Author Topic: White House Closes "Snitch on your Neighbor" Site  (Read 614 times)

James

White House Closes "Snitch on your Neighbor" Site
« on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:40 AM »
A little less than two weeks ago, the Obama administration announced a program asking American's to spy on their neighbors. The call for an army of spies was announced in a White House’s internet site blog:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.”

Maybe the White House is understanding that we are getting just a little bit nervous` about, their "1984-type tactics." This morning the White House announced it is tightening up its Email rules as a result of the Axelrod-spam incident:

A little less than two weeks ago, the Obama administration announced a program asking American's to spy on their neighbors. The call for an army of spies was announced in a White House’s internet site blog:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.”

Maybe the White House is understanding that we are getting just a little bit nervous` about, their "1984-type tactics." This morning the White House announced it is tightening up its Email rules as a result of the Axelrod-spam incident:

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama pulls plug on flag@whitehouse.gov. Emails Bounce Back
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »
Obama pulls plug on flag@whitehouse.gov.  Emails Bounce Back   

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Thats pretty funny.Have you gotten the EMAILS from the white house promoting health care?I have.I email back the following everytime."YOUR HEALTH CARE IDEAS SUCK!CAP AND TRADE SUCKS!CARD CHECK SUCKS!OBAMA IS A RACIST!AND YOU SUCK!"

James

Re: White House Closes "Snitch on your Neighbor" Site
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »
Thats pretty funny.Have you gotten the EMAILS from the white house promoting health care?I have.I email back the following everytime."YOUR HEALTH CARE IDEAS SUCK!CAP AND TRADE SUCKS!CARD CHECK SUCKS!OBAMA IS A RACIST!AND YOU SUCK!"

:)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 11:58:42 AM »

ROFL!

Good stuff, BILLY MIMNAUGH.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 12:05:32 PM »
ROFL!

Good stuff, BILLY MIMNAUGH.  ;D

Billy is one of my favorite posters bar none.

James

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 03:17:26 PM »
Good!  Talk about a horrible idea. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »
Good!  Talk about a horrible idea. 

Between that and the "Bust-a-Cap-in-Granny" portion of ObamaCare, the Prez and his buddies are getting skewered more by the day.

I just wish they'd unleash the regular folks on Obama, instead of hand-picking his audience.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »
Between that and the "Bust-a-Cap-in-Granny" portion of ObamaCare, the Prez and his buddies are getting skewered more by the day.

I just wish they'd unleash the regular folks on Obama, instead of hand-picking his audience.

He deserves to be skewered.  He is floundering.  Really disappointed in his administration so far.