Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Muslims at it again?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Camel Jockey:

--- Quote from: Playboy on August 10, 2006, 09:55:17 AM ---Agreed 100%. If they come to our countries out west then they should learn our language and learn our ways. We don't go to their contries and tell them how to live. f**k all of them. Dumb muslim girls.  >:(

--- End quote ---

I know your fucking ways already, but maybe you should take greater care in learning your own language, maybe then you would spell countries right. ;)

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Camel  Jockey on August 10, 2006, 11:15:17 AM ---I know your fucking ways already, but maybe you should take greater care in learning your own language, maybe then you would spell countries right. ;)

--- End quote ---
I really don't give a fuck about my spelling on a board like this.

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Camel  Jockey on August 10, 2006, 11:15:17 AM ---I know your fucking ways already, but maybe you should take greater care in learning your own language, maybe then you would spell countries right. ;)

--- End quote ---
Thats because i'm working. I'm not at home sitting on my ass with other sandpeople planning the next bombing and kidnapping of someone to behead.  ;)

ieffinhatecardio:

--- Quote from: body88 on August 10, 2006, 08:22:38 AM ---Mitt handled the big dig tragedy recently beautifully. He was mowing the idiots down. The he tried to cut funding for the public park to pay for the tunnel damage lol!!!!! The guys got the brains / looks he is a shoe in!

--- End quote ---

Mitt's using the tunnel ceiling collapse as a spring board to national attention and the White House.

This mess with the Big Dig has been going on for all the years he's been in office and yet only know that he's running for President and coming near the end of his term as Governor has he chosen to really take action.

He's shamefully mugging for national attention. Politics is a sleazy business. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to get into it and I certainl don't understand why all politicians lose any moral fortitude they once had.

buffbodz:
The problem is that we don't even know who the enemy is.  Muslims, but how many converts and how many Tim McVie's are right here in the good ol US?  It's WWIII!  We're so spread out and have so many people who hate the US, that a terrorist attack could come from anywhere.  North Korea, the Philippines, who do we bomb next?  I have no answer, but the world is allot different a place than it was 20 years ago.  How many converts to Islam are living here right now?  All we can do is be on guard.  Something along the likes of 9-11 will happen again and soon.  We were lucky to stop this latest air bombings, but what's next.  All we can do is wait and not jump to conclusions like we did in Iraq.   Eat drink and be merry, for tommorrow who knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version