Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 363058 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12425 on: April 17, 2024, 10:50:12 AM »
No one cares what lies you email them. They will gladly take my money and let me join their gym fucking dumbasses

The OBX gym owner actually apologized to me about being conned by Josh with a fake complaint and told me not to worry about it

They have their eye on you already Bhanks.  Make sure you behave and no nude selfies in the locker room.  Got it?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12426 on: April 17, 2024, 10:56:42 AM »
Your back is better than you give yourself credit for. Your selfie work is impressive.  You and Michael Arvilla should recreate the Pumping Iron shower scene and post the video here. Homo. Pure homo. 🤣

Speaking of the shower scene of PI, they really need to release the full, unedited footage of that for many different reasons (nh)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12427 on: April 17, 2024, 12:52:39 PM »
not bad

i'm on chest and lat maintaince now, trying to grow my arms and delts

Settle down michelangelo, just build everything.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12428 on: April 17, 2024, 01:23:55 PM »
Your back is better than you give yourself credit for. Your selfie work is impressive.  You and Michael Arvilla should recreate the Pumping Iron shower scene and post the video here. Homo. Pure homo. 🤣

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12429 on: April 17, 2024, 01:34:09 PM »
Settle down michelangelo, just build everything.

😁

Been reading more bout diet and macros and Big Paul suggests this

1-1.25 grams of protein per pound

.25-.3 grams of fat per pound

The rest carbs

I'm now at about 1.2 grams of protein but .25-.3 grams of fat is very fucking low

I can do like .5 grams per pound

He also says cycle carbs but I don't want to complicate this shit too much

These guys are hyper obsessive with this shit makes my mania not seem so insane seeing the shit they go through with all these fucking calculations and weighing everything out on precise scales to be ultra precise with thier dietary intakes 😅😅😅

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12430 on: April 17, 2024, 01:59:06 PM »
"Big Paul", lol.

All the info you need is here - joswift, wes, coach, krank, marvin martian, spike, etc.

They know their shit better than any of these youtube goobers.
Y

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12431 on: April 17, 2024, 04:34:30 PM »
😁

Been reading more bout diet and macros and Big Paul suggests this

1-1.25 grams of protein per pound

.25-.3 grams of fat per pound

The rest carbs

I'm now at about 1.2 grams of protein but .25-.3 grams of fat is very fucking low

I can do like .5 grams per pound

He also says cycle carbs but I don't want to complicate this shit too much

These guys are hyper obsessive with this shit makes my mania not seem so insane seeing the shit they go through with all these fucking calculations and weighing everything out on precise scales to be ultra precise with thier dietary intakes 😅😅😅

Maybe you should look up Lean Lawrence, or Huge Henry, or Swole Richard, or Jacked Peter.....

doesn't matter what ANYONE says to you....you won't follow it longer than it takes you to read this reply. 

I weigh food daily....if I am close, its all good.  You don't want to eat and train right....so you'll never make progress.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12432 on: April 17, 2024, 05:51:07 PM »
"Big Paul", lol.

All the info you need is here - joswift, wes, coach, krank, marvin martian, spike, etc.

They know their shit better than any of these youtube goobers.

Any relation to “Big Tony” or “Big Mike”. You remember “Joey”?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12433 on: April 18, 2024, 04:47:20 AM »
Maybe you should look up Lean Lawrence, or Huge Henry, or Swole Richard, or Jacked Peter.....

doesn't matter what ANYONE says to you....you won't follow it longer than it takes you to read this reply. 

I weigh food daily....if I am close, its all good.  You don't want to eat and train right....so you'll never make progress.

Are you OCD?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12434 on: April 18, 2024, 04:53:53 AM »
Are you OCD?

Bodybuilding kind of fucked me up...to be honest.  If I am traveling or on vacation I won't do it, but if I am home...I do.  Like I said, I don't do it like back when I was competing in bodybuilding.  The need to get within 1 - 2gms of what I needed isn't there anymore.  Like now, if my macros say get 190gm of protein and I get 210 or more...so be it.  Took me a while to get out of the bullshit mindset Brian is in where I need to stay super lean.  With my crossfit...that would be stupid and counterproductive

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12435 on: April 18, 2024, 04:57:55 AM »
Are you OCD?

talk about ocd

listen to his "cutting plan"

jesus it's like add 8.329 min cardio here, subtract 3.6443 grams of fat there, add 5.3928 grams of mast here, blah blah blah

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12436 on: April 18, 2024, 05:02:09 AM »
talk about ocd

listen to his "cutting plan"

jesus it's like add 8.329 min cardio here, subtract 3.6443 grams of fat there, add 5.3928 grams of mast here, blah blah blah

