Author Topic: My opinion of rxmuscle  (Read 21017 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Rxmuscle....nasty, all female bodybuilding. Am staying away in future
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 08:21:06 PM »

she wont, you can see she already has the bug......she will just keep dosing harder and harder with more severe compounds until every trace of femininity is banished from her body.....all that will remain is a overtanned, deep voiced, androgynous abbhorition .

eastcoastbbman will claim she hasn't touched ANY hormones yet and never will. Ask him.

She looks hormonized because she's a "tomboy" with lots of natural testosterone.

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
eastcoastbbman will claim she hasn't touched ANY hormones yet and never will. Ask him.

She looks hormonized because she's a "tomboy" with lots of natural testosterone.

eastcoastbb is Dave Pulcinella ?

I tought he was a no bullshit kind of guy.

sucks he would lie about something as obvious as this girl using hormones

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 08:24:48 PM »

he could say it till the cows come home.......but some of us know better ;) ;)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

she wont, you can see she already has the bug......she will just keep dosing harder and harder with more severe compounds until every trace of femininity is banished from her body.....all that will remain is a overtanned, deep voiced, androgynous abbhorition .

You are spot on with almost all of your posts

killing spree

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »

Yea I think he's Dave. His brother the film maker was making these arguments on professionalmuscle. Haley is strongly against hormone use.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
You are spot on with almost all of your posts

killing spree

thank you sir ;) ;)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »
Seconded on killing spree.

These broads don't know when enough is enough. Meanwhile, the schmoes sit on the sidelines hoping to see them become even more of a freakshow, more mannish, and harder in the face while telling them the entire time how feminine and sexy they look. These changes essentially seal their fate to be on tele specials, doing sessions, and Howard Stern guest spots. I really REALLY don't mind a strong broad, but I hate a broad that can't draw a line and say enough is enough. Time after time, people post a pic of a decent-looking broad and it is pretty much a countdown/betting pool to when she becomes a man. SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

Not focused at you, Tre. Seriously.
Almost always, yes.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
Seconded on killing spree.

These broads don't know when enough is enough. Meanwhile, the schmoes sit on the sidelines hoping to see them become even more of a freakshow, more mannish, and harder in the face while telling them the entire time how feminine and sexy they look. These changes essentially seal their fate to be on tele specials, doing sessions, and Howard Stern guest spots. I really REALLY don't mind a strong broad, but I hate a broad that can't draw a line and say enough is enough. Time after time, people post a pic of a decent-looking broad and it is pretty much a countdown/betting pool to when she becomes a man. SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

Not focused at you, Tre. Seriously.

yeah, spot on.......their fate is sealed by these "fans", schmoes, and hangers-on.......who convince them that they look better and better the more monstrous they become.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »
Hayley at this point is dedicated to being natural...not only does she have phenomenal genetics she is also very pretty and a nice person and has had more success then all of you on the stage...you guys just never give it up, do you?
Jennifer

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »
Until the last woman stops overdoing it with the hormones, we never will.
Almost always, yes.

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 11:08:26 PM »
Hayley at this point is dedicated to being natural...not only does she have phenomenal genetics she is also very pretty and a nice person and has had more success then all of you on the stage...you guys just never give it up, do you?

come on now ...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

yes, we're all just wishing and hoping we could get on the stage  ::)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
yes, we're all just wishing and hoping we could get on the stage  ::)

but then you realized you were a 140 pound teenager behind a keyboard obsessed with bodybuilders...not an ACTUAL bodybuilder
Jennifer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »
Some female BBers are HOT off-season.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »
but then you realized you were a 140 pound teenager behind a keyboard obsessed with bodybuilders...not an ACTUAL bodybuilder

I would give my left nut to be a 140 lb teenager again.

But never mind that, I've been wanting to talk to someone like you.  What are your aspirations?  So you're going to devote the best years of your life to this "competition" racket, but that's going to be gone in a few years.  What comes then?  Personal trainer at the gym harassing the members to sign up for sessions at best? Schmoe wrestling at worst?  Also, WTF is going to happen to your body after you do all this shit to it?  

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:30 PM »
I would give my left nut to be a 140 lb teenager again.

