Author Topic: ObamaCare Supporters Explain Hobby Lobby Case  (Read 5891 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: ObamaCare Supporters Explain Hobby Lobby Case
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2014, 02:35:49 AM »
Ok, how about sunscreen?  (Maybe sunscreen is not covered by insurance?)

Look, Archer, sorry if I hurt your feelings before but I don't feel like I'm having a passive-aggressive tantrum.  (What is that, exactly?)

I think maybe you're just defensive because somehow you've taken it upon yourself to defend misogyny.  I mean, first you threw in with rapists and now you're against women getting birth control.  Seems like you have some issues with women, mang, lol.

On a serious note, I'm very sorry for whatever your mommy/wife/girlfriend did to you but I have to say that it had nothing to do with me so your vitriol is misplaced.  

I'm not even female, fergawdsake.  

Can we be friends now? ;D

How am I defending misogyny? I'm not and you know it but you make the accusation anyway because you're frustrated and acting out when you don't get your way. Its these repeated tantrums that make it impossible to take anything you write seriously, especially after you accused another of the very type of behavior you all to often engage in yourself.  

Again, you denied accusing others who disagree with you of being pro-rape but here you are doing it again.  What we've learned is that you are an overly emotional person, a liar and a hypocrite with the maturity level of a child.  
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2014, 06:55:21 AM »
How am I defending misogyny? I'm not and you know it but you make the accusation anyway because you're frustrated and acting out when you don't get your way. Its these repeated tantrums that make it impossible to take anything you write seriously, especially after you accused another of the very type of behavior you all to often engage in yourself.  

Again, you denied accusing others who disagree with you of being pro-rape but here you are doing it again.  What we've learned is that you are an overly emotional person, a liar and a hypocrite with the maturity level of a child.  

Oh, good one.  lol

Anyway, seeing as how I've falsely accused someone (Shockwave) of being pro-rape and you have falsely accused someone (me) of rape, does that mean we CAN be friends? lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2014, 12:53:59 PM »
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid might be the two dumbest members of Congress.