Author Topic: Boy slave 'crucified' by Sudanese Muslim  (Read 13590 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Boy slave 'crucified' by Sudanese Muslim
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2006, 12:03:16 AM »
Fucked up stuff goes on in every country.

I betcha that if we had all those troops in iraq wearing police uniforms here at home, we'd have some seriously safer streets.

I know, i know... Bush has everyone scared about a terror attack.  but the average American is way more likely to die at the hands of a domestic dirtbag than a foreign terrorist. Why not clean up our own streets before we clean up theirs?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »
Oh nos bibleboy attacking Islam!

If you hate muslims so much then stop following the principles that were created by the ancestors of modern day muslims in the middle east. You don't think jesus and the other characters mentioned in the bible were white do you?

Rest my case.

???  I have no idea what you're talking about.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2006, 03:49:17 AM »
Ain't that the truth.  If you need proof of this, just try criticizing them for being too violent.  They will kill you to prove they're not. 
Oh stop it with your little generalisations, now will you? What were you trying to accomplish by saying this? Are you generalising muslims and putting me under the same category of "violent muslims"? No, seriously, what on earth were you trying to say with this post... Who is "them" and why have I never threatened anyone here, while others who criticise muslims have expressed extremely violent ideas? Really, what in the world are you trying to say here?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2006, 04:46:29 AM »
Ahh, so haider and camel jockey can only insult? Unable to debate me on the points I've made fellas? :-\

Camel jockey funny how you behave so much like a satan loving muslim, even when you declare that you aren't one? ???

Pretty low of you not believing some people could just hate islam for what it is, a satanic cult - but instead there's some alteria motive for attacking this "religion of peace", it couldn't possibly be the disgraceful atrocities that take place daily in it's name. These atrocities also adhere to the koran, so they are justified by islam itself - so I CAN blame islam as a whole as the problem as well as the individuals who commit the crimes.

Haider is even unable to believe the story. He questions the source, but in reality, the brainwashing satanic cult he follows is what really determines his opinions on such stories.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2006, 05:01:10 AM »
Hello, Mr. estrogen. how is it that today you come to me in peace, demanding that I debate your "points" with you?

Oh wait, you DID use insults in the same post where u demand a debate be carried out without the use of insults  :-\.

Now tell me, you and your little friend come in here and insult muslims... and when u get a reply back you claim your points are not being debated in a proper manner (when it isn't actually true). Honestly, I feel you just feel enough attention wasn't given to you, now that you've spent 10,000 man hours on your gay websites looking for debate points on googled up websites.

Now how about you address my points and stop with your dumbass double standards with comes to muslims? And stop with the ad hominem attacks you IDIOT. Seriously, how dare you even say that I'm the one insulting YOU?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2006, 05:13:04 AM »
Can ye not read young follower of satan and his messenger muhammad?

Where did I say you insulted ME?

You used insulting slurs against black people. That shit is unexceptable, even tho your disgrace of a cult probably permits racial discrimination? :-\ Like it allows discrimination against non-believes, women etc etc?

You're in the west, free speach is above islam. I can critique it all I want.

The facts i take FROM the koran and hadiths are insulting to you? Hahaha this is too good ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2006, 05:24:02 AM »
Can ye not read young follower of satan and his messenger muhammad?

Where did I say you insulted ME?

Way to look past the point I was making u near sighted tard. You say it as if I was the first one to make insults (honestly that's not even the way I carried out my argument). I didn't see any evidence coming from you "big guy"  ::)

You used insulting slurs against black people. That shit is unexceptable, even tho your disgrace of a cult probably permits racial discrimination? :-\ Like it allows discrimination against non-believes, women etc etc?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Monster double standards douchebag! You find it unacceptable that I call him a slur, when he was the one to bring dirt into the conversation himself? how about the fact that you have said racist and anti-muslim stuff yourself? Are you retarded my friend?

You're in the west, free speach is above islam. I can critique it all I want.

The facts i take FROM the koran and hadiths are insulting to you? Hahaha this is too good ;D
what the hell are you talkking about?

Now lets see. You make the false claim that I find it hard to believe the story cuase Im brainwashed by the devil himself. When infact, I have said that the point of the thread is pointless regardless of whether the story was true or not. However, I raised some points that I thought should have been considered as to the authenticity of the story.

