Author Topic: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?  (Read 24438 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2013, 11:31:16 AM »
Ah how could we forget Francis Capra..

embarrassing.  

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2013, 11:33:41 AM »

Wow

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »
Guess what the local most talked about story is crime wise in the NYC area?   Yeah - just put your head in the sand morons . . . .

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Lillo Brancato, Jr. turned out bad too  :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »
Settle down, Archie. You started the thread and you're getting what for. Deal with it.  

Archie?  Are implying he's me?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2013, 11:38:34 AM »
Lillo Brancato, Jr. turned out bad too  :(

I knew him - was a punk from Day 1.   He worked out in Gold's Gym in Yonkers.  Was a coke head and a punk.  Always in trouble. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2013, 11:39:49 AM »
I said nothing different than anyonr else and I get the award? 
maybe you said it more frequently.

just be honest about it, straight forward.its no big deal

theres a little bit racist in every one of us
n

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »
The key is to find Ron's tolerance by waiting until you get a timeout warning and then back it away slightly from that.

Save the more hardcore rants and slurs for the bedroom.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2013, 11:47:20 AM »
hm.

nobody can be blamed for being born with this or that colour skin.

just "judge" ppl one by one"by their fruits" or how it goes

n

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
hm.

nobody can be blamed for being born with this or that colour skin.

just "judge" ppl one by one"by their fruits" or how it goes

This just happened right by me

http://nypost.com/2013/12/21/four-arrested-in-deadly-nj-mall-carjacking

All 4 of these worthless savages and animals had long rap sheets.   People take notice after awhile   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2013, 11:52:31 AM »

Because you're a republican. Of course we all know liberals are not racist at all. Just ask Al Sharpton.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2013, 11:53:10 AM »
maybe you said it more frequently.

just be honest about it, straight forward.its no big deal

theres a little bit racist in every one of us
agreed 100%,  but we don't all spam the BODYBUILDING boards with our biases. I harbor some serious dislike for large groups of people, but on Getbig I just keep to bullshit.  He asked why he got the most racist poster award. There are definitely bigger racists.  They are just remarkably less vocal and pushy about it.
 no one is disputing his right to say and feel what he wants.  we just feel that when you spew SO much of it and little else, that it makes you kind of an asshole.  there are politics boards and race relations boards alllll over the internet.  why come to Getbig to spend 50% of your time pushing a hateful political agenda?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2013, 11:54:50 AM »
 wow,  now we're all worthless savages and animals?  I'm leaving this thread before I have a fucking meltdown.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
The key is to find Ron's tolerance by waiting until you get a timeout warning and then back it away slightly from that.

Save the more hardcore rants and slurs for the bedroom.

Yes this is referred to as the "sweet spot" of racism.

Best advice is to cruise in the "sweet spot" with subtle racial posts and then blast with baseless attacks when mods aren't paying attention  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2013, 11:57:54 AM »
wow,  now we're all worthless savages and animals?  I'm leaving this thread before I have a fucking meltdown.

Did I say that?  The 4 scum bags and worthless animals who did this - had they been white and had a similar history of violence and crime - and did this to a black couple shopping for gifts - would have been a national story for weeks on end.

That is the sad truth - whether you want to hear it or not.  

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
yah lobster, sc is by far nowhere near the biggest racist here, hes natural :D

yo, sc, well if you live in ny, theres gonna be plenty of black folks there ;D

they sometimes do stupid things, but so do the redneks.

black redneck, white guy,all the same :D
n

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2013, 12:01:33 PM »
Did I say that?  The 4 scum bags and worthless animals who did this - had they been white and had a similar history of violence and crime - and did this to a black couple shopping for gifts - would have been a national story for weeks on end.

That is the sad truth - whether you want to hear it or not.  

