Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Odds as of July 18  (Read 14664 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor - Odds as of July 18
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »
It's all a work.  There will be two fights.  Whoever loses the first one will win the second one.  This is what Dana arranged so that neither fighter is tarnished, and both get huge paydays for both.   All a work.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 10:27:19 AM »
I honestly can't believe they are actually taking bets on this fight, it's way too sketchy, whose to say Mayweather won't take a dive, he owes money to the IRS, people say he's going broke, so why not fix the fight to score a rematch to make even more money and come out of debt.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2017, 10:29:11 AM »
It's all a work.  There will be two fights.  Whoever loses the first one will win the second one.  This is what Dana arranged so that neither fighter is tarnished, and both get huge paydays for both.   All a work.

Then they need a 3rd fight which should be held at WRESTLEMANIA with Trump as ref!

James

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 10:39:59 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »
if he wins its 50 and 0, that beats Marcianos record, will he seriously take a dive and not take the opportunity to be the best of all time.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2017, 01:29:37 PM »
if he wins its 50 and 0, that beats Marcianos record, will he seriously take a dive and not take the opportunity to be the best of all time.
Best of all time? Because he boxes people out of their prime and runs the whole time? Serious, get off mayweather's dick, you're sounding like a groupie.
A

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2017, 03:19:13 PM »
if 50 - 0 was important to him he would've fought already in the last 2 years against some handpicked opponont

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 03:32:52 PM »
if 50 - 0 was important to him he would've fought already in the last 2 years against some handpicked opponont

To Floyd, McGregor is a hand picked opponent. McGregor's boxing record: 0-0-0

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 04:09:02 PM »
still doesnt explain why he didnt take a 50-0 fight sooner.

which gives us the hint that its not about the 50-0 its about the money he needs.

but i suppose we can PRETEND that he was waiting 2+ years as he goes into his 40's just for this very fight to come along to give him that 50-0 and that he has no money problems at all.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 05:45:48 PM »
I have just returned from The Palms where I placed a $10 bet that Mayweather will knock out McGregor in the first round.

The odds on that happening today is 20-1, so I will get $200 immediately following the knockout if it does in fact occur..

I asked for a bet in which Mayweather would KO McGregor in the first round at 2 minutes and 45 seconds exactly but they would not take my $10 on that bet and recommended that I go to the Orleans where it most likely can be booked.

After I paid the ten and got a 'ticket' I asked what the  payoff for a teen dollar 'ticket' if McGregor knocked out Mayweather in the first round and was told that the odds on that situation would be 18-1 so I would only get $180.

Gonna hit the Orleans tomorrow unless I am forced to attend the IDEA Fitness Convention that has been going on this week.

Also saw VALERIAN today. It really messed my mind up to the point in which I had no idea what was going on. But the first few minutes in which the US astronauts greet the Russian astronauts in outer space and then a continuation of the scene over the years where we meet every extrterrestial creature 'unknown' to man ... was really interesting, but from then on it got crazy and difficult to understand.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 06:13:51 PM »
This can't be a sanctioned fight as far as it being a pro boxing match. Floyd's boxing record will not reflect this fight. 

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2017, 04:44:19 AM »
Conor wins because anyone that trains UFC beats any boxer even at boxing.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2017, 09:14:24 AM »
I can't picture any GetBigger attending this fight in person but just in case you do plan to do so .... here are the ticket prices  as of July 27 ...

Cheapest ticket way up there in the back .... $1,782

Most expensive ticket price way down there almost ringside ...
$42,000

This town is getting pretty excited about this  mash-up but the Sports Book dudes are very relaxed and each of them pick different winners in different rounds every time I ask their advice. (There may be some policy that they cannot offer advice though.)

Still trying to place a bet that Connor goes down in 2:45 of the first round ... That's my psychic bet but it's been difficult (so far) getting it placed.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2017, 09:55:21 AM »
We have some Old related DVD's and some good movie DVD that we no longer have use of  ...... so it any GetBigger wants to enter a Mayweather vs. Connor contest ....

Just go ahead and predict the following on this here post.

Name the overall winner ___________

Name the number of rounds ___________

Will it be a knock-out?

Call the minute in which the fight is over   

First  GetBigger to post the most accurate answer wil receive the first place award.

Decision  of the judge is final and the prize may be a bit more than  expected (Maybe!).

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 10:07:50 AM »
^^
1) Mayweather
2) 7
3) No (kinda)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2017, 10:09:52 AM »
Mayweather by unanimous decision, no KD nor KO of course.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2017, 11:25:14 AM »
10oz gloves, no one is getting knocked out. And if Mayweather gets knocked out, it's because the UFC put 100+ million in an offshore account for him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2017, 12:23:37 PM »
do they weigh in 36 hrs before fight time?

and are they fighting as welters?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 12:34:56 PM »
conor wins, 2nd round, ko.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 01:03:44 PM »
OK, Morgan

OK, Mortal

OK, Rather

What, what, DJ??
What, what, Snowman??

PS... Consider the following to be the FINE PRINT ....Any bet posted on this site made prior to July 27 will not be considered to be a part of this betting 'game'. So repost it now or when you want to do so but prior to a date before the fight yet to be determined.

That last sentence is a bit hard to understand, so read it twice and you'll only make it two times more un-understandable.

This is one of the reasons why Keith Jone's daughter did not win the grand prize in one of the MvDonald's million dollar games a few years back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2017, 01:09:10 PM »
OK, Morgan

OK, Mortal

OK, Rather

What, what, DJ??
What, what, Snowman??

just trying to get a feel for what they will actually weigh in the ring at fight time

I know gayweather's walking weight is pretty close to his fighting weight, but mcfaggor drops huge weight and weighs in way over limt come fight time

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:32 PM »
DJ, I can't help you regarding check-in time bodywt cause I am dumb when it comes to present day wt classes in relationship to this fight.

And .... More fine print. You gotta remember that the first BetBigger who posts the outcome correctly will be the winner, so if you want to play the game I would suggest that  you make sure that a earlier entrant had not posted what you want to post.... As there will only be one winner ... and that is the GetBiggers who posts the correct outcome earlier than any other GetBiggers who posts the same winning outcome.

Or something like that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »
^^^ white boy has ZERO CHANCE

so gayweather will win fo' sho'

Meta-physical

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2017, 02:01:51 PM »
We have some Old related DVD's and some good movie DVD that we no longer have use of  ...... so it any GetBigger wants to enter a Mayweather vs. Connor contest ....

Just go ahead and predict the following on this here post.

Name the overall winner ___________

Name the number of rounds ___________

Will it be a knock-out?

Call the minute in which the fight is over   

First  GetBigger to post the most accurate answer wil receive the first place award.

Decision  of the judge is final and the prize may be a bit more than  expected (Maybe!).

I won't be paying for it, but I'll play: Mayweather, 4 rounds, TKO, final minute of round.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2017, 02:11:31 PM »
Mayweather when ever he feels like ending it.