Author Topic: Johnny Falkon picture before and after - scary and a bit sad  (Read 15189 times)

Xerxes

Re: Johnny Falkon picture before and after - scary and a bit sad
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »
he has a pear shaped torso in the first pic as well, you can see his waist going outwards just before the picture ends

???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 01:57:29 AM »
Best physique you can have at 6'6"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2011, 02:09:55 AM »
Back when he was daddywaddy i didn't believe he was real..... why would someone so good looking be posting on Getbottom instead of being knee deep in vagina....

but then seeing the skinny mini and his decline into a washed up fat guy, it all started making sense  :-\
P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2011, 02:13:46 AM »
"Nothing changes when you're 30, you just don't get kicks from thin air anymore, you just gotta drink more water" - Johnny Falcon

Falcon you need to get a montage and train like you use to.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2011, 02:14:08 AM »
Back when he was daddywaddy i didn't believe he was real..... why would someone so good looking be posting on Getbottom instead of being knee deep in vagina....

but then seeing the skinny mini and his decline into a washed up fat guy, it all started making sense  :-\

Most of us decline when we get older, it's just natural and human. Different priorities and ways of life etc.

That's why Musclecenter Coach Huang, Pellius and the rest of the old farts deserve alot of props for still hangin' in there, and still training, eating clean etc

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2011, 02:18:48 AM »
Most of us decline when we get older, it's just natural and human. Different priorities and ways of life etc.

That's why Musclecenter Coach Huang, Pellius and the rest of the old farts deserve alot of props for still hangin' in there, and still training, eating clean etc

It is one thing to have a good body when you're older.... if you are using that body to to pick up young sluts..... then you will have my respect.
P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2011, 02:25:12 AM »

Hahahaha

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2011, 03:40:58 AM »
All time best video by the Falcon. Quote "Now we move on to fucking curls....Bitch"  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2011, 05:26:03 AM »

R.Robinson would facepalm "age" excuse. If one let's go after just 30yo - one hasn't been a true bb anyway.. A true bb won't ever change his "priorities" as it's a MENTAL state, a dissease.. kids, family and all other nonsense - if a true bb will have 'em, all that will go AFTER bodybuilding. And to say "age happens" when a person is 30yo is beyond me... 30yo is a fukkin youth a pure great youth (if one isn't a druggie/alco abusing moron of course). It's lazyness what happens, not age..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2011, 05:28:58 AM »
R.Robinson would facepalm "age" excuse. If one let's go after just 30yo - one hasn't been a true bb anyway.. A true bb won't ever change his "priorities" as it's a MENTAL state, a dissease.. kids, family and all other nonsense - if a true bb will have 'em, all that will go AFTER bodybuilding. And to say "age happens" when a person is 30yo is beyond me... 30yo is a fukkin youth a pure great youth (if one isn't a druggie/alco abusing moron of course). It's lazyness what happens, not age..

lazer level accuracy here, da_vinci  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2011, 05:34:00 AM »
R.Robinson would facepalm "age" excuse. If one let's go after just 30yo - one hasn't been a true bb anyway..

Well, not many of us are like R.Robinson.

And there are not many "true" bbs like him these days.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2011, 05:40:59 AM »

True. But it's not like someone has done the job for him, it's just that most ppl lack the confidence and determination to shoot "for the stars" so to say and fall down somewhere on the way... then all the excuses begin..
  Lay down a good strategy of how one is gonna be in a great shape for decades to go and you'll have a T.Freeman on the mr.O stage at 45yo. But most would think "well it's Toney/x/etc/insert the name, and I'm not him.."..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2011, 05:43:01 AM »

X2 Robby was da man and still is great shape even today around maybe late 50's or so.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2011, 05:44:55 AM »
True. But it's not like someone has done the job for him

Of course not, but we all have our own life-story, genetics, background and we age and evolve/devolve mentally and physically in our own way.

What was "the life" for Johnny at 20 may not be the same at 35 etc

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2011, 05:49:08 AM »
As soon as i make one member feel a little stupid in there posts, they make a thread about me oh brother. I guess i have hurt other members too for i am deeply sorry
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2011, 05:55:16 AM »
As soon as i make one member feel a little stupid in there posts, they make a thread about me oh brother. I guess i have hurt other members too for i am deeply sorry

daddywaddy cometh forward! I command you to go in this creaure to give it power of light!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2011, 05:57:43 AM »
Of course not, but we all have our own life-story, genetics, background and we age and evolve/devolve mentally and physically in our own way.

What was "the life" for Johnny at 20 may not be the same at 35 etc

Well IMHO "the life" doesn't happen by accident (even if it may seem like that sometimes). On the other hand - as most ppl doesn't have a fukkin idea of what they want to accomplish in that "life" and "go by the flow" - it's no surprise that "life happens" somehow to them.. Look at all the succesfull people who accomplished highs in what they loved - none of them let life "just happen", they MADE it happen the way they wanted it to..
 But overall I agree that everyone won't be R.Robinsons and T.Freemans or B.Gates'es... it's just that I can't stand excuses (well if a person doesn't complain - it's all good, priorities changed, life changed, everything is dandy. But if one goes "Oh my I have 3kids now, so I can't let myself to go to the gym 5times/wk" the question arises "Well buddy - why the hell have you let that happen in the first place??"..).

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2011, 05:59:33 AM »
Well IMHO "the life" doesn't happen by accident (even if it may seem like that sometimes). On the other hand - as most ppl doesn't have a fukkin idea of what they want to accomplish in that "life" and "go by the flow" - it's no surprise that "life happens" somehow to them.. Look at all the succesfull people who accomplished highs in what they loved - none of them let life "just happen", they MADE it happen the way they wanted it to..   But overall I agree that everyone won't be R.Robinsons and T.Freemans or B.Gates'es... it's just that I can't stand excuses (well if a person doesn't complain - it's all good, priorities changed, life changed, everything is dandy. But if one goes "Oh my I have 3kids now, so I can't let myself to go to the gym 5times/wk" the question arises "Well buddy - why the hell have you let that happen in the first place??"..).

da_vinci is my pal  8)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2011, 06:05:26 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2011, 06:08:14 AM »
Cheers mate!

have a good one, friend!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2011, 06:43:18 AM »
It is one thing to have a good body when you're older.... if you are using that body to to pick up young sluts..... then you will have my respect.

What other reaon is there to stay in shape ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2011, 06:48:46 AM »
Those hating on Senor Falcon lack the insight regarding his road to discovery. Rest assured, when his quest is completed, you will appreciate all his efforts and sacrifices. 

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2011, 06:54:39 AM »
What happened bro?

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Val Kilmer like transformation

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR