Author Topic: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!  (Read 20603 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Tebow - Believe! This is getting ridiculous!
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »
It is not a sin to be rich, it is a sin to be rich and selfish.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2011, 10:10:56 PM »
It is not a sin to be rich, it is a sin to be rich and selfish.

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

How can Tebow be so devoted to football and his riches and serve god at the same time? :-\ :-\ It clearly states it right there.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2011, 10:25:15 PM »
LOL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »
This weekend against a real NFL quarterback the Broncos and Tebow will be revealed as the average, no play-off team that they are.  

Pats 45
Broncos 9
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24

How can Tebow be so devoted to football and his riches and serve god at the same time? :-\ :-\ It clearly states it right there.

Youre the one that called money a master, people make money their master but its very clear to everyone who the master is in Tims life...listen to him for 10 seconds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2011, 10:33:19 PM »
I'm not Catholic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »
Youre the one that called money a master, people make money their master but its very clear to everyone who the master is in Tims life...listen to him for 10 seconds.

He is doing Satans work, Wiggs!  >:( >:(
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
Yes...all of those kids and families he's helped along with that hospital is appauling. lol

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: tebows worshipers need to relax
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2011, 07:31:45 AM »
SF, clearly you're trolling and some of it is very funny!  But can you please post the scripture you're referring to here?

IT clearly states not to take anything in excess and he clearly his.

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2011, 07:32:16 AM »
Cant wait for all the atheist rage come this weekend. Not that I am religious but I like to see you atheist phaggots rage over and over, its amusing.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »
This weekend against a real NFL quarterback the Broncos and Tebow will be revealed as the average, no play-off team that they are.  

Pats 45
Broncos 9

And if Tebow never plays another game and is considered average in many eyes as a football player, to be able to witness about our Lord and Savior to millions week after week, is far more than average!  Win or lose he will give glory to God and continue to work hard, football is not Tebow's life, serving his God is! 

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2011, 10:13:22 AM »
Yes, he can do whatever he wants with his wealth and its his business how he earns it. However, this doesn't mean that it's not a sin. You're talking about 2 different things here. It is greed no matter how he earns it.

Tebow is pretty much going to burn in hell for all eternity, unless coach reaches him somehow.

So then my friend, you have embraced Judeo/Christian doctrine?  I have not (still atheist!) and could care less what Tebow does with his money.  I'm more interested in what he does to influence those that have taken him and his pronouncments to heart.  Better a genuine follower of the Christ that lives rather than lies.

Or we could just allow the thuggers to continue to run the arena of professional sports.  FTN.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2011, 10:14:42 AM »
And if Tebow never plays another game and is considered average in many eyes as a football player, to be able to witness about our Lord and Savior to millions week after week, is far more than average!  Win or lose he will give glory to God and continue to work hard, football is not Tebow's life, serving his God is! 

Very well said.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »

Pats 45
Broncos 9

He already faced a real NFL quarterback (Phillip Rivers) and BEAT him.

Plus, you act as if the Broncos doesn't have a defense. They do (among the best in the league), unlike New England (whose defense is among the WORST in the league). Heck, the Patriots BARELY got by the Redskins. If Rex Grossman can carve that defense up, so can Tim Tebow.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »
Tebow can't throw so save his life. Yeah the Pats D is horrible but they're gonna put 8 or 9 guys in the box and make them throw it. Their d is based on a pass rush and pretty good but Brady does very well against the pass rush, especially from the DE position. He has trouble when teams play man press and throw off timed routes with3-4 man rushes up the middle. Regardless I'm still worried....
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
Tebow can't throw so save his life. Yeah the Pats D is horrible but they're gonna put 8 or 9 guys in the box and make them throw it. Their d is based on a pass rush and pretty good but Brady does very well against the pass rush, especially from the DE position. He has trouble when teams play man press and throw off timed routes with3-4 man rushes up the middle. Regardless I'm still worried....

He went 18 for 24 in the fourth against Chicago. BTW, critics are not saying that so much anymore.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2011, 03:29:56 PM »
SF, clearly you're trolling and some of it is very funny!  But can you please post the scripture you're referring to here?

Also, do you have anyway of knowing how much he gives to charity out of his abundance?  Some people give over 50% of their net income...some give 100% some years.   Would that be OK w/you ;D

;) ;)

To be honest, I can really careless how much he makes or how much he donates. I can careless whether he goes to heaven or hell, assuming they actually exist. I just like to bust coaches chops about religion; he gets so aggressive. :D :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »
;) ;)

To be honest, I can really careless how much he makes or how much he donates. I can careless whether he goes to heaven or hell, assuming they actually exist. I just like to bust coaches chops about religion; he gets so aggressive. :D :D

::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »

Pats 45
Broncos 9

Oh I freaking knew it...  If the Broncos lose to the Patriots, all the "I told you so" tebow haters will jump up and down like that means everything ::)  Instead of the Patriots playing a good game, it'll be Tebow and the Broncos suck with you guys ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2011, 04:22:40 PM »
::)

Coach, you do get aggressive and all offended when someone knocks religion. It's quite apparent. Personally, I think religion is stupid, but I can really careless what Tebow believes in. If he wants to worship something thats not real, that's his business. However, you get all whiny when someone knocks religions. Its quite amusing.
X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: January 09, 2012, 10:38:41 AM »
So... do you believe....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html;_ylt=Ag5p7eZqy_kZg2wDoepcbDX.uLYF

• The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans to perform Google searches on the bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #199 on: January 09, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »
So... do you believe....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html;_ylt=Ag5p7eZqy_kZg2wDoepcbDX.o

• The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans

to perform Google searches on the bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.

Believe!!!