Author Topic: Arnold introduced weightlifting to the special olympics.  (Read 627 times)

MikMaq

Arnold introduced weightlifting to the special olympics.
« on: October 20, 2012, 08:14:04 AM »
I'm amazed.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Arnold introduced weightlifting to the special olympics.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 08:31:32 AM »
then why make a thread about it, freak

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 08:35:19 AM »
then why make a thread about it, freak
This is a bodybuilding forum one generally talks about lifting heavy objects, and guys in speedo's, this involves both show some respect.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 09:01:30 AM »
This is a bodybuilding forum one generally talks about lifting heavy objects, and guys in speedo's, this involves both show some respect.

Oh, I thought you were being ironic. Arnold introducing lifting to special olympics sounds something that pathological narcissist would say to further inflate his cult of personality. In other words, utter bollocks.

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 09:16:37 AM »
Oh, I thought you were being ironic. Arnold introducing lifting to special olympics sounds something that pathological narcissist would say to further inflate his cult of personality. In other words, utter bollocks.
If that's the case wouldn't groink claim this also?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 09:52:30 AM »
If that's the case wouldn't groink claim this also?

I wouldn't know. You seem particularly preoccupied with Groink. So perhaps you could tell me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 10:02:40 AM »
I wouldn't know. You seem particularly preoccupied with Groink. So perhaps you could tell me.

Apparently...if your not a fat, socially stunted shut-in, and you are confident and outgoing....you are a "narcissist"

No chubby, I'm just  the opposite of you, and it makes your blood boil  ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »
Apparently...if your not a fat, socially stunted shut-in, and you are confident and outgoing....you are a "narcissist"

No chubby, I'm just  the opposite of you, and it makes your blood boil  ;)
This epic denial is rather pathetic, you have hours and hours of proof on this forum of exceptionally narcissistic behavior. Yes I do hate narcissists being allowed to come up with such delusions because I see through there behavior rather quickly. Something to do with the ability to use logic and reason, over rhetorical comebacks that you rely on.  

Your the most narcissistic person on this site acknowledge this. There is no denial on my behalf that I'm socially ratard'd, however there seems to be a great deal of conflicted behavior with yours.

Trust me once you get past denial things are much clearer. Your world is built on delusions, your delusions are on a the edge of most people's attention, and you don't realize it.