Ever think your occupation exposes you to things the average person doesn't see?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
Ever think your occupation exposes you to things the average person doesn't see?
is him an officer of the peace?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2013, 12:04:53 PM »
agreed 100%,  but we don't all spam the BODYBUILDING boards with our biases. I harbor some serious dislike for large groups of people, but on Getbig I just keep to bullshit.  He asked why he got the most racist poster award. There are definitely bigger racists.  They are just remarkably less vocal and pushy about it.
 no one is disputing his right to say and feel what he wants.  we just feel that when you spew SO much of it and little else, that it makes you kind of an asshole.  there are politics boards and race relations boards alllll over the internet.  why come to Getbig to spend 50% of your time pushing a hateful political agenda?

As opposed to 100% of Strawman's compassionate, understanding, tolerant left-wing commentary?   ::)
The double standard is ridiculous.  I'm not saying you specifically Lobstah do this. But we all know good fucking well that ANYTHING AT ALL that is said about blacks that makes them look bad is automatically called racist.  How about the fact that it is actually true?  Does that even matter anymore?  

No.  Obama is the apotheosis of this phenomenon.  He is in power because of WHITE LIBERAL GUILT.  Period.  Any one of the many scandals that have come out would have ruined the life and career of a white politician, but Barry gets a pass over and over.  The sooner people accept this and stop letting race-baiting scumbags like Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk use this to profit and divide people, the better.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »

Yes - and its a good thing.  I see a lot more than the average person in terms of what litters society w its garbage.  

And my previous post is spot on.   It is what it is - just thankfully these 4 animals and pieces of filth will never see the light a day again or breed.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2013, 12:13:08 PM »
As opposed to 100% of Strawman's compassionate, understanding, tolerant left-wing commentary?   ::)
The double standard is ridiculous.  I'm not saying you specifically Lobstah do this. But we all know good fucking well that ANYTHING AT ALL that is said about blacks that makes them look bad is automatically called racist.  How about the fact that it is actually true?  Does that even matter anymore?  

No.  Obama is the apotheosis of this phenomenon.  He is in power because of WHITE LIBERAL GUILT.  Period.  Any one of the many scandals that have come out would have ruined the life and career of a white politician, but Barry gets a pass over and over.  The sooner people accept this and stop letting race-baiting scumbags like Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk use this to profit and divide people, the better.    

That is what im talking bout.    God forbid anyone remotely talks openly about this charade that opposes the cult of idiocy and they are branded racist.

Fuck Obama and fuck those racist assholes that only voted for him because they thought as a minority he would be a good POTUS or the Messiah.  They don't deserve to be laughed at and mocked in retrospect for their gullible and naïve judgment? 

GMAFB.  Guilt ridden white liberals, blacks who voted for Obama only for his race, etc - and now sitting in confusion as to why he and their agenda has become such a miserable failure and butt of jokes have only themselves to blame. 

Sorry - you idiots need to look in the mirror. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2013, 12:19:31 PM »
That is what im talking bout.    God forbid anyone remotely talks openly about this charade that opposes the cult of idiocy and they are branded racist.

Fuck Obama and fuck those racist assholes that only voted for him because they thought as a minority he would be a good POTUS or the Messiah.  They don't deserve to be laughed at and mocked in retrospect for their gullible and naïve judgment? 

GMAFB.  Guilt ridden white liberals, blacks who voted for Obama only for his race, etc - and now sitting in confusion as to why he and their agenda has become such a miserable failure and butt of jokes have only themselves to blame. 

Sorry - you idiots need to look in the mirror. 

I agree fully.  But I think it is worse than even you say it is.  Those moronic whites who voted for him and the minorities who voted themselves a "pay raise" via promises of increased "social spending (handouts)" are now FORCING THE REST OF US TO PAY FOR IT THROUGH HIGHER TAXES!!!!  This is what infuriates me.  If these fools just affected themselves with their choice it would be one thing.  Nevermind the gross infringement and violation of GOD GIVEN RIGHTS that we have experienced under Brobama.  It truly is sickening if you have even a shred of respect for the founding fathers, the Constitution, and the countless men who have died for those very rights that are now destroyed so callously. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2013, 12:25:19 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2013, 12:27:42 PM »
 him is a new york lawyer

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2013, 12:32:50 PM »
him is a new york lawyer
in cuba this is how we speak