Author Topic: The pussification continues in the USA  (Read 5928 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: The pussification continues in the USA
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 10:36:07 PM »
You're a simpleton so you can't see the parallels drawn. You're probably public school educated - no child left behind.
Ha, your reaching too hard to the point where any credibility is lost...nobody agrees with you..your just trying to save face..good luck on the job search

Bench

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2013, 10:40:21 PM »
The Northern California federation youth football league will now fine a team $200 and the coach will be suspended for 2 weeks if a team wins by 35 or more points. These a are 13 yr old boys trying to get ready to play at the high school level. WTF is this world turning into?
only in Cali where its nothing but fruits and nuts ...... that shit don't fly here in Texas

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 10:40:42 PM »
Promoting ignorance, perhaps, but I don't think this qualifies as pussifying.

Pussifying is not a Webster entry but its most basic definition would be: weakening. Therefore by definition it qualifies.
A

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 11:37:00 PM »
Holy Christ

What happens to these children when they reach adulthood and realise that the world is not a fair place to live, that some people will always have more and be in better situations than others? How are they supposed to cope then?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
Holy Christ

What happens to these children when they reach adulthood and realise that the world is not a fair place to live, that some people will always have more and be in better situations than others? How are they supposed to cope then?

We'll I hear religion is a good crutch...

for pussies.
A

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 03:53:30 AM »
It's way to unfair to make someone else feel bad by being better at something then they are.

That will never happen when they get into the real world, theyre just preparing them for the future where everything is fair and no feelings ever get hurt over anything, and no one is better than anyone else at anything.

There conditioned at a young age so when they become adults it will be the norm.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 04:00:11 AM »
breaks my heart...i cant stand this shit...but at least the pussies live in the confines of cali..

bench

A little Feminist/Liberal yeast permeates the entire dough, my friend.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 04:00:16 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 05:06:07 AM »
I want to see the pencil neck nerd who came up with this idea, give him a noogie or swirlie and stuff him in a locker.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 05:09:48 AM »
We'll I hear religion is a good crutch...

for pussies.
There is this old skool guy on the radio, he has a nationally syndicated show, and talks about the bible. And he is like very old. I posted him before. And I think he has talked about when he was in bar room brawls and what not. But, he has this very distinctive old Skool voice... Like he is 80 yrs old and still would throw down...
The generation before the baby boomers were no punks. All this namby-pamby stuff is a result of Baby Boomers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2013, 05:28:24 AM »
California.   ::)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2013, 08:26:09 AM »

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2013, 10:00:03 AM »
Its a noble thing and tradition to put in your 2nd & 3rd string once the game for the other team is unwinable.  To enforce fines & tell kids to stop playing or play poorly is insane.  This is what happens when you let forced equality people run things.  Keep voting in the left wing of the democrat party & you'll see more and more of this.  Miss the blue dog democrats, where they fought for fairness but you still had to work & earn it (in general)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2013, 10:19:18 AM »
If everyone is special then no one is. 

All animals are created equal.  Some however, are "more" equal than others.  This is the ultimate liberal agenda.  They know better what to do with what is "yours", e.g., "your"  money and "your" children.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
I wouldn't expect anything different from the left liberal loonies in California. Of course if you  are winning big you put in 2nd and third stringers. You never tell them not to score though.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2013, 11:04:18 AM »
Holy Christ

They go all postal on people because suddenly they cant accept the fact that they are losers and cant cope with the real world. That or they join a union so they dont have to stand on their own 2 feet and fend for themselves

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:44 AM »
I wouldn't expect anything different from the left liberal loonies in California. Of course if you  are winning big you put in 2nd and third stringers. You never tell them not to score though.

Most lib dems didnt even play sports. They were the nerds and dorks who didnt get picked for teams and hot cut in HS and now their gimpy offspring is the same and they are still butthurt. 

Heres a thought.  If your kid sucks at sports instead of having them play organized ball, play pick up with the other dorks. Or better yet join the band and glee club.  Or worst of all, let them play soccer. 

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »

Most lib dems didnt even play sports. They were the nerds and dorks who didnt get picked for teams and hot cut in HS and now their gimpy offspring is the same and they are still butthurt. 

Heres a thought.  If your kid sucks at sports instead of having them play organized ball, play pick up with the other dorks. Or better yet join the band and glee club.  Or worst of all, let them play soccer

LOl fuck off  ;D soccer is awesome.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »
LOl fuck off  ;D soccer is awesome.

;D

That was a dig from King of the Hill. 

Yeah!   A tie!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2013, 01:32:06 PM »
Hey, don't blame me, I live in the most conservative county in the state and we have no problem not giving out participation awards. Hell, our high school hasn't won a league game in 11 years and loses by at least 30-40 points every week. Shit, last year we lost to a team 78-3 and they held back and put in the JV team in the second half.....I was hoping for them to run it up over 100...hahahaha
You is breading all those little bitches who can't win a football game?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »
If everyone is special then no one is. 

All animals are created equal.  Some however, are "more" equal than others.  This is the ultimate liberal agenda.  They know better what to do with what is "yours", e.g., "your"  money and "your" children.

liberals are easier to control than old school conservatives, the neocons in charge know this...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2013, 01:41:07 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2013, 02:32:27 PM »
i blame your old ass...youve been living there too long to not have made a difference!

harden that place the hell up! lol

bench

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »

Heres a thought.  If your kid sucks at sports instead of having them play organized ball, play pick up with the other dorks. Or better yet join the band and glee club.  Or worst of all, let them play soccer. 

I thought today's dems and liberals are lazy blacks, trailer park trash, 10 kids Hispanics, on welfare or looking for a hand out?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2013, 04:04:37 PM »
I thought today's dems and liberals are lazy blacks, trailer park trash, 10 kids Hispanics, on welfare or looking for a hand out?

No.  None of those are really liberals.  Just dumbass democrats.