Author Topic: Mental Training  (Read 2155 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Mental Training
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
FLAGADJONES.....Read it correctly dumbass "it was my old quote" from high school days.  I am also not sure how you can judge me from the comments and am not sure why this is a bad post.  I guess you never think mentally about workouts and only physically so stay on your limited planes of thought and stop reading any post I create in the future.  Thanks for comming out pal....

if you want smart answers from smart people dont introduce yourself posting pics of your tattooed retarded physique and face sporting a 12 y/o cage fighting kid 's attitude.

I guess the same shit happens to you in real life when people see you for the first time.

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »
Bluto that would be an awesome experiment.  Listen to "angry music" like Metallica for a couple weeks vs. Britney and record your weights and progress to see how it affected your lifts.  I am very interested in the reults so If you actually do it make sure to get back to us as Im sure many others on here would be curious as well.  Cool thought bud....

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 06:10:13 PM »
I must say I'm impressed by the recent posts by Soundness

I think he's a quality addition to the getbig members line up
;)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »
Flagadjones you have already been called out by others to settle on the neg.  stuff and the thread goes nicely without your dumass comments so stay out and go find somehwere else to spew your toxic shit....Its not needed or appreciated on this thread as your the only one not bringing anything useful to the table....did you not get the point yet buddy ?  Little slow are we ?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 06:26:23 PM »
Bluto that would be an awesome experiment.  Listen to "angry music" like Metallica for a couple weeks vs. Britney and record your weights and progress to see how it affected your lifts.  I am very interested in the reults so If you actually do it make sure to get back to us as Im sure many others on here would be curious as well.  Cool thought bud....

eventually, you will get to the point where it doesnt matter what the hell is on the radio. focus there takes it from other places anyway. Keep that in mind, if flagdajones hasnt taken up every available inch.  ;D

Jason

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »
eventually, you will get to the point where it doesnt matter what the hell is on the radio. focus there takes it from other places anyway. Keep that in mind, if flagdajones hasnt taken up every available inch.  ;D

Jason

Tell that to Ronnie!! he aint trainin' unless there's some gangsta rap playin'!!!
Z

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 06:38:02 PM »
F in rights big ronnie loves NWA and Ive read he likes the gangsta shit to get his "blood flowing" before and druing workouts.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
Yes Ronnie got a CD changer in his home gym where he takes his time to pick the right songs before working out... and everytime he's in his car the music is booming...

Z

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
Yes Ronnie got a CD changer in his home gym where he takes his time to pick the right songs before working out... and everytime he's in his car the music is booming...

very interesting, you're very knowledgeable.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »
very interesting, you're very knowledgeable.

Thank you, I've watched all his videos
Z

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
Wow is FLAGA actually posting a real positive comment or is he being sarcastic ?  So much hate towards me for no reason gotta make me think he's got some problems as it came from nowwhere and wasn't warrented from anywhere.  I have no hate in my heart for ya just wondering where it came from and why ?  Im off to chill with the gf but appreciate the smart, positive and intelligent comments from others on this thread.  For FLAGA keep being immature and stuck inside your narrow-minded world....Also your hating so much on a young guys physique makes me wonder what you look like....Keep it real and have a good night ya'll.....peace....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »
I'm in a deep state of meditation when I work out. Outer space...