Author Topic: "I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems" - LMFAO!!!  (Read 5554 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Didn't watch the video. My guess is that she just shits in a bucket or the bathtub and hubby does the clean-up - as wiggs suggests...
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Didn't watch the video. My guess is that she just shits in a bucket or the bathtub and hubby does the clean-up - as wiggs suggests...

Sort of like they do at the Bronx Zoo w the elephants?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Her hips certainly do not lie.

Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, a 420-pound woman with an eight-foot circumference, set the new world record for World's Largest Hips, according to the World Record Academy.

The mother of four, of Los Angeles, Calif., stands at just five-foot-four, has a proportionally small 40-inch waist, and is completely content with her shape, the Daily Mail reported.

"I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems," Mikel said. "Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure."

Ruffinelli's husband, Reggie Brooks, and she have been married for 10 years. "She had a sweet disposition about her that really attracted me to her," Brooks told Barcroft TV. "I like to tell people all the time, 'I have a license to work with heavy equipment,'"

Still, Ruffinelli's 100-inch waist makes everyday tasks difficult. According to the World Record Academy, the plus-size model must drive a truck and use a reinforced chair at home to accomodate her frame. She also struggles with fitting through door entrances and sleeps in a 7-foot-wide bed, Closer reported.

Ruffinelli first began gaining weight when she was 22, after having her first child.

"I put it down to my pregnancies," she said. "I don’t see why else the weight would go to my hips, although, I do eat lots." "Lots" includes nearly 3,000 calories a day.

"In the past, I was self-conscious about my hips," Ruffinelli said. "As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I’m not afraid to show it off."

she would have an hourglass shape if she lost weight.
And people like her always say, "I have no health problems", either she is lying or she hasn't been to the doctor.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
she would have an hourglass shape if she lost weight.
And people like her always say, "I have no health problems", either she is lying or she hasn't been to the doctor.

She will be lucky to be walking in 10 years thwe rate she is going

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Whats odd is most of her weight is in her hips and legs. Her upper body looks like that of a chunky women, not necessarily an obese women.
Estrogenic areas

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Vomit

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Should be another 'Hit in Order' thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
'raw, no pulling out, kissing with tongues' - bigmikecox

yuk

Just wrong wrong wrong 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Taxpayer dollars at work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

What has been seen can not be unseen! 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

(Paraphrase) White America, this could be one of your kids, now go to youtube and look how many hits he gets.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You watch that dude and you actually start to understand why Kevin Spacey made that lardass eat himself to death in Seven.
O

bradistani

• Getbig V

that's almost enough to put me off fried chicken for life  :'(

the sack of shit here eating this rancid canned chicken, is truly stomach churning

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I love the description of the video

In this video I eat a 8 piece chicken and 10 piece bits meal from KFC. It includes 8 pieces of chicken, 10 chicken bites, 4 biscuits, a large mashed potatoes with gravy and a large coleslaw. I also wash it down with regular sprite even though I have diabetes.
X

littledumbells

• Getbig III
"In the past, I was self-conscious about my hips," Ruffinelli said. "As I got older, I learned to love my body and now I’m not afraid to show it off."

translation............" I gave up "

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
id assume theres a certain amount of feeling joy or accomplishment being so fat  perhaps they know something we dont
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
make soylent green out of her?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
that's almost enough to put me off fried chicken for life  :'(

the sack of shit here eating this rancid canned chicken, is truly stomach churning

Bradistani's know football, it seems !!   8)