Author Topic: marvin harrison involved in shooting?  (Read 1356 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
marvin harrison involved in shooting?
« on: May 02, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »
just saw it on espn but i don't have the details

why is it always the wide receivers getting in trouble on and off the field?

E
E

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: marvin harrison involved in shooting?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

I'm going to LMAO if it's Mr. Straight Marvin Harrison, the magic negro favored by bigots like Beach Bum.

body88

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
just saw it on espn but i don't have the details

why is it always the wide receivers getting in trouble on and off the field?

E

Haha, this is going to be classic. The self proclaimed classiest team on the planet has some major in house issues! I can see colt's fan lining up trying to explain this baby away. I wonder what Polian the hypocrite will say about this?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »

Haha, this is going to be classic. The self proclaimed classiest team on the planet has some major in house issues! I can see colt's fan lining up trying to explain this baby away. I wonder what Polian the hypocrite will say about this?

people always say what a classy guy marvin is

they only said that because he is quiet, any time a black athlete is quiet people will say what a classy guy he is ::)

I guess he's one of those quiet guys that kept everything bottled up inside until he exploded

E
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »
I was shocked to hear this because he is "so classy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 06:10:17 PM »
hm...

The source said the alleged victim came into the bar, Playmakers, about 5 p.m. and engaged in an argument with Harrison, who was at the bar. The victim then left the bar, heading to his car, with Harrison following. Gunfire broke out, the victim was hit in the hand, and a young girl was slightly injured by flying glass from a car that apparently was hit by a bullet.

Police came to scene, but the victim did not identify a shooter. On Wednesday, according to the source, ballistic tests showed that the gun that had fired the shots was a custom-made Belgian weapon, and police determined that Harrison owned such a gun. A source told ESPN.com's John Clayton that the gun is registered.

Police then went to a Philadelphia car wash owned by Harrison to question him about the gun. Harrison admitted owning such a weapon, but claimed it never left his suburban Philadelphia home.

However, the source said the gun was discovered in a bucket at the car wash, and tests showed that it had fired seven bullets that matched those found at the scene.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 01:35:47 AM »
hm...

The source said the alleged victim came into the bar, Playmakers, about 5 p.m. and engaged in an argument with Harrison, who was at the bar. The victim then left the bar, heading to his car, with Harrison following. Gunfire broke out, the victim was hit in the hand, and a young girl was slightly injured by flying glass from a car that apparently was hit by a bullet.

Police came to scene, but the victim did not identify a shooter. On Wednesday, according to the source, ballistic tests showed that the gun that had fired the shots was a custom-made Belgian weapon, and police determined that Harrison owned such a gun. A source told ESPN.com's John Clayton that the gun is registered.

Police then went to a Philadelphia car wash owned by Harrison to question him about the gun. Harrison admitted owning such a weapon, but claimed it never left his suburban Philadelphia home.

However, the source said the gun was discovered in a bucket at the car wash, and tests showed that it had fired seven bullets that matched those found at the scene.

Oh brotha.......  Payton may be needing more weapons....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »
hm...

thats the whole thing man why lie about the shit, with as much money as that guy has he should be able to get a lawyer that spins that shit to say its self defense the situation doesnt seem like it would be a big stretch.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »
I was shocked to hear this because he is "so classy."

Not really.  Have you seen his antics on the sideline in the past couple seasons?  Also, he was sued in Hawaii a few years ago for allegedly attacking autograph seekers.