Author Topic: Questions & Compliments for Milos  (Read 3213 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Question/ compliment for Milos
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 07:11:19 PM »
    Awesome response Milos , from you , I would expect nothing less. Very intriging stuff . In the past, I was lucky enough to see some proticals of yours . I willl say that they were some of the most well thought out  methods that I have seen in all my days . [ and believe me , I have seen them all  in my day ]  If I can make it down for your seminar in  May to your seminar . Do you think it might be possible to set up a 1 to 2 hr consult  with you that weekend ?[ are you still $ 350 an hr?]  Maybe we could do it over dinner or lunch the next day? Being clean for very long time and now coming back to an extent has been and will be tricky[I would be interted in your thoughts] . I have no doubt that Magnum[ Disgusted ....KIng's trainer ] will get me in very good condition by end of june or July. But I would love to pick your brain on stategies for when I am done with that process. [ ie .....adding lean mass naturally while staying very lean , and increasing test without drugs in an effective ,wise ,and safe manner , I am sure you would have a ton of imput in these areas and it would be well worth the money ]  I for one ,will definately support any supplement company that you would call your own and am excited to see how effective your products are .  But please let me know about the possible consult and if you want to be paid in advance .[you can pm me if you would like ] To me nutrition is the key , and I too have been playing with aminos since the days of Dirk Pearson / Sandy Shaw and the life extension days [ I was a very young kid at the time even ] . I would be excited to to meet you and recieve your help in these matters........All my best to you Milos ........thanks again for being here ......

YES, I can certainly see you that weekend...and lunch sounds great...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Question/ compliment for Milos
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 12:31:20 AM »
    Thanks Milos for your comments . I understand what you are saying and know that you are right .[ the injury thing has me down  quite abit ......I am sure what you went through with your knee.[ and  took it's toll on you at  times as well ] We share similar philosophies in life as well as bbing . [ In fact , you , Bob Paris, and Rory  are probably three biggest influnces on the physique I have built .....I hope you can see that when we meet and that it makes you feel good knowing you had that much impact on a person ] 

Disgusted is very unique in  his ways compared to most prep guys that I know of at his level .[ and yes ,I have known guys that have worked with you , Chad , Hany, Duchaine , Ameen, Rea ,Borresen, ect......Only Skip at insensemuscle would compare as a person of character class  ,safety for athlete,and abilty to get the job done .....And of course yourself Milos]  He is not only a class act like yourself , but a free thinker . He keeps it simiple and is a master of timing and reading his athletes. Nothing complicated other than his eye.  He is great at what he does . And he cares about the safety of his athletes , but still can draw extreme results out of them as well . [ he is very demanding like you , if guys really listen ,they will be more than rewarded ] I think he likes working with me , because it challenging  to work with a totally unenhanced guy , that will listen and excute his every word . Unfortunely I made his work cut out with him , as I was in very poor condition after the recovery of my second back surgery in a year and half [ got really depressed ]. but currantly he has me totally leaning  up ,while holding on to my mass , maybe even adding some back[ what is left anyway ....lol] . Not an easy feet , given to what he is up against. I can not say enough good things about Disgusted or Yourself . IMO you and Disgusted are what  people in the bbing world should represent .......

And thanks, meeting you when we really get a chance to know one another will be a true pleasure and I am very much looking forward to it .....

Now I really want to meet this "Disgusting ;D guy"...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Questions & Compliments for Milos
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »
I agree Shawn Ray is amazing.