lifestyle.  Here in Texas unemployment is so low it's fucking nuts and the people that aren't  working either can't or don't want to.  15 to20 p/h to any black white red yellow or purple man who want a job in oil gas or electrical utilities, criminal record is no problem just keep your nose clean and FUCKING work and you'll be fine.  Wanna do black people a favor and teach them how politicians on both sides of the isle  make slick moves to try to buy there votes and teach them how that check from the gov each month does nothing else but keep them dependent on the gov and a president who doesn't give a rat's ads about them.   Most importantly teach blacks youths how important being a father is, cause if not they end up worshiping people like kanye west or Chris Brown.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 09:08:40 PM »
You can't honestly believe white people are responsible for blacks not being able to get employed.  It's a cultural issue, everywhere you look all that is being promoted in the black communities is drugs  liquor and easy money by pricing that gangsta lifestyle.  Here in Texas unemployment is so low it's fucking nuts and the people that aren't  working either can't or don't want to.  15 to20 p/h to any black white red yellow or purple man who want a job in oil gas or electrical utilities, criminal record is no problem just keep your nose clean and FUCKING work and you'll be fine.  Wanna do black people a favor and teach them how politicians on both sides of the isle  make slick moves to try to buy there votes and teach them how that check from the gov each month does nothing else but keep them dependent on fa gov and president who doesn't cover a rat's ads about them.   Most importantly teach blacks youths how important being a father is, cause if not they end up worshiping people like kanye west or Chris Brown.

That would involved self determination and hard work.  Its easier to blame and whine about white keeping you down.
A

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2013, 12:08:38 AM »
"Anyone who thinks the West will be able to maintain its level of economic comfort and excess without the very people who made it possible to begin with is delusional. For a glimpse into our future it is more accurate to look at the economic conditions of the countries we are demographically morphing into. We can't have the cake and eat it, too."

Perfect summary....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 12:17:34 AM »

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 12:18:00 AM »
More Asians
The Number 2 in Scranton

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2013, 12:28:28 AM »
Of the planet under 10% of the population is white as it is. Where whites go, so goes western world and culture.

So it's little surprising that America is now a 3rd world nation.

Have fun when china masters and rule everything ;D I'm sure they will care for the poor, starving, minorities in America.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
What will all of the minorities do when we aren't around to work to pay their welfare?  I kid, I kid ;D

why  kid?  it's true enough

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2013, 01:21:21 AM »
Who cares, if you want to live with white people, go to eastern Europe, plenty of whites there.

The whole jew agenda with "destroying the white man" is also funny, yea that may be their goal, but who do they think they are kidding ? they are only people and their daughters will be the ones getting dicked by black men with large penises for the most part.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
why  kid?  it's true enough

Dazza, would U adopt little Abo  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2013, 01:52:28 AM »
Who cares, if you want to live with white people, go to eastern Europe, plenty of whites there.

The whole jew agenda with "destroying the white man" is also funny, yea that may be their goal, but who do they think they are kidding ? they are only people and their daughters will be the ones getting dicked by black men with large penises for the most part.

Sounds like someone has an obsession with large penises! U could have left out that part

Why can't people just say blacks without associating them with penises ?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 04:13:07 AM »

LMFAO!!!! 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »

lol

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »

No shit. I live in an upper middle class area. I know of very few folks, white/asian mostly, who have more than 2 kids and are able to put them through college and have a decent home, cars,lifstyle and take vacations. A person can live within their means and raise kids that have a good chance of doing the same or you can have litters and struggle or be a burden. The choice seems to be obvious but apparently not for all. There is no doubt a number of reasons such as ignorance, the roman catholic church, cultural etc but none seem valid to me to have more than you can afford to give half a chance of success too. Then again.......the world still needs ditch diggers

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2013, 11:32:19 AM »
When Whites become the minority, does affirmative action automatically end? Do whites get a return on all the free shit they have paid for the parasites that have been stealing from them for generations?

Probably not, because once the white majority disappears, rampant poverty will dispense the entire welfare state and the US as a whole.

Unless we are colonized by Asia, how is America going to maintain a populous that is productive enough to compete with the rest of the world? Somehow I don't think that producing tons of uneducated, barely literate slobs who major in race and gender studies will increase GDP or sway foreign capital into investing here.

Diversity does not translate into wealth, success, happiness or prosperity. It's a sham perpetrated by leftists who want to destroy what's left of the American dream.

Cheers to a nation of unproductive (but diverse) losers.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
Doesn't matter if we're a minority, what matters is exactly what the majority is made of. Most Asians are hard working and decent people. It's the Africans that's going to be the issue. They're always the issue, everywhere.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2013, 04:06:01 PM »
When Whites become the minority, does affirmative action automatically end? Do whites get a return on all the free shit they have paid for the parasites that have been stealing from them for generations?

Probably not, because once the white majority disappears, rampant poverty will dispense the entire welfare state and the US as a whole.

Unless we are colonized by Asia, how is America going to maintain a populous that is productive enough to compete with the rest of the world? Somehow I don't think that producing tons of uneducated, barely literate slobs who major in race and gender studies will increase GDP or sway foreign capital into investing here.

Diversity does not translate into wealth, success, happiness or prosperity. It's a sham perpetrated by leftists who want to destroy what's left of the American dream.

Cheers to a nation of unproductive (but diverse) losers.

Lulz.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »
Yeah because in all minority areas you have nothing much peace and equality.  Another negative is that you have no one to blame for all your problems.

actually its the other way around....its whites who blame minorities for their problems....just check your history..but you wont