Author Topic: Goodrum slandered me on Off Topic Radio Oct 28, 2009.  (Read 6287 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Goodrum slandered me on Off Topic Radio Oct 28, 2009.
« on: October 29, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »
I know some guys here think it is amusing to call others names and so forth to get a rise out of others. However, a line has to be drawn when it is slandering another. That is not acceptable on a discussion board and certainly not on the radio. When others believe the slander then one's reputation is damaged and that is hardly a benefit from participating on Getbig.

It is one thing to bag someone for fun and quite another to suggest that a known individual drives around in a white van as a pedophile. That is beyond a joke even on Getbig because in Australia and America there is no one hated more than convicted pedophiles. I have complained to Ron and the moderators here about such abuse of myself but in recent months I wondered why the moderators allow that to continue. It has damaged my reputation because some people here are asking why I am called this reprehensible tag. The nasty remarks have been repeated so many times that many believe them to be true. That is a very sad thing to happen to anyone on a forum.

I certainly am not a homosexual but have been bagged as being one. Only on Getbig. No wonder most known bodybuilders don't post on Getbig. They would have to be nuts to do so, and ever crazier to persist here. Ron told me in a PM that Getbig is the best forum on the internet. I beg to differ. It is a rather nasty place that occasionally is amusing.

I am responsible for everything I post on the internet including Getbig. I don't have gimmick accounts to smear others. Goodrum owes me an apology at the very least.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Goodrum slandered me on Off Topic Radio Oct 28, 2009.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »
Then perhaps it's time to stop stalking Vince and giving him shit..? For an outsider, this whole thing is hilarious so I couldn't care less but don't dish it out if you can't take the consequences.
from incomplete data

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »
good grief Basille, take your prune juice and go play some bingo

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »
no doubt you are mad the van isn't even white

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »
Is this the Vince B who phoned Vince G at his hotel and asked if he needed a rubdown? If so, serves you farking right.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 04:08:45 PM »
slander is the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.   its why the word alleged is used so much on news reports.   

what exactly did Goodrum say?   if he claimed it to be true without having proof, sue him

io856

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
haha can't think of a worse label for a gym owner - a pedophile  :-\

all a prospective member would have to do is google a name and see the allegations perhaps direct their attention elsewhere in disgust...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 04:15:30 PM »
FYI..

What is important in these cases is that famous GetBig posters and people in high government positions cannot be slandered or libeled. The reasoning behind this is that famous people like actors, GetBig posters, sports stars and musicians have knowingly put themselves in the public spotlight, and therefore should expect criticism, parodies and gossip. This is why certain magazines and TV shows can ridicule GetBig stars and spread gossip and not get in trouble.
U

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 04:15:37 PM »
I listened to the show and Goodrum didn't say anything about Vince B being a pedo.

io856

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »
using your real name is obviously a bad idea...     

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »
sometimes we need to take responsability for the things we say on here

if it were real life and the people would be present would we say the same things ?

getbig should not be an outlet for all the negativity we have inside us

my 2 cents

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »

if it were real life and the people would be present would we say the same things ?

my 2 cents

Uhm, lol?
from incomplete data

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »
Anyone know what vince g said for sure? Too lazy to listen to the show.

io856

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »

my 2 cents

read back on your entire post history under this alias and find more than 10 positive comments  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 04:19:50 PM »

my 2 cents
::)

/jk.   ;D

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »
I know some guys here think it is amusing to call others names and so forth to get a rise out of others. However, a line has to be drawn when it is slandering another. That is not acceptable on a discussion board and certainly not on the radio. When others believe the slander then one's reputation is damaged and that is hardly a benefit from participating on Getbig.

It is one thing to bag someone for fun and quite another to suggest that a known individual drives around in a white van as a pedophile. That is beyond a joke even on Getbig because in Australia and America there is no one hated more than convicted pedophiles. I have complained to Ron and the moderators here about such abuse of myself but in recent months I wondered why the moderators allow that to continue. It has damaged my reputation because some people here are asking why I am called this reprehensible tag. The nasty remarks have been repeated so many times that many believe them to be true. That is a very sad thing to happen to anyone on a forum.

I certainly am not a homosexual but have been bagged as being one. Only on Getbig. No wonder most known bodybuilders don't post on Getbig. They would have to be nuts to do so, and ever crazier to persist here. Ron told me in a PM that Getbig is the best forum on the internet. I beg to differ. It is a rather nasty place that occasionally is amusing.

I am responsible for everything I post on the internet including Getbig. I don't have gimmick accounts to smear others. Goodrum owes me an apology at the very least.

Who cares Vince you are a fuckin asshole anyway. I have asked you several times about your fabrication of gym euipment yet every time you ignor me, SO FUCK OFF YOU OLD FAG!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 04:22:13 PM »
No wonder most known bodybuilders don't post on Getbig. They would have to be nuts to do so, and ever crazier to persist here. /color]

That and most can't afford an internet connection.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »
Give me some of the shit you're smoking hippie peacelover  ;D.
I'm serious man

sometimes getbig drags me down to a very low level....

when you mature you'll understand

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 04:22:43 PM »

I am one that believes all that is said about you Vince.
So glad you are on the other side of this world, please STAY THERE!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 04:23:44 PM »
I'm serious man

lmao I'm probably falling for the bait here but whaddyaknow, we've got a hypocrite on board!
from incomplete data

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »
I'm serious man

I understand where you're coing from but would you not agree that this is part of the GetBig mystique?
U

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
wow I have never seen Bix deliver such a savage  owning,...ever---yikes

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 04:28:10 PM »
I understand where you're coing from but would you not agree that this is part of the GetBig mystique?
do you realize just how negative some people are around here ?

it's mind boggling and gratuitous.

witty and shittalking is fine

gore videos , blatant racism and graphic insults are not

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 04:29:10 PM »
you may not be a fag, but you sure are a whiny pussy, you fucking fag.
Deep Tissue Massage

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
you may not be a fag, but you sure are a whiny pussy, you fucking fag.

lmao, good one.
from incomplete data