Author Topic: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)  (Read 16420 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 10:20:21 AM »
seems that alex is sensetive against cold, he doesnt wear a t-shirt like nasser and bobs :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 10:21:40 AM »
seems that alex is sensetive against cold, he doesnt wear a t-shirt like nasser and bobs :-X

Sherief you are mistaken here.. Alex knows that if he wears a tight (t)shirt he would dwarf both Nasser and Bobs. Alex simply does not want to make his two friends look small

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »
I gave a shirt just like that to the Salvation Army before Christmas.

Is that where you pick up this ensemble?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 10:35:06 AM »
Look like three large and in charge guys who have good brains and brawn all just have a great time together.

Bobs has become such a brick shithouse. He is something to aspire to: built, intelligent, successful, upwardly mobile and courteous to all.

Great pictures for us to see. Bigbobs yet again raises the bar on the Getbig!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 10:43:43 AM »
Is that where you pick up this ensemble?

Did you have a pic of yourself for comparison?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
Weekend at Bernie's Nasser's?

Why is the Alex guy got pig tails ?
K

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 11:26:05 AM »
what did alex say about nasser on his forum?

Lots of mutual respect here after we all met up, I'll paste comments starting with mine, but you should check out the actual thread on Alex's forum as it has many other replies from others too;

Bigbobs

Was nice meeting you today!  8)

Very down to earth, friendly and great to share a laugh with.

"Just got off sushi buffet with Nasser and Alex23"

Alex23

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time tonight Bob!!! I knew we would get along really well, you're a great guy and your wife is a lucky woman  (my wife says that, she saw the pics, she's still teasing me saying your arms are bigger than mine, she might be right, good genetics right there  8) ).

And thanks for introducing me to the big guy, you're lucky to have such a great friend, haven't laughed so hard in a while.  8)

Let me know if you need anything during the remainder of your stay. Can't wait for all the pics to come out  8)

And Thank you Nasser for Dinner and especially  the pictures, you made a lot of people happy tonight big guy.  8)

Bigbobs

Thanks to you too Alex for coming and for all the kind words!

Shows how online personas can be different than real life - in real life Alex was not racist at all, very well spoken.

Nasser's also a great guy IRL and I think hardly anyone would bash him if they all had the opportunity to meet him in person too.

...and your wife is only teasing you if she says my arms are bigger ;)

Mr. Nobody - yes several epic pics were taken of this event.  They are on my camera and I'll upload them and email the originals to Alex once I'm back home, either Sunday or Monday.  I also got a pic taken with the HumAlex  8)

OnamiBuffetSpeed!

Alex23

LOL!!!! nah man, I'll admit it you're in better shape than I am, definitely potential and good structure.

Well I owe you a lot for providing me the opportunity. I've met several pros over the years and Nasser is by far the smartest, well spoken, nicest and honest of them all; also post-retirement largest.. i have to swallow my words; 300lb with abs is no joke. Actually Nasser was even larger than 300lb. He definitely has the constitution of a horse. He's a role model, plain and simple.

Can't wait for the book to come out!!!! If we had a couple more Wizards of Truth, bodybuilding wouldn't be in the shitters it is today.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »

For San Diego locals it actually gets a bit chilly in the evenings in January, but honestly it still felt like summertime for me, being used to cold Alberta!  Alex did take off the hoodie inside the restaurant, which shows in some of the other pics that will be posted on his forum soon.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
Funny that whilst these guys were having great time the usual suspects such as "Dr Chimps" were sitting around, stewing in their lonely bitterness and thinking of them.

A tragi-comedy gently unravelling in the folds of time.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »
Look like three large and in charge guys who have good brains and brawn all just have a great time together.

Bobs has become such a brick shithouse. He is something to aspire to: built, intelligent, successful, upwardly mobile and courteous to all.

Great pictures for us to see. Bigbobs yet again raises the bar on the Getbig!