But never mind that, I've been wanting to talk to someone like you.  What are your aspirations?  So you're going to devote the best years of your life to this "competition" racket, but that's going to be gone in a few years.  What comes then?  Personal trainer at the gym harassing the members to sign up for sessions at best? Schmoe wrestling at worst?  Also, WTF is going to happen to your body after you do all this shit to it?  

Well this past year I met the man I think will become my future husband...I am deeply in love with someone who understands my passion and is supportive of me, my goals and I am so thankful that we have each other.  Personally I think way to many people settle for relationships that are not fulfilling or nurturing...I fell into this trap as well but luckily never was caught up in a situation that took a tremendous amount of energy to get out of. 

At this moment one of my many goals is to win Team Universe, my other goals for the year are to expand my cooking business and start trying to market my products to retailers.  Next year I am hoping to qualify for Nationals in powerlifting and train hard and heavy before placing top ten in the USAPL.  I am thinking my body will look pretty good for the next 10, 20, 30 years stay pretty healthy year round and although the diet is hard mentally I still get my good fats and protein in and don't abuse or take any illegal substances.  I also don't drink in excess, smoke, do drugs or eat excessive amounts of food (minus the few days after my show...)

I am also contemplating running for city council as I am passionate about politics and would love to be more involved with my community.   Before I commit to this I would like my business to be a bit bigger so that may be more of a 5 year goal.  Thanks for asking ;)
Jennifer

io856

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 11:52:29 PM »
Well this past year I met the man I think will become my future husband...I am deeply in love with someone who understands my passion and is supportive of me, my goals and I am so thankful that we have each other.  Personally I think way to many people settle for relationships that are not fulfilling or nurturing...I fell into this trap as well but luckily never was caught up in a situation that took a tremendous amount of energy to get out of. 

At this moment one of my many goals is to win Team Universe, my other goals for the year are to expand my cooking business and start trying to market my products to retailers.  Next year I am hoping to qualify for Nationals in powerlifting and train hard and heavy before placing top ten in the USAPL.  I am thinking my body will look pretty good for the next 10, 20, 30 years stay pretty healthy year round and although the diet is hard mentally I still get my good fats and protein in and don't abuse or take any illegal substances.  I also don't drink in excess, smoke, do drugs or eat excessive amounts of food (minus the few days after my show...)

I am also contemplating running for city council as I am passionate about politics and would love to be more involved with my community.   Before I commit to this I would like my business to be a bit bigger so that may be more of a 5 year goal.  Thanks for asking ;)
Is he a bodybuilder?

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 11:56:05 PM »

thanks for replying. i was beginning to think you blew me off.  Do you support yourself by your business currently?  It takes a lot of effort to get a business off the ground to the level where it can support a family, and you seem to have a lot of time-consuming hobbies

I guess you're saying youre not on any drugs. good for you and good luck

i've started going to the gym during my lunch hour as opposed to early morning and i see "competitors" hanging out there just wasting their lives away and looking quite smug about it. i guess they can always continue to live the dream like the arvillas, but thats not the kind of life most people want

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

What makes you think she tells him everything?

I personally know several women who hide their AAS use from husbands/boyfriends or who reveal only part of what they're taking.

I'm not making a declarative statement about this girl, just saying that Dave's integrity shouldn't be questioned unless you know he's deliberately lying to us.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 01:33:44 AM »

shut up you fucking skank..........go and push your bullshit over at bodybuilding.com........ ...you just confirm every cliche about a person like you with one swipe of the keyboard.

you really are just a walking cliche.......please stop and think once in a while about the implications of living your life as laugh-fodder to those around you.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 01:37:44 AM »
Is he a bodybuilder?

someone she knows from a schmoe squating session.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 05:08:11 AM »

thats nice and all, especially with ur husband
Just dont become a man (or homonized woman) cuz then ur husband will dump u and your chances of becoming city council will be equivilent to dave Chappele becoming the German president.

Goodluck

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 05:43:44 AM »
so, were you top or bottom?

hahahhahahahaha......... ...
Get Big, or Die Trying

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 05:45:44 AM »

r u talking to the beast or me?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 07:03:39 AM »
Say what you want but more than 75 % of GetBiggers here will hit this Pro BB chick Non-Stop!

I heard she earns $$$$$ in this industry,

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHH