Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 22, 2018, 12:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:44:11 AM 
Started by Hulkotron - Last post by denarii
You don't make mad stacks from studying the white man's books

on: Today at 12:43:52 AM 
Started by herne - Last post by Evo
Her face screams mental disorder

So you know shes going to be a good fuck,,,

on: Today at 12:39:54 AM 
Started by Skorp1o - Last post by Henda
What do you have against Poles? They're white and holding strong against the invaders. Being from America, I don't know the back story. Can you explain?

They fucked the building trade over here mate, when they flooded over here a lot of building sites layed off their bricklayers/builders as it was cheaper to employ polish migrants, they can afford to work for a lot less as usually about 20 of them live in one small rented house so their living expenses are next to nothing compared to the average builder with a wife and a few kids and a mortgage to pay.

I do applaud their efforts to keep their country free of Muslim filth and wish more of us would follow suit, they are just a pest in the uk though, still infinitely preferable to the Romanians though haha

on: January 21, 2018, 11:58:55 PM 
Started by chess315 - Last post by The Ugly
It really sucks to know that a nice guy like Stipe is convinced that Dana doesn’t respect him

He should be pissed, handled it better than most. Unstoppable last 3-4 years and no one's got him even surviving the first round? He owed motherfuckers an "I ain't surprised," but held his tongue. Dana's a prick, what's new.

Is the Cormier booing still about Jones? Because he's rarely a boring fight and was never much into trash-talk, except with Jones. Don't understand the hate.

on: January 21, 2018, 11:28:58 PM 
Started by chess315 - Last post by cephissus

blah blah blah.

Huh

what odds would you give in a rematch?

on: January 21, 2018, 11:28:38 PM 
Started by WalterWhite - Last post by Dr.J
I train with Dan Decker once in a while. Last month he told me he was training at Fit Nation and saw Milos. I was surprised and asked how got back into the country. Said he worked some kind of deal with the courts? Anyway, he said milos put him through an insane leg workout that took him a week to recover from

Yeah, Milos workouts are taxing for sure, I'm sure Dan was sore AF! =0) Dan always looks good and is a super nice guy!

on: January 21, 2018, 11:27:44 PM 
Started by MrFusion - Last post by sceagacros
Personally Enanthate all the way, I've used test no ester (same as suspension only oil as opposed to water based) and I think it has more applications as a pre-workout than any thing else. If you enjoy either multiple pins a day or don't mind a fairly noticeable daily crash that would go with single daily pins, then go for it!

on: January 21, 2018, 11:26:36 PM 
Started by ratherbebig - Last post by cephissus
No yoel Romero or Tyron Woodley?

Conor McGregor has a crazy build for a white guy.

on: January 21, 2018, 11:23:36 PM 
Started by ratherbebig - Last post by The Ugly

Were the two below this one legit?

on: January 21, 2018, 11:09:39 PM 
Started by Tennisballz - Last post by sceagacros
I think Blakely is a fine example of the "those who have eyes to see" dynamic, present in almost every aspect of strength and physique training. A natural who doesn't understand the mind numbing drug doses that went along with the gastronomical feats of heroism will turn to an absolute tub of lard within no time at all if stupid enough to emulate Blakely's drug inflamed metabolism.

Trying to out eat the 5+ grams of test (and who knows what else) that lifters of that level have typically used as a base (assuming guys like Ryan Kennelly and Mark Bell can be believed), takes an all-consuming, 24 hour a day commitment and even then stored bodyfat is surprisingly low all things considered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!