Thanks a lot brother, and next time hopefully you can bless us with your presence too!  8)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 11:32:34 AM »
Is Alex as fat in person as he looks in pics?   They say the camera adds 10 lbs and two chins.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 11:33:14 AM »
Funny that whilst these guys were having great time the usual suspects such as "Dr Chimps" were sitting around, stewing in their lonely bitterness and thinking of them.

hahaha, and when he saw the thread he had all but 3-4 words in his reply, whereas previously he was much more outspoken ;)  

/I guess some guys still can't sit back and admit that it was cool for the three to meet up and have a good time, despite old getbig misunderstandings.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 11:33:38 AM »
Thanks a lot brother, and next time hopefully you can bless us with your presence too!  8)

Something I shall aspire to make happen and work towards.

I have argued with Alex over many things but I must give him all my respect for his post here. It show that he is a real man and someone with great integrity.

Well I owe you a lot for providing me the opportunity. I've met several pros over the years and Nasser is by far the smartest, well spoken, nicest and honest of them all; also post-retirement largest.. i have to swallow my words; 300lb with abs is no joke. Actually Nasser was even larger than 300lb. He definitely has the constitution of a horse. He's a role model, plain and simple.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »
Is Alex as fat in person as he looks in pics?   They say the camera adds 10 lbs and two chins.

Got a pic of yourself big guy?  You must be a 6% bodyfat monster!   ::)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
Got a pic of yourself big guy?  You must be a 6% bodyfat monster!   ::)

And you're proof that Homeland Security has really been slipping lately.
Did you pick up any soiled manties from the wife beater?

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:06 AM »
awesome thread bobs,, looked like you had great time and i can tell he is an intelligent guy who see further than other bodybuilders and is very funny too!!  ;)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »
great pics, its good to see getbiggers hanging out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 11:58:19 AM »
good pics :D

E
E

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »
The Wizard of Truth and 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. O looking huge as expected.  300lbs (at least) with abs!!! 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »
good pics :D

E

half bosnian half amazing

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 12:06:04 PM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
gayer than saying "constitution of a horse"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
Looking pretty jacked there, BigBobs. What are you weighing now? Also, where do you live? I thought you were in Egypt or something but you seem to get to San Diego pretty often. If I was still living in Cali I would definitely like to have been there. You and Alex are definitely cool dudes and I would also like to get a chance to talk with the beautiful man with glasses. I remember seeing him at Gold's Venice during the late 1990's when I was going to UCLA. That guy was scary big.

I was living in Redondo Beach/Torrance area until 2007 and that is only about a 3 hours drive to San Diego. I'd even make a stop in Huntington Beach and check out Coach's gym and maybe drag him along as well. We'll do some Obama bashing between Margaritas.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
Lots of mutual respect here after we all met up, I'll paste comments starting with mine, but you should check out the actual thread on Alex's forum as it has many other replies from others too;

Bigbobs

Was nice meeting you today!  8)

Very down to earth, friendly and great to share a laugh with.

"Just got off sushi buffet with Nasser and Alex23"

Alex23

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time tonight Bob!!! I knew we would get along really well, you're a great guy and your wife is a lucky woman  (my wife says that, she saw the pics, she's still teasing me saying your arms are bigger than mine, she might be right, good genetics right there  8) ).

And thanks for introducing me to the big guy, you're lucky to have such a great friend, haven't laughed so hard in a while.  8)

Let me know if you need anything during the remainder of your stay. Can't wait for all the pics to come out  8)

And Thank you Nasser for Dinner and especially  the pictures, you made a lot of people happy tonight big guy.  8)

Bigbobs

Thanks to you too Alex for coming and for all the kind words!

Shows how online personas can be different than real life - in real life Alex was not racist at all, very well spoken.

Nasser's also a great guy IRL and I think hardly anyone would bash him if they all had the opportunity to meet him in person too.

...and your wife is only teasing you if she says my arms are bigger ;)

Mr. Nobody - yes several epic pics were taken of this event.  They are on my camera and I'll upload them and email the originals to Alex once I'm back home, either Sunday or Monday.  I also got a pic taken with the HumAlex  8)

OnamiBuffetSpeed!

Alex23

LOL!!!! nah man, I'll admit it you're in better shape than I am, definitely potential and good structure.

Can't wait for the book to come out!!!! If we had a couple more Wizards of Truth, bodybuilding wouldn't be in the shitters it is today.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »

Hi Nasser. Nice beanie!