Author Topic: Kevin Levrone with 220 lbs at 6.3% body fat (as of Aug 3,2011)  (Read 17997 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Kevin Levrone with 220 lbs at 6.3% body fat (as of Aug 3,2011)
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 04:26:48 AM »
i don't know.  aging process works the same way with blacks and asians. i worked with mid-50 asian guy who was in good shape just from fish and walking, never touched weights. how old is MC?  plus MC is in the gym probably 6 days a week. if he is on, it's lite weight stuff, maybe a little test.
he lies while you are just dumb

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 04:26:51 AM »
finally FINALLY ! you fella pupils around the world can see what gh15 mean when gh15 say water ! you see the abdominals? any gym rat would give him 9 % right? FINALLLY YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN! this program of his is worthy only for this thing lol

he is hormonized ofcourse! not clean HORMONIZED,, have no doubt,, but look again at the thick skin ....this is 6%! 6-7% this is how it look !! so from now on when someone in your fucking gym tell you ...you are 10% or 12% when you look like that....you can give him middle finger pull your pants down and let him suck your cock

this ! is what 6% on hormones look like! with thicker skin as of this age...kevin now has thicker skin due to many years on hormones and ofcourse right now...

good job to the doctore or whomever it is ,, finaly! this is need to be sticky in steroid boards! this is how you do bodyfat!! there is pupil here by the name of mike cox if not mistake from muscular develop! he need to make sure the pupils over there see this ! and pupils on any boardings need to see this!!

enough of the you are 10% balonie when fellas are 6% !
 thick skin and water held on physiqe DOES NOT MEAN FAT!

gh15 HIGHLY APPROVED

i want this as bible index!

Explain how the lower back (around the kidneys) is supposed to look at certain bodyfats. When does the fat go away from there?
tank u jesus

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 04:37:25 AM »
he lies while you are just dumb

upset over nothing as usual.  whatever he is on it's low dosage, and i'll be damn if i do one of your psychotic personal searches to find his info.

he has been on a rice, fish and an inveterate diet his WHOLE FUCKING life.

he has a high melon count similar to blacks, so he'd look no different the a 60 yr black man hitting the gym 5-6 days a week, except culturally he doesn't consume the high fat and greasy heart killing foods.  on the other hand you will look like a BAG at 60 yrs old.

what ever he is on is far less than you'd have to take to match him.

that should be enough to make you research my information.  like i said, my youngest sister has a myspace page and she has my photo up.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 04:45:38 AM »

you are a dumbass Romanian. i've seen old Jamaican dudes in south florida cutting lawns in this shape.  

he has an old man's body.

drop his fat and he looks a bit lean.

he can't be on more than a couple of doses of test right now and years of training behind him.

;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:34 AM »
Explain how the lower back (around the kidneys) is supposed to look at certain bodyfats. When does the fat go away from there?

lower back around kidny wil nto have fibers on it if you are on insulina in mega doses,, this is first thing you need to know,, you wont be able to achieve it on insulina,,

now,, if not on insulina the fibers on kidnys come when bodyfat is low and mainly when you are dry enough ,, it happen when you dial everything up final last weeks ,, it shows very clear when diuretic apply and carb up come into play,

you dont need to turn around and see fibers on your kidnys if you are in an offseason mod and nto abotu to step on stage in 2 weeks lol ,, no need for it,, you talking here abotu superb condition for competition ,,

what you need to be able to see is the xmass tree in some form ...it need to be there even if its not clear need to be there ...you need to see the imaginary x on the back that every experienced bodybuild can see it ,, its nto imaginary it is visible but the more visible it is the better condition you are....i call it imaginary because when you are 10% you dont see it well...even at 7% you dont ...unless nto holding much water...look at denise pic...you see it but its weak and he is 6% lol water kills the lines of muscles...but its there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 05:36:34 AM »
I have a very hard time believing he is over 200 lbs there

Couldn't agree more Sev.  He competed at the '92 Olympia weighing 228.  He also said he won the '94 ASC weighing about that.  He was a good bit leaner in those shows, of course, but we're talking a night and day size differential.

I would've guessed his weight at no more than 195 *shrugs*  Maybe he swallowed a gold bar or something.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 06:00:52 AM »
Sev why do you get on musclecenter so bad about his lies but you back Groink when he says he was clean until recently  :)
Always stirring up trouble.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 06:01:34 AM »
Couldn't agree more Sev.  He competed at the '92 Olympia weighing 228.  He also said he won the '94 ASC weighing about that.  He was a good bit leaner in those shows, of course, but we're talking a night and day size differential.

I would've guessed his weight at no more than 195 *shrugs*  Maybe he swallowed a gold bar or something.
I wanted to say 190 but give him some "respect"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 06:02:17 AM »
Sev why do you get on musclecenter so bad about his lies but you back Groink when he says he was clean until recently  :)
Always stirring up trouble.