Seems logical, right?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2006, 05:27:48 AM »
I'm done with this thread till I'm done studying for thermo. Studies > Douchebags.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2006, 08:41:59 AM »
Way to look past the point I was making u near sighted tard. You say it as if I was the first one to make insults (honestly that's not even the way I carried out my argument). I didn't see any evidence coming from you "big guy"  ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Monster double standards douchebag! You find it unacceptable that I call him a slur, when he was the one to bring dirt into the conversation himself? how about the fact that you have said racist and anti-muslim stuff yourself? Are you retarded my friend?
what the hell are you talkking about?

Now lets see. You make the false claim that I find it hard to believe the story cuase Im brainwashed by the devil himself. When infact, I have said that the point of the thread is pointless regardless of whether the story was true or not. However, I raised some points that I thought should have been considered as to the authenticity of the story.

Seems logical, right?

Your arguements are once again frivolous. ::)

Firstly, racial slurs are a world apart from slurs about a belief system.

I.E. a man is born a certain race. THAT is why racism is ridiculous. A man however has control over his beliefs.

So, if a man has beliefs that non-believers of his satanic cult are second class citizens (as does islam [jizya taxation]) he is a disgrace to humanity.

You my friend are a douchebag of the highest calibre.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 08:57:24 AM »
Now kindly F off you hate mongering motherlover guy!
"Haider"

ah yes, I knew it would not be long before one of GetBigs "religion of peace" members would have to bring out the " N' word against me.

This is the best you can do in the defense of yourself and your religion, is call me this ?

You know , I don't even have to respond anymore to your words, as you make a fool out of yourself , all by yourself.

Islam, the religion of peace........  except when you disagree with them, then they kill you, or call you a guy !

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2006, 09:25:17 AM »
I.E. a man is born a certain race. THAT is why racism is ridiculous. A man however has control over his beliefs

so very true   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2006, 02:47:37 PM »
Ahh, so haider and camel jockey can only insult? Unable to debate me on the points I've made fellas? :-\

Camel jockey funny how you behave so much like a satan loving muslim, even when you declare that you aren't one? ???

Pretty low of you not believing some people could just hate islam for what it is, a satanic cult - but instead there's some alteria motive for attacking this "religion of peace", it couldn't possibly be the disgraceful atrocities that take place daily in it's name. These atrocities also adhere to the koran, so they are justified by islam itself - so I CAN blame islam as a whole as the problem as well as the individuals who commit the crimes.

Haider is even unable to believe the story. He questions the source, but in reality, the brainwashing satanic cult he follows is what really determines his opinions on such stories.

Never said it was a "religion of peace". I'm not saying it's fine and dandy and there's nothing wrong with it.

You are right, a man can choose his faith, but assholes like you and Eldon assign religions to people. You preach the murder of a billion people when you clearly don't know whether everyone supports people like bin Laden or not. And don't start by saying something like "some durka durkas were dancing in Pakistani streets after 9/11."
I certainly was not dancing when 9/11 happened and after its aftermath, my friend's deli near wallstreet nearly went out of business in the 9/11 aftermath, do you think that made me happy?

Attitudes like this will only back people into a corner, and they'll feel left out and actually cave into bad Islam which will be bad news for you and your family. If you're smart you'll continue to bash Islam, but stop saying shit like "all muslims need to be murdered and other stupid shit.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2006, 02:53:13 PM »
Never said it was a "religion of peace". I'm not saying it's fine and dandy and there's nothing wrong with it.

You are right, a man can choose his faith, but assholes like you and Eldon assign religions to people. You preach the murder of a billion people when you clearly don't know whether everyone supports people like bin Laden or not. And don't start by saying something like "some durka durkas were dancing in Pakistani streets after 9/11."
I certainly was not dancing when 9/11 happened and after its aftermath, my friend's deli near wallstreet nearly went out of business in the 9/11 aftermath, do you think that made me happy?

Attitudes like this will only back people into a corner, and they'll feel left out and actually cave into bad Islam which will be bad news for you and your family. If you're smart you'll continue to bash Islam, but stop saying shit like "all muslims need to be murdered and other stupid shit.

I'm only looking out for humanity. Islam and humanity are exclusive, and are unable to co-exist.

So you was unhappy about 911 because your friends deli went out of business? WTF? The murder of 3000+ people in the name of some satanic pagan cult didn't even cross your mind? :-\ JEEZ... YOU NEED HELP BROTHER!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2006, 02:59:52 PM »
I'm only looking out for humanity. Islam and humanity are exclusive, and are unable to co-exist.