Guy's a doctor?  He looks retarded.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12437 on: April 18, 2024, 05:06:04 AM »

I didn't want to click, but I did and say the fucking beanie and shut it down.  Fucking hell, stop that fucking nonsense.  Surprised he didn't wear a string tank and beats-by-dre headphones for the interview.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12438 on: April 18, 2024, 05:07:04 AM »

these guys act like if they eat 4.3029 more carb grams on thier low carb day that it will end up ruining thier physique

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12439 on: April 18, 2024, 05:45:59 AM »
Speaking of the shower scene of PI, they really need to release the full, unedited footage of that for many different reasons (nh)

It's probably sitting in somebody's attic or in some storage facility gathering dust.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12440 on: April 18, 2024, 06:03:42 AM »
No one cares what lies you email them. They will gladly take my money and let me join their gym fucking dumbasses

The OBX gym owner actually apologized to me about being conned by Josh with a fake complaint and told me not to worry about it

I hope you have as much success explaining away all your mugshots and criminal records

oh, and what was fake about the complaint?

Everything in it was true

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12441 on: April 18, 2024, 06:14:25 AM »
I’m imagining the gym owner opening up an overnight package that contains a binder with a scrapbook of all Brian’s exploits.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #12442 on: April 18, 2024, 07:23:26 AM »
I’m imagining the gym owner opening up an overnight package that contains a binder with a scrapbook of all Brian’s exploits.

How long before Hanky’s exploits are legendary in this new town?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12443 on: April 18, 2024, 07:35:20 AM »
Bodybuilding kind of fucked me up...to be honest.  If I am traveling or on vacation I won't do it, but if I am home...I do.  Like I said, I don't do it like back when I was competing in bodybuilding.  The need to get within 1 - 2gms of what I needed isn't there anymore.  Like now, if my macros say get 190gm of protein and I get 210 or more...so be it.  Took me a while to get out of the bullshit mindset Brian is in where I need to stay super lean.  With my crossfit...that would be stupid and counterproductive

When I'm strict with the diet I weigh some food. Impossible to look up the calorie count if I don't with some foods. When I log everything I eat and then weigh the food I can get an accurate handle on the calories. I use a weight watchers food scale. I find when I don't log and weigh the weight creeps up. Too easy to eat an extra 500 calories by just not paying attention. I use an app on my phone and it tells you when to stop eating according to the log. I find it hard to stay strict because I love food like a fat guy.  When I do the weight loss is very quick and apparent. I'm off diet right now and weigh about 173.  At this stage I look my best at 163 or so.  For that I have to be strict.

The app I says to reach my goal I have to eat around 1900 calories a day. That's nothing but they are very generous with exercise.  If I burn say 300 calories lifting and 300 with running I have  600 extra calories for the day and I'm still keeping with the goal of 1900 calories a day even with eating more.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12444 on: April 18, 2024, 07:45:25 AM »
I never count. Life is for living.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12445 on: April 18, 2024, 07:57:06 AM »
Go with the mirror  :)  I got quite lean with my "Mediterranean Diet" but i still like a piece of meat sometimes (no homo)  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12446 on: April 18, 2024, 08:00:08 AM »

LOL, that would be a great idea.

The cover page should be the famous pool side women's underwear pose

Followed, by his time in jail scaring serial killers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12447 on: April 18, 2024, 08:34:31 AM »
LOL, that would be a great idea.

The cover page should be the famous pool side women's underwear pose

Followed, by his time in jail scaring serial killers

Seeing Bhanks pic - she definitely wore it better and has better glutes and hams.  Maybe Em can train him for the next show.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12448 on: April 18, 2024, 09:28:41 AM »
When I'm strict with the diet I weigh some food. Impossible to look up the calorie count if I don't with some foods. When I log everything I eat and then weigh the food I can get an accurate handle on the calories. I use a weight watchers food scale. I find when I don't log and weigh the weight creeps up. Too easy to eat an extra 500 calories by just not paying attention. I use an app on my phone and it tells you when to stop eating according to the log. I find it hard to stay strict because I love food like a fat guy.  When I do the weight loss is very quick and apparent. I'm off diet right now and weigh about 173.  At this stage I look my best at 163 or so.  For that I have to be strict.

The app I says to reach my goal I have to eat around 1900 calories a day. That's nothing but they are very generous with exercise.  If I burn say 300 calories lifting and 300 with running I have  600 extra calories for the day and I'm still keeping with the goal of 1900 calories a day even with eating more.
weigh the food once, put it in a container, make a mark on the container with a magic marker and you never have to weigh again

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12449 on: April 18, 2024, 11:10:05 AM »

Its more of a "keeping myself in check" type of thing.  I can get away with some eyeballing every now and then...but mentally I do better with seeing my numbers.