Groink is just genetically blessed and it is obvious

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 06:05:03 AM »
NO WAY he is 220lbs there, and if they lie about his weight, his bf measurement can pretty much be balooney as well, actually looks about 12% lol

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 06:09:02 AM »
lower back around kidny wil nto have fibers on it if you are on insulina in mega doses,, this is first thing you need to know,, you wont be able to achieve it on insulina,,

now,, if not on insulina the fibers on kidnys come when bodyfat is low and mainly when you are dry enough ,, it happen when you dial everything up final last weeks ,, it shows very clear when diuretic apply and carb up come into play,

you dont need to turn around and see fibers on your kidnys if you are in an offseason mod and nto abotu to step on stage in 2 weeks lol ,, no need for it,, you talking here abotu superb condition for competition ,,

what you need to be able to see is the xmass tree in some form ...it need to be there even if its not clear need to be there ...you need to see the imaginary x on the back that every experienced bodybuild can see it ,, its nto imaginary it is visible but the more visible it is the better condition you are....i call it imaginary because when you are 10% you dont see it well...even at 7% you dont ...unless nto holding much water...look at denise pic...you see it but its weak and he is 6% lol water kills the lines of muscles...but its there

gh15 approved

Without insulina: I have measured bf at 5-6% My front is lean, but my lower back is fat and upper back is fat and or watery. Quads and calves have veines visible. Dear gh15 How do i get my back lean? is it mostly water?
tank u jesus

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 06:10:24 AM »

you are a dumbass Romanian. i've seen old Jamaican dudes in south florida cutting lawns in this shape.  

he has an old man's body.

drop his fat and he looks a bit lean.

he can't be on more than a couple of doses of test right now and years of training behind him.

;D
I keep training 40 years already, and very very consistent !
3 days on, 1 day off.
or 6 days on, 1 day off.
Train every muscle group twice a week.

When you guys check my guestposing video,you can see my condition not good and very flat.
If I am on juice, plus very hard training, but still look like this bad???
Here bodybuilding is a very small,isolated group in Taiwan,
EVERY competitive bodybuilder know me very well. EVERYONE know who is on,who is not.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 06:12:06 AM »
yawn .. you are another subpar asian who juices but claims nattie to seem like he's special

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 06:22:22 AM »
please check my bb bloghttp://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/musclecenter
around 2,500 to 3,000 viewers EVERY day!
they not blind!!
almost 3 million view times within 5 years!
here almost EVERY bodybuilding fan know me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 06:35:32 AM »
please check my bb bloghttp://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/musclecenter
around 2,500 to 3,000 viewers EVERY day!
they not blind!!
almost 3 million view times within 5 years!
here almost EVERY bodybuilding fan know me.
they know you lie about natural?

you are another gym rat who cannot fathom he is below average

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 06:48:29 AM »

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 06:57:12 AM »
::), yeh right, plenty 40yr olds walking round like that who barely train let alone take gear!

i know lads in there 20's who take everything and couldnt dream of looking anything like that.........

x2

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 06:58:54 AM »
I keep training 40 years already, and very very consistent !
3 days on, 1 day off.
or 6 days on, 1 day off.
Train every muscle group twice a week.

When you guys check my guestposing video,you can see my condition not good and very flat.
If I am on juice, plus very hard training, but still look like this bad???
Here bodybuilding is a very small,isolated group in Taiwan,
EVERY competitive bodybuilder know me very well. EVERYONE know who is on,who is not.

the romanian is mad because he juiced til his hair fell out but you still look better.  he has shitty east european genes vs the nordic gene pool swede is from.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 07:04:27 AM »
the romanian is mad because he juiced til his hair fell out but you still look better.  he has shitty east european genes vs the nordic gene pool swede is from.  :)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=391251.0

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 07:08:08 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=391251.0

Nordic is Nordic! What's the difference if he is the only man in the country under 4.5 ft and rides a mini horse?  Don't down play his genetic superiority.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 07:13:09 AM »
Nordic is Nordic! What's the difference if he is the only man in the country under 4.5 ft and rides a mini horse?  Don't down play his genetic superiority.  
you must be borderline retarded

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 07:16:32 AM »
if he really has that good genes then he didnt needed hormones to look like that. if he uses stuff then why not as well up the dose cause he looks like a natural.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »
I have a very hard time believing he is over 200 lbs there

Agreed.  Maybe 210 tops..  and not 6.3% bodyfat either.  Those calipers aren't accurate in the least.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 07:21:12 AM »
nice to see this thread back to the topic.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 07:24:34 AM »
"I’m doing this steroid free, 100% naturally—no problem."he said 2 years ago

Yeah...Flex Wheeler said the same thing.  ::)

C'mon, musclecenter, you can't be THAT naive!