Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101113 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #675 on: July 23, 2016, 02:21:27 PM »
WONDER WOMAN looks awesome.. although i kind of have a little bit of a issue with her riding a horse and "fighting" a group of men.. what i mean is she's a warrior i get the riding on the horse image, and the fight scenes, but in truth in the comics, isn't she nearly as fast a runner as superman and the flash? why then is she riding a horse? also her strength is nearly the equal of superman... if she was "fighting a group of men like in this clip? she literally would turn them into microscopic spots on the floor..

in the justice league movie preview? once again, according to the comics, batman is the one who is the LEAST AND MOST RELUCTANT person to join the JLA and now he's the prime instigator of forming the JLA? really? can you say CATER TO BEN AFFLECK'S STARPOWER AND BATMAN'S LARGE FAN BASE ANYONE?..AND where is superman?..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #676 on: July 23, 2016, 02:25:42 PM »
WONDER WOMAN looks awesome.. although i kind of have a little bit of a issue with her riding a horse and "fighting" a group of men.. what i mean is she's a warrior i get the riding on the horse image, and the fight scenes, but in truth in the comics, isn't she nearly as fast a runner as superman and the flash? why then is she riding a horse? also her strength is nearly the equal of superman... if she was "fighting a group of men like in this clip? she literally would turn them into microscopic spots on the floor..

in the justice league movie preview? once again, according to the comics, batman is the one who is the LEAST AND MOST RELUCTANT person to join the JLA and now he's the prime instigator of forming the JLA? really? can you say CATER TO BEN AFFLECK'S STARPOWER AND BATMAN'S LARGE FAN BASE ANYONE?..AND where is superman?..

Superman is dead , did you not watch Batman v Superman  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #677 on: July 23, 2016, 02:54:53 PM »

Superman bowled over by a fisherman???

Pretty sure that guy would have just bounced off him

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #678 on: July 23, 2016, 04:09:18 PM »

Superman bowled over by a fisherman???

Pretty sure that guy would have just bounced off him

He was probably concentrating trying to be as human as possible, thus as weak as possible.

Let's say Supes would catch the cold tho (and losing control), one sneeze from subparman would destroy that whole boat and send all fishermen on an orbit around uranus.

Example:

0:00 to 0:10 Supes has been weakened by a mixture of Kryptonite and Beepollen = A normal man can easily move him

0:10 and after = Supes has regained control and powers (the beepollen leaving his body)
Q

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: July 23, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »
Gal Gadot in training

:P

Simple Simon

« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2016, 08:02:50 AM »
He was probably concentrating trying to be as human as possible, thus as weak as possible.

Let's say Supes would catch the cold tho (and losing control), one sneeze from subparman would destroy that whole boat and send all fishermen on an orbit around uranus.

Example:

0:00 to 0:10 Supes has been weakened by a mixture of Kryptonite and Beepollen = A normal man can easily move him

0:10 and after = Supes has regained control and powers (the beepollen leaving his body)

he cant do that you daft twat, he could end up getting killed, are you suggesting that falling cage would have killed him?
Instinctively you would tense up if someone blindside you.

Its a plot howler.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2016, 08:07:44 AM »

From justice League Origins:

The heroes finally start acting like a team when they fight Darkseid together.... and Batman insists that staying a team is necessary for them to maintain approval.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2016, 09:17:56 AM »
he cant do that you daft twat, he could end up getting killed, are you suggesting that falling cage would have killed him?
Instinctively you would tense up if someone blindside you.

Its a plot howler.

No, that falling cage would not be able to kill him (he is superman), but he made himself weak enough to let that human be able to push him out of the way.

If he just stood under the cage, the cage would have been destroyed and it would have been revealed that he was an alien/superhuman to the rest of the crew, you daft twat.
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2016, 10:55:09 AM »
No, that falling cage would not be able to kill him (he is superman), but he made himself weak enough to let that human be able to push him out of the way.

If he just stood under the cage, the cage would have been destroyed and it would have been revealed that he was an alien/superhuman to the rest of the crew, you daft twat.

You are not thinking this through, if someone pushes you unexpectedly you instantly brace yourself, that is what Superman would have done.
If you are suggesting he made himself weak because he knew the man was going to push him away from the cage then the question remains, why walk under the fucking cage in the first place.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2016, 11:59:32 AM »
You are not thinking this through, if someone pushes you unexpectedly you instantly brace yourself, that is what Superman would have done.
If you are suggesting he made himself weak because he knew the man was going to push him away from the cage then the question remains, why walk under the fucking cage in the first place.

You also got to keep in mind this is before he had fully developed powers. He couldn't even fly yet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #685 on: July 24, 2016, 12:03:54 PM »
You also got to keep in mind this is before he had fully developed powers. He couldn't even fly yet.
Really?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2016, 03:08:50 PM »

To seem mortal/human one would assume. That was his big thing during those years, trying to fit in and not make people suspricious.

If there were no humans on the boat at all (just supes), it would be a totally different matter.

If a relative/aquaintance wanted him to help with their fishing business, he would probably drive out with the boat (where everyone could see him), and then when he would be all alone, he'd just grab a net and swim down undersea and catch all the fish by himself, without the aid of the ship.

He wouldn't walk under a cage when alone. He would probably even lift the boat and fly home with it until he got close to land :D

If there was a metalcage dropping down on him (when nobody could see), he'd just brace himself and the cage would bounce off of him like beepollen-covered bitcoins on Goodrum.
Q

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: July 24, 2016, 07:17:27 PM »
Anyone remember the 90s, when they made amazing films without capes or superpowers?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #688 on: July 24, 2016, 07:18:42 PM »
Anyone remember the 90s, when they made amazing films without capes or superpowers?

I do not remember a lot of amazing films from the 90s, but I can barely remember breakfast.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: July 24, 2016, 07:21:48 PM »
I do not remember a lot of amazing films from the 90s, but I can barely remember breakfast.

Best movie decade since the 70s, and by far the best since.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #690 on: July 25, 2016, 07:51:21 AM »
I'd rather see Superman vs. Bateman