Author Topic: Low Bodyfat Everywhere Except Lower Back and Abdominals?  (Read 48263 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Low Bodyfat Everywhere Except Lower Back and Abdominals?
« on: November 13, 2016, 08:24:55 PM »
I have striations in my quads, veins in my triceps and chest and shoulders, but I don't have a 6 pack unless I flex very hard. I have a bit of bodyfat in my gut and lower back. I don't understand this. I've been bulking on gear for over 2 years and put on a tremendous amount of mass, 50 lbs in 2 years in fact. I've always had higher bodyfat on my gut and lower back. It's like the only place I store fat genetically. With a shirt on, I look like I'm 9% bodyfat, but when i take my shirt off, I no longer look shredded. I always hear its impossible to spot reduce fat, but I basically have no fat anywhere else and don't want to lose muscle just to get shredded abs. I want to do a show next year in mens physique or classic physique depending how much size I lose when I diet. I'm currently 5 ft 10 220. I'd say my abdominal area look about 15% bodyfat, but everything else looks 8-9%. I feel like just to get decently good abs for a mens physique or classic physique show, the rest of my body will look like a bodybuilding competitor bodyfat wise and I'd have shredded glutes. My glutes are surprisingly lower bodyfat than my lower back and abs. I know it makes no sense.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Low Bodyfat Everywhere Except Lower Back and Abdominals?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 01:58:57 PM »
Completely cut the carbs out of your diet. You'll see your abs in 8 to 10 weeks.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 05:36:34 AM »
go to a Pre-Contest-Trainer, and let measure your real BF-%. He could tell you what to do, and what he expect at which BW you ready to step onstage.

Without abs itīs not a good idea to step on a BB-Stage.

Some Bodyparts can have very visible veins....but the Bodyfat-Level is still to high.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 07:38:31 PM »
go to a Pre-Contest-Trainer, and let measure your real BF-%. He could tell you what to do, and what he expect at which BW you ready to step onstage.

Without abs itīs not a good idea to step on a BB-Stage.

Some Bodyparts can have very visible veins....but the Bodyfat-Level is still to high.

I would be competing next year sometime. Not now obviously lol.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 10:09:23 AM »
I would be competing next year sometime. Not now obviously lol.
Just diet until your abs are how you want them to be I am the same at 8% body fat by caliper measurement on my self my stomache doesn't look like you would want it to be. Genetically u may hold fat on stomache like me even when lower back looks fine at 8% abs are dissapointed. So train the abs harder and diet harder is all you can do to improve.

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 02:04:13 PM »
I have striations in my quads, veins in my triceps and chest and shoulders, but I don't have a 6 pack unless I flex very hard. I have a bit of bodyfat in my gut and lower back. I don't understand this. I've been bulking on gear for over 2 years and put on a tremendous amount of mass, 50 lbs in 2 years in fact. I've always had higher bodyfat on my gut and lower back. It's like the only place I store fat genetically. With a shirt on, I look like I'm 9% bodyfat, but when i take my shirt off, I no longer look shredded. I always hear its impossible to spot reduce fat, but I basically have no fat anywhere else and don't want to lose muscle just to get shredded abs. I want to do a show next year in mens physique or classic physique depending how much size I lose when I diet. I'm currently 5 ft 10 220. I'd say my abdominal area look about 15% bodyfat, but everything else looks 8-9%. I feel like just to get decently good abs for a mens physique or classic physique show, the rest of my body will look like a bodybuilding competitor bodyfat wise and I'd have shredded glutes. My glutes are surprisingly lower bodyfat than my lower back and abs. I know it makes no sense.

Google Helios
Read about it...
Spot inject it up and down the fat covering the abs...
This will help..

Banjamin

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 12:40:55 AM »
Totally agree with you. In the internet are a lot of information about it. Maybe in this site you will find what you are looking for: http://www.deviceinformed.com/