Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Big Tiger

<< < (2/6) > >>

tingnting:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on August 07, 2006, 11:23:31 AM ---Aah OK then. In that case his 30 year stay will be very pleasurable, almost like a prolonged 3 decade holiday cruise!

--- End quote ---
Yeah..! your fcuking kidding me..! Do you think he got caught on purpose..?

Nordic Superman:

--- Quote from: tingnting on August 08, 2006, 03:26:04 AM ---Yeah..! your fucking kidding me..! Do you think he got caught on purpose..?

--- End quote ---

You're the one tryna downplay the fact that acts of gay rape don't happen in strict countries like these...

Fact is... there is more chance of being someones bitch in a foreign prison, especially in countries like Thailand and the Middle East.

These prisons are the worst of the worst.

These prisons aren't the politically correct (human rights yada yada) bullshit you get in Britain and America...

Infact... I think we should start paying these countries to house our "worst of the worst" convicts. I'm sick of my tax dinero going to buying playstations and ice cream for rapists, pedo's and murderers.

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Nordic Superman on August 07, 2006, 06:44:29 AM ---Hmm... I thought they had the death sentance over there for crimes like this.

If the guy is gay and likes rape fantasies he will LOVE it, because his arse is getting raped daily for the next 3 decades!

Fortunately for him he's not gonna feel much pain because of their small thai cocks :-*

I bet this fellow will be a wreck when he gets released (that's if he doesn't commit suicide which IMO is more likely :-\).

--- End quote ---
;D You gotta stop setting yourself up like this, someone might question how you know :P

Nordic Superman:
I know because xLinda told me! :D

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: tingnting on August 07, 2006, 10:04:53 AM --- In Thailand they are very superstitious & religious, so they frown upon homosexuality. Your less likely to be raped there than any jail-house in the Western world

--- End quote ---
You must not be accounting for all the she-males in Thailand ;D  We use to sit there and laugh at all the newbies that would come there and pick one up thinking they hooked up with a hot Thai chic.  I do not remember a heavy bias against gays, not any more than anywhere else.  One day we all went out to one of the cathouses.  I didn't know where we were going until we were there.  We sat down, ordered drinks and never being in one of these places I wondered, WTF... Why are there girls behind that glass wall with numbers.  Pick a number my buddy said.  They all picked numbers and took off upstairs and I was sitting there going Uhhhh... mmmmmm... I really did not want to do this.  So I said to the guy waiting to hear my selection that I was fine, I'd drink my beer and wait for my friends.  The owner then came over and got pretty upset that I didn't want any of the girls. I tried to explain that there was nothing wrong with his girls, I just wasn't in the mood.  Then the guy's eyes lit up... He goes, AHHHH  I know I know what you want.... Then comes back with some dude for me.... Shit!  I got the hell out of there and met back up with my Thai friends later. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version