Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Big Tiger

(1/6) > >>

tingnting:
I've just found out that an old school friend of mine was last month sentenced to 30 years jail time, which he is to serve at Bang Kwang prison, also known as Big tiger, in Thailand. He was caught trying to smuggle out heroin to Australia, so he probaly deserves his 30 years.

Do any of you guy's know anything about this place & what he's got in store for the next 3 decades....? Thank you.

Nordic Superman:
Hmm... I thought they had the death sentance over there for crimes like this.

If the guy is gay and likes rape fantasies he will LOVE it, because his arse is getting raped daily for the next 3 decades!

Fortunately for him he's not gonna feel much pain because of their small thai cocks :-*

I bet this fellow will be a wreck when he gets released (that's if he doesn't commit suicide which IMO is more likely :-\).

tingnting:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on August 07, 2006, 06:44:29 AM ---Hmm... I thought they had the death sentance over there for crimes like this.

If the guy is gay and likes rape fantasies he will LOVE it, because his arse is getting raped daily for the next 3 decades!

Fortunately for him he's not gonna feel much pain because of their small thai cocks :-*

I bet this fellow will be a wreck when he gets released (that's if he doesn't commit suicide which IMO is more likely :-\).

--- End quote ---

He pleaded guilty & was, apparantly, not the 'main man', thus the 30 years.  The funny thing is that only a few weeks ago i beeped my horn whilst driving past his mum giving her a wave & prior to then i havn't seen her in years. fcuking amazing...! :o

tingnting:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on August 07, 2006, 06:44:29 AM ---Hmm... I thought they had the death sentance over there for crimes like this.

--- End quote ---
In Thailand they are very superstitious & religious, so they frown upon homosexuality. Your less likely to be raped there than any jail-house in the Western world

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: tingnting on August 07, 2006, 10:04:53 AM --- In Thailand they are very superstitious & religious, so they frown upon homosexuality. Your less likely to be raped there than any jail-house in the Western world

--- End quote ---

Aah OK then. In that case his 30 year stay will be very pleasurable, almost like a prolonged 3 decade holiday cruise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version