So you was unhappy about 911 because your friends deli went out of business? WTF? The murder of 3000+ people in the name of some satanic pagan cult didn't even cross your mind? :-\ JEEZ... YOU NEED HELP BROTHER!

Nearly went outta business. One reason I used that as an example is because 9/11 affected everyone in a different way. I wept the most for my friend's financial losses, as well as the NYPD and the FDNY who are always class acts.

Ofcourse it entered I mind. Don't think for a second that I don't want bin Laden and anyone that follows his satanic ideology on a chopping block.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2006, 03:03:58 PM »
Bin Laiden follows the exact same ideology of every muslim across the globe.

You want every muslim on the chopping block? :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
Your arguements are once again frivolous. ::)

Firstly, racial slurs are a world apart from slurs about a belief system.

I.E. a man is born a certain race. THAT is why racism is ridiculous. A man however has control over his beliefs.

So, if a man has beliefs that non-believers of his satanic cult are second class citizens (as does islam [jizya taxation]) he is a disgrace to humanity.

You my friend are a douchebag of the highest calibre.
Yes, you are one to talk. Really, you are such a hypocritical POS person it really amazes me. HAVE YOU NOT RACIAL SLURS TO ME ON HERE BEFORE? What CJ says is 100% right. All this anti-islamic bullshit is just a disguise for your racist feelings Mr. estrogen.

As for differentiating one slur from another, that really shows how degraded your thinking is. When I speak here, I speak for MYSELF and MYSELF only. No one is talking for me. To look down on me and call me a "little muslim boy" is as much a slur as someone calling me a paki or me calling someone a honky/kike/black/etc. Ofcourse, unless you can prove that I adhere to the beliefs you attribute to my religion, regardless of whether they truly are a part of the religion or not.

Shut up with that satanic crap. Is this what this has come down to? Calling the other person the devil? Really shows for your pathetic narrow minded black and white view of the world.

Crawl back in your cave now you heathen!
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2006, 03:23:41 PM »
You've stated you believe the koran is the word of "allah".

Sharia law in the koran classes non-muslims as second class citizens which have the options:
~ Convert to islam
~ Pay jizya
~ Get dispelled from the land
~ Get killed if you fail to pay the jizya

This is a crime against humanity. It is satanic to treat people this way because they don't believe in what you believe.

Therefore we can evaluate islam is a satanic pagan cult.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2006, 03:43:29 PM »
You've stated you believe the koran is the word of "allah".

Sharia law in the koran classes non-muslims as second class citizens which have the options:
~ Convert to islam
~ Pay jizya
~ Get dispelled from the land
~ Get killed if you fail to pay the jizya

This is a crime against humanity. It is satanic to treat people this way because they don't believe in what you believe.

Therefore we can evaluate islam is a satanic pagan cult.
I've never heard of this, and if your claims are indeed true (although unfounded....meaning founded on biased "research"), nevertheless, they do not reflect my personal beliefs. What you mention would be INTOLERANCE of other religions, rather than SATANIC ideas. Intolerance is not unique to any one religion.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2006, 03:48:15 PM »
I've never heard of this, and if your claims are indeed true (although unfounded....meaning founded on biased "research"), nevertheless, they do not reflect mine. What you mention would be INTOLERANCE of other religions, rather than SATANIC ideas. Intolerance is not unique to any one religion.

You know full well what I just wrote is truth... ::)

It's not intolerance of other religions. It's "intolerance" of anyone non-muslim. Thus, inhumane, and I stand by islam being a satanic pagan cult because of this, along with other actions of it's satanic founder.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2006, 03:49:48 PM »
recognizing that islam is the cause of lots of senseless violence and cruelty has nothing to do with racism
Valhalla awaits.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »
Whatever dood, keep running your mouth while I go prepare for Iftari (breakin the fast! YES!)
follow the arrows

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2006, 04:52:31 PM »
hey allah is a polesmoking smelly homo
Valhalla awaits.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2006, 05:01:32 PM »
Sounds like a great idea for a god for a gaylord such as yourself  :D

Other than that, monster attempt at trying to piss off a muzzy.  8)
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2006, 05:04:54 PM »
hey allah is a polesmoking smelly homo

Sounds like you and God have something in common. ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2006, 05:11:26 PM »
whats up bengali machli walay?  ;D
follow